I want to say you guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: I want to say you guys
(12-04-2013 02:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I have no special talents that I'm allowed to discuss.

Peanut that painting is awesome!

Laughat
You make me giggle, Momsbb! You are awesome.

Thanks for the compliment, by the way Big Grin

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
12-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Peanut...just curious...where did you get the name Billy Jack from? The movie?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
12-04-2013, 05:31 PM
(12-04-2013 05:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Peanut...just curious...where did you get the name Billy Jack from? The movie?

*I'm about to show my ignorance of culture/movies and the like from beyond "my time..."

I had never heard of the movie until AFTER my son was named. Exclamation

I relented and allowed my son's dad to name him after himself. His full name is William Jack [R.] II

I call him Billy Jack because it's shorter and not as "serious" and he's my 'lil Billy. Heart

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
12-04-2013, 05:33 PM
(12-04-2013 01:48 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  Anyhoooooo.........what are you good at?

I'm good at programming, and lifting bigass rocks off the ground, that's all I can think of ... Consider ... oh, and procreation, we got 4 kids. ... Manly says I'm barely adequate at the actual act of insemination, though. ... Ah well, I focus on the positive. Like I can still procreate and she can't. Tongue (shit, back to cowering in the corner in a fetal position in the corner in case she reads this, it was a joke dear, it's always a joke.)

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-04-2013, 05:37 PM
(12-04-2013 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  (shit, back to cowering in the corner in a fetal position in the corner in case she reads this, it was a joke dear, it's always a joke.)
[Image: 578816_364588313610009_403393335_n-Copy-...crop--.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Peanut's post
12-04-2013, 07:02 PM
(12-04-2013 05:37 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  (shit, back to cowering in the corner in a fetal position in the corner in case she reads this, it was a joke dear, it's always a joke.)
[Image: 578816_364588313610009_403393335_n-Copy-...crop--.jpg]

ManlyGirl preapproves my jokes before I post them. ... Goddam, Girly ain't stupid. Wink

Her usual response is, "I married an ass."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-04-2013, 07:17 PM
(12-04-2013 05:31 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 05:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Peanut...just curious...where did you get the name Billy Jack from? The movie?

*I'm about to show my ignorance of culture/movies and the like from beyond "my time..."

I relented and allowed my son's dad to name him after himself. His full name is William Jack [R.] II

I call him Billy Jack because it's shorter and not as "serious" and he's my 'lil Billy. Heart
Actually I would have been surprised if you had heard of it. That movie predates you by a lot of years! I remember going to see it in 1971 when I was cough, cough 14.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-04-2013, 08:26 PM
(12-04-2013 07:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 05:31 PM)Peanut Wrote:  *I'm about to show my ignorance of culture/movies and the like from beyond "my time..."

Actually I would have been surprised if you had heard of it. That movie predates you by a lot of years! I remember going to see it in 1971 when I was cough, cough 14.

I remember that movie...I'm sorry...I feel sufficiently old.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-04-2013, 10:00 PM
(12-04-2013 03:16 AM)Peanut Wrote:  OH! And I made a Boston Cream Pie last year. I followed the damn recipe and I still managed to make it look like it was wearing a toupee...!
[Image: 428101_2860914255207_1714146978_n.jpg]
It wasn't very pretty, but it WAS delicious!

Back the train up.

I've heard of cream pie and I've heard of Boston creme donuts, but BOSTON CREME PIE?!

How could I not know this exists? Me thinks I should bake this weekend. Drooling
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
12-04-2013, 10:34 PM
(12-04-2013 10:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Back the train up.

I've heard of cream pie and I've heard of Boston creme donuts, but BOSTON CREME PIE?!

How could I not know this exists? Me thinks I should bake this weekend. Drooling

I saw Boston Cream donuts earlier today! I never knew those existed. Blink

I WANT CHOCOLATE Drooling