I want to reclaim a lost friendship, but only if she becomes an atheist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: I want to reclaim a lost friendship, but only if she becomes an atheist.
I hadn't either. Those book covers are creepy, at best.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-02-2014, 11:11 AM
I feel like this thread should be deleted and made to vanish even from goggles cache clutches, bad feeling this will turn out for the worst.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
11-02-2014, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 11:20 AM by Cathym112.)
On second thought...I've edited and removed the content of my comments. I want no part of the crazy she is selling.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
11-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Thread moved.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

11-02-2014, 11:38 AM
MFW this thread (even the fucking title):

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
11-02-2014, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 12:13 PM by Cathym112.)
Wogglebug, I am sorry to hear that you are schizophrenic. I do hope you get the help that you need. :hugs: I mean that. I apologize, I thought you were just trolling. You aren't trolling, or being a poe, this insanity is with you every day and its not something you can help.

" I was diagnosed 8 years ago with schizophrenia. That was partially why I was also diagnosed with depression, each brought on by the other. "

http://www.whygodwhy.org/t1640p150-horrific-profiles

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
11-02-2014, 12:12 PM
(11-02-2014 12:06 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  From http://www.webmd.com

What Are the Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

In many cases, people with narcissistic personality disorder:

Are self-centered and boastful
Seek constant attention and admiration
Consider themselves better than others
Exaggerate their talents and achievements
Believe that they are entitled to special treatment
Are easily hurt but may not show it
Set unrealistic goals
May take advantage of others to achieve their goals
Other common traits of narcissistic personality disorder include the following:

Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love
Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people
Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants
Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame, and humiliation
Arrogant behavior and/or attitude

See: "Drich".

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
11-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Seriously, Woggle. None of this is real. These "horrors" you experienced through your friend are all in your head.

"...always attempting to manipulate my mind by using my favorite characters in terrible ways, just to show how evil and stupid she was and how she lacked any ability to understand right from wrong."

No one can manipulate your mind by using a beloved fictional character. That is crazy talk. And you need to go back to your doctor. PLEASE! You need an adjustment to your medications because none of this is real.

" Because people like her deserving to be tortured and tormented."

You are tortured and tormented by your own mind. I am so sorry that your body betrays you this way. It must be so difficult to see reality when the very mechanism we use (our brains) to determine fantasy from reality, fiction from non-fiction, threat from a non threat, is broken.

11-02-2014, 02:45 PM
I have no intentions of seeking professional help. I see a doctor once every three to six months to update about my status with medications. But I just don't trust the kind of doctors who think they can figure me out based on their insufferable "understanding" of the human brain. I am not interested in opening what is in my heart to a stranger who is hell-bent on judging it!

And, you missed the points! I NEVER watched that movie she wanted me to watch. I told her, "I have NO intention of ever watching that movie you told me about!" Then I kicked her out of my life. I didn't watch the movie because I had respect enough for myself to understand I should not. Alyssa lacked self-respect because she didn't deserve to have any. But I do have self-respect because I deserve it. Understanding how evil she really was in comparison to me has made me want to strive to succeed with my ambitions from now and to use them to defeat her.

As for those negative reviews, I want it crystal clear those reviews were posted by people I DO NOT KNOW and have had NO contact with outside the internet! They never even knew about the books before I went on the WGW forums to try defending myself against the lies and vicious rumors based on meaness by Anne Blair who only had minimal contact with me years before I even met Alyssa.

I assure you, I do NOT act that way towards people who give negative reviews! Severen was just trying to deliberately provoke me into doing such to her (I never did). I also found out she is actually NOT Sarah. I initially suspected she could be because she had similar interests in other reviews I knew Sarah had. But then I discovered Sarah's actual Amazon profile and discovered this was not the case, much to my relief.

And those reviews were not written by people who would have otherwise wanted to read the book without just wanting to hurt me. But I have plans to put a new edition of the book with a new illustrator who has more of a "natural born" talent for illustrating these books. I still like my first illustrator, but the truth is I will always regret having the publisher I used to have and I might not have otherwise found this illustrtrator towards. It makes me happy knowing I spited Chris when I announced to him I was dropping him from career and Mike with me as the illustrator.

I find self-publishing fullfilling, and I am proud to have discovered two new illustrators via Guru.com on my own now. And, besides, my books are only a small portion of my small franchise meant to lead into a larger one. And, I assure you the negative reviews are just as dishonest as they are mean and spiteful in every sense! But I never did anything to threaten that reviewer! She is making up lies to turn people agaisnt me for NO reason of her own other than she seems to want to hurt someone she does not know and who never did anything to her to begin with! SHe does not even know Alyssa!

I am me, and only me. Love me as I am, or hate me as I am. If you hate me as I am, I still love me as I am. But I will then have to hate you as you are. But if you like me as the one I am, I can easily like you as you are. I am an awesome individual and should be known of, and understood only by just such.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2014, 02:59 PM
(11-02-2014 02:45 PM)WogglebugLover Wrote:  I have no intentions of seeking professional help. I see a doctor once every three to six months to update about my status with medications. But I just don't trust the kind of doctors who think they can figure me out based on their insufferable "understanding" of the human brain. I am not interested in opening what is in my heart to a stranger who is hell-bent on judging it!

And, you missed the points! I NEVER watched that movie she wanted me to watch. I told her, "I have NO intention of ever watching that movie you told me about!" Then I kicked her out of my life. I didn't watch the movie because I had respect enough for myself to understand I should not. Alyssa lacked self-respect because she didn't deserve to have any. But I do have self-respect because I deserve it. Understanding how evil she really was in comparison to me has made me want to strive to succeed with my ambitions from now and to use them to defeat her.

As for those negative reviews, I want it crystal clear those reviews were posted by people I DO NOT KNOW and have had NO contact with outside the internet! They never even knew about the books before I went on the WGW forums to try defending myself against the lies and vicious rumors based on meaness by Anne Blair who only had minimal contact with me years before I even met Alyssa.

I assure you, I do NOT act that way towards people who give negative reviews! Severen was just trying to deliberately provoke me into doing such to her (I never did). I also found out she is actually NOT Sarah. I initially suspected she could be because she had similar interests in other reviews I knew Sarah had. But then I discovered Sarah's actual Amazon profile and discovered this was not the case, much to my relief.

And those reviews were not written by people who would have otherwise wanted to read the book without just wanting to hurt me. But I have plans to put a new edition of the book with a new illustrator who has more of a "natural born" talent for illustrating these books. I still like my first illustrator, but the truth is I will always regret having the publisher I used to have and I might not have otherwise found this illustrtrator towards. It makes me happy knowing I spited Chris when I announced to him I was dropping him from career and Mike with me as the illustrator.

I find self-publishing fullfilling, and I am proud to have discovered two new illustrators via Guru.com on my own now. And, besides, my books are only a small portion of my small franchise meant to lead into a larger one. And, I assure you the negative reviews are just as dishonest as they are mean and spiteful in every sense! But I never did anything to threaten that reviewer! She is making up lies to turn people agaisnt me for NO reason of her own other than she seems to want to hurt someone she does not know and who never did anything to her to begin with! SHe does not even know Alyssa!

You are obsessed with Alyssa. Let her go. Move on. She's not your friend anymore, fine. Stop talking about her. Move on for your sake..not hers.

You are a tormented person and I truly hope you don't stop taking your drugs for your phrenic behavior.