I want to say you guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 01:48 AM
I want to say you guys
Are pretty awesome! I can talk to complete strangers and have a blast. Why can't my friends be this funny. Well, they are, I was hoping that I just had more of them out there.

Anyhoooooo.........what are you good at?

Cool

I just made some bomb taco salad tonite for dinner. Meat, salad, fritos, cheese. Instant awesomeness.Drooling

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like CaffinatedPuppy's post
12-04-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: I want to say you guys
(12-04-2013 01:48 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  ...
Why can't my friends be this funny...

D'huh!

'Cause they're christians? Laughat

When you ask what we are good at, is that a general question or specifically about menus?

My cauli-cheese and macaroni cheese knocks the socks off Muffsy's mum's.

(should this thread be in the food section?)

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-04-2013, 02:47 AM
(12-04-2013 02:23 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 01:48 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  ...
Why can't my friends be this funny...

D'huh!

'Cause they're christians? Laughat

When you ask what we are good at, is that a general question or specifically about menus?

My cauli-cheese and macaroni cheese knocks the socks off Muffsy's mum's.

(should this thread be in the food section?)

You're a godless dirty rotten liar and you know it!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
12-04-2013, 03:16 AM
I'm "good at" keeping a conversation going and ALWAYS bringing up random topics when the conversation slows down. (Most times, I think of them WHILE we are still having the other discussion. I just have so many ideas!) Big Grin

I can be slightly irreverent at times and I'm okay with that.

Did you want to hear about what I'm "good at" in regards to food? Consider

Hmm... I make amazing tacos. And I pride myself on the drinks I make for my friends. I make this skillet thing with kielbasa, potatoes and onions all the time and my son LOVES it. It's quite delicious.

OH! And I made a Boston Cream Pie last year. I followed the damn recipe and I still managed to make it look like it was wearing a toupee...!
[Image: 428101_2860914255207_1714146978_n.jpg]
It wasn't very pretty, but it WAS delicious!

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 5 users Like Peanut's post
12-04-2013, 03:26 AM
Fuck you guys posting food pics. I'm fucking starving now Sad Oh well, time to go grab some chow that definitely looks nowhere near as awesome as that...
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
12-04-2013, 03:32 AM
(12-04-2013 03:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck you guys posting food pics. I'm fucking starving now Sad Oh well, time to go grab some chow that definitely looks nowhere near as awesome as that...

I was already mad that she mentioned food. I'm STARVING! Although, I shouldn't even be up right now; I've been up since yesterday at 10am and it's now 5:30am. Drinking Beverage I'm on a "no sleep for more than 24 hours marathon," I guess.

I'm also good at drawing and painting.
[Image: 524625_10200318697323300_1783787629_n.jpg]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
12-04-2013, 01:04 PM

(12-04-2013 03:32 AM)Peanut Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 03:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck you guys posting food pics. I'm fucking starving now Sad Oh well, time to go grab some chow that definitely looks nowhere near as awesome as that...

I was already mad that she mentioned food. I'm STARVING! Although, I shouldn't even be up right now; I've been up since yesterday at 10am and it's now 5:30am. Drinking Beverage I'm on a "no sleep for more than 24 hours marathon," I guess.

No sleep? How come? How many kids do you haveBlink I have 3, (3 months, 2 years, and 5 years) It is pretty wild at times. Strike that, it is always wild. You are a very good artist! I wish I was talented in that area. Dodgy

That toupee creme thing looks amazing. Recipe?

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
12-04-2013, 01:18 PM
(12-04-2013 01:04 PM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 03:32 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I was already mad that she mentioned food. I'm STARVING! Although, I shouldn't even be up right now; I've been up since yesterday at 10am and it's now 5:30am. Drinking Beverage I'm on a "no sleep for more than 24 hours marathon," I guess.

No sleep? How come? How many kids do you haveBlink I have 3, (3 months, 2 years, and 5 years) It is pretty wild at times. Strike that, it is always wild. You are a very good artist! I wish I was talented in that area. Dodgy

That toupee creme thing looks amazing. Recipe?
I have one child. He just turned six in March. He isn't the reason I can't sleep, though. I just have REALLY SEVERE insomnia. Smile

I painted that for my son when I was about seventeen years old. (I got an early start on motherhood...) Thanks Big Grin I'm quite proud of it myself.

As for the recipe, I've got the cookbook right next to me; I've been trying to Google the exact recipe, but I can't find it. I will send it to you in a private message, if you really want it. I've never been very adventurous in my tastes for foods. I'd never had Boston Cream Pie before. But I HAD to try it because I made it... It was amazing. I'm scared to make it again; I don't want to eat the whole thing one night when my willpower is at it's lowest, ya know? Drinking Beverage

12-04-2013, 02:20 PM
I have no special talents that I'm allowed to discuss.

Peanut that painting is awesome!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-04-2013, 02:21 PM
(12-04-2013 01:48 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  Are pretty awesome! I can talk to complete strangers and have a blast. Why can't my friends be this funny. Well, they are, I was hoping that I just had more of them out there.

Anyhoooooo.........what are you good at?

Cool

I just made some bomb taco salad tonite for dinner. Meat, salad, fritos, cheese. Instant awesomeness.Drooling

Sounds yummy...

There's also a food section here that's pretty darn cool!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon