I want to reclaim a lost friendship, but only if she becomes an atheist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: I want to reclaim a lost friendship, but only if she becomes an atheist.
I'm happy to move on from her. I just want to make sure I don't repeat my mistake. I have to formally and officially exclude absolutely all people who believe in any God from my life, inner circle of fans, and anything. I know atheism is the right viewpoint and Christianity is in the wrong, and I know this is the Golden Age of atheism. That is the reason why this forum is even around now. I don't see anything wrong with having an atheists only club for a character like the Wogglebug.

And, I admit it makes me feel happy to see a Christian hurt because of my attitude towards their beliefs and stating they must be disrespected by me and all I stand for which is good in the world. Even if it possibly IS wrong of me, I feel too great about it to be willing to change it about me. Considering the obvious fact that if I just stated to Alyssa what I now try somehow to state to all Christians, "Regardless of any interest or liking you have for me and my favoriite character, since you are a Christian I can never trust or respect you. And it is thus for the best eject you from any access of my life or fan club whether you wish me to or not!" I then could have spared myself SO much pain and suffering. From now I make sure the Christians suffer from me.

And, I promise there are better editions of the picture books to come with a newfound illustrator, just as much as I promise the negative and accusing reviews are all a total fake. They are like what Richard Dawkins states about the majority of his own negative reviews. That they are from mainly people who have not really actually read his books, but from people who have just heard about them and him from other haters, and back and back again.

And, I MUST have my application of memebership requirements be much the way it is! It's for protection purposes. I'd be over-protetcive than careless from now on! I may have survived Alyssa and become more thicker in my skin as a result, but I would do anything to undo my ever associating with her at all!

I am me, and only me. Love me as I am, or hate me as I am. If you hate me as I am, I still love me as I am. But I will then have to hate you as you are. But if you like me as the one I am, I can easily like you as you are. I am an awesome individual and should be known of, and understood only by just such.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: I want to reclaim a lost friendship, but only if she becomes an atheist.
(11-02-2014 03:57 PM)WogglebugLover Wrote:  I'm happy to move on from her. I just want to make sure I don't repeat my mistake. I have to formally and officially exclude absolutely all people who believe in any God from my life, inner circle of fans, and anything. I know atheism is the right viewpoint and Christianity is in the wrong, and I know this is the Golden Age of atheism. That is the reason why this forum is even around now. I don't see anything wrong with having an atheists only club for a character like the Wogglebug.

And, I admit it makes me feel happy to see a Christian hurt because of my attitude towards their beliefs and stating they must be disrespected by me and all I stand for which is good in the world. Even if it possibly IS wrong of me, I feel too great about it to be willing to change it about me. Considering the obvious fact that if I just stated to Alyssa what I now try somehow to state to all Christians, "Regardless of any interest or liking you have for me and my favoriite character, since you are a Christian I can never trust or respect you. And it is thus for the best eject you from any access of my life or fan club whether you wish me to or not!" I then could have spared myself SO much pain and suffering. From now I make sure the Christians suffer from me.

And, I promise there are better editions of the picture books to come with a newfound illustrator, just as much as I promise the negative and accusing reviews are all a total fake. They are like what Richard Dawkins states about the majority of his own negative reviews. That they are from mainly people who have not really actually read his books, but from people who have just heard about them and him from other haters, and back and back again.

And, I MUST have my application of memebership requirements be much the way it is! It's for protection purposes. I'd be over-protetcive than careless from now on! I may have survived Alyssa and become more thicker in my skin as a result, but I would do anything to undo my ever associating with her at all!

Ok good for you. Bye bye.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply