I want to say you guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: I want to say you guys
I don't know how people can eat those donuts with bacon bits on them. Mabye if I was a stoner I'd understand.

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Bacon donut. Or maye if I was really drunk I could eat it.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
13-04-2013, 01:02 AM
(13-04-2013 01:00 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  I don't know how people can eat those donuts with bacon bits on them. Mabye if I was a stoner I'd understand.

Maybe if you loved delicious things you'd understand. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-04-2013, 01:06 AM
I like bacon, don't get me wrong. Not on donut. Donut + sprinkles or chocolate. No grease piggy on my donut. Grease piggy on my hashbrowns and eggs. Although I do like sausage with maple syrup.

[+] 1 user Likes CaffinatedPuppy's post
13-04-2013, 01:13 AM
(13-04-2013 01:06 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  I like bacon, don't get me wrong. Not on donut. Donut + sprinkles or chocolate. No grease piggy on my donut. Grease piggy on my hashbrowns and eggs. Although I do like sausage with maple syrup.

Mm. Sausage and syrup...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Denny's makes a bacon milkshake now.

[Image: bacon_zpsa801af6b.jpg]

I don't get it. I don't get the whole bacon loving thing. I wish I did, because it seems to be greater than any other food fad. And I love food.
13-04-2013, 03:48 AM
(13-04-2013 01:14 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Denny's makes a bacon milkshake now.

[Image: bacon_zpsa801af6b.jpg]

I don't get it. I don't get the whole bacon loving thing. I wish I did, because it seems to be greater than any other food fad. And I love food.

That's cuz you Canucks eat back bacon and it's just not the same, eh? Hoser.

~Izel
13-04-2013, 05:31 AM
(12-04-2013 10:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 03:16 AM)Peanut Wrote:  OH! And I made a Boston Cream Pie last year. I followed the damn recipe and I still managed to make it look like it was wearing a toupee...!
[Image: 428101_2860914255207_1714146978_n.jpg]
It wasn't very pretty, but it WAS delicious!

Back the train up.

I've heard of cream pie and I've heard of Boston creme donuts, but BOSTON CREME PIE?!

How could I not know this exists? Me thinks I should bake this weekend. Drooling

Odd, I've known about Boston Cream Pie my whole life. But then, I'm from the civilized part of Canada.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-04-2013, 05:36 AM
(13-04-2013 05:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 10:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Back the train up.

I've heard of cream pie and I've heard of Boston creme donuts, but BOSTON CREME PIE?!

How could I not know this exists? Me thinks I should bake this weekend. Drooling

Odd, I've known about Boston Cream Pie my whole life. But then, I'm from the civilized part of Canada.

Not to mention Boston. Drinking Beverage

And by the by, Yoplait Yogurt has a Boston Creme Pie flavor that is quite tasty. And even tastier when mixed with chocolate pudding!

~Izel