I want to strangle this guy through my computer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Thumbs Up I want to strangle this guy through my computer
I will admit. There is three arguments that send me over the edge pretty easily. Creationism, the moral argument and this argument. I hold no insults and immediately become hostile. Its like he is not even listening.

Him: I expose atheist religious faith not for the atheists but for that one that has yet to jumped the fence, so to speak. When i started here on youtube atheism was all about science vs faith .But look now all over the atheist church here on youtube it is all about faith vs faith . It is a leveled playing field my lord has created for the atheism vs creationism debate.
Atheism is faitheism.religious hope to pretend away God our Creator.
religious faith = RELIGION

Me:Atheism is not a religion you fucking retarded twat.

Him:Is atheism about God and our creation?
Does atheism preach salvation in the after death?
Certainly atheism is a religion. Can you say you don't belong in Hell?

Me:
No, atheism is NOT about YOUR God or ANY god. Let me explain it in the simplest terms possible.

Atheism is nothing more than a completely absurd and worthless word that should never exist that is used to point out a group of people that do not believe in a higher power of any kind.

We do not have words for people who do not believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Fairies, Dragons, Vampires, Leprechauns or whatever.

There is no life after death, because there is no scientific evidence of life after death. Atheism does not teach anything because its NOT A RELIGION! Why would you ask what atheism teaches if I just told you its not a religion?

There is no hell because you cannot prove there IS a hell. There is no observable, testable, repeatable, scannable proof of hell. I cannot send a science prob into hell and take pictures of the people being tortured.

Such as evolution, the big bang and someone being murdered without witnesses. There is no evidence left behind that can only possibly be the result of hell existing. Evidnece we can observe, test, repeat, probe, look under a microscope, scan with a computer, use an atom smash to discover it, or anything.

There is zero evidence for your claims. Therefor, I do not believe in it. Its not a choice, its not a religion. It is YOU FAILING to provide proof and evidence to back up your clailms.

Those who do not believe in your claims are called atheists and the only reason why that word exists instead of an A-Santa Clausist is that religion is so very much steeped into our societies and believing in santa claus is not.

You are confusing the word atheist with the actual atheist them self.

We believe in science, reason, logic, math, and try to teach others to be skeptical thinkers and question things that have no evidence for their claims and to abandon belief in the super natural because once you figure out that magic and the supernatural do not exist and start to look for "real" evidence for the claims that are being presented to you. Everything I listed above are all that is left in our world.

When you take away superstition, faith, supernatural, and the unknown. All that is left is math, science, reason, and logic.

However, not all atheists read books, listen to the debates or argue with theists. Non-Believers are the third largest group of people on the planet. Only Christians and Islam have more people and non-believers world wide are increasing at a rapid rate.

Again, Atheism is not a religion. Its just a word for those who do not believe. What that person actually believes can vary wildly.

There are probably out there somewhere atheists who believe in fairies, a flat earth, Solipsism, dragons, psychic powers, homeopathy, all those wild conspiracy theories, magic etc..

There is no dogma because its not a religion and we are not all the same.

Get it now?

Him:no atheism is a religious faith you say it has no dogma then you say there is no afterlife. sorry but that is religious dogma. and faith show the evidence that will prove you right and i will show you since proving you wrong atheist preach and teach atheism it is certainly a religion .
you are without EXCUSE
◘ Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has showed it to them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse
HERES YOUR SIGN .
【✞ REPENT THE BEGINNING IS NEAR ✞】
↑ → ♚ † ↑ ← CHOOSE WISELY → †◄►✞

Me: Saying there is no afterlife is NOT a religious dogma you fucking moron.

YOU are the one making the claim, YOU are the one responsible for providing evidence, YOU are the one who has no evidence, I am the one rejecting your claim based on no evidence.

is NOT believing in Santa Claus a religion?
You obviously have no fucking clue what the definition of a religion is. A religion is a system of beliefs based on a GOD or a DOGMA.

Atheism is just a meaningless word as I just fucking explaind it to you you stupid ass hole.

Otherwise, babies have a religion. Rocks are atheists too because a rock does not beleive in god. Therefor, rocks are a part of the atheist religion.

see how that makes no fucking sense?

Not believing a claim based on zero evidence is not a religion. Period.

Him:
Certainly i have answered the atheists prove it game it is religious faith to reject EVIDENCE , God his Creation "how and why we are here" and christianity's testimony. its religious faith because it is dogma about these things. including the afterlife. its the IDOLATROUS SODOMITES RELIGION . but it is religion none the less

WOW WHAT A "RELIGION"! ATHEISM'S SODOMITE FAITH . LOL
I EVEN HAVE PROOF OF THE JUDGMENT ON SODOM LOL
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
ATHEISTS YOU ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE
◘ Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has showed it to them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse
HERES YOUR SIGN .
【✞ REPENT THE BEGINNING IS NEAR ✞】

Me:
1. Proving something is not a game. If someone tells you something you don't already know or are making a claim, it is up to that person to provide evidence for their claim.

2. You have no evidence.

3. omfg you are not only fucking beyond stupid but you are pissing me off so much I want to reach through my screen and through yours and strangle you.

4. OK! I gotta ask! Are you using Satire? Are you a Poe right now?

5. faith
noun
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
"this restores one's faith in politicians"
synonyms: trust, belief, confidence, conviction; More
antonyms: mistrust
strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Religion:

the belief in and WORSHIP of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personalGOD OR GODS

synonyms: faith, belief, worship, creed; More
a particular system of faith and worship.

Atheism

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. Most inclusively, atheism is the absence of belief that any deities exist.

These definitions are from Websters Dictionary.

So go fuck yourself you disingenuous pretentious lying prick.

We do not worship gods or anything.
NOT believing in something is NOT A RELIGIOUS FAITH!

6. Do you believe in Santa Claus?

7. If invisible things were clearly seen they would not be invisible.

Are you fucking finished with your delusions now? How else am I going to have to explain this to you? Atheism is not a religion. It is not RELIGIOUS to not believe in a god.

ROCK.....are not RELIGIOUS!

SHARKS.....DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD..

SHARKS.... do not have religious atheist beliefs.

BABIES....are not born believing in god.

you have no evidence, zero evidence, nada evidence, Never will because you are making a Negative Claim that which can never be proven. That which can never be proven is false. That which is asserted without evidence shall be dismissed without evidence. Positive claims require positive evidence and extraordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence.

The only reason you are pushing for atheism to be recognized by as many people as possible as a religion is because you want it to be. Its not. It never has been and it can never BE a religion.

If its recognized as a religion than you can point out to anti theists that they cannot have a problem with religion because haha! Atheism is a religion you would tell them! This kind of extremely dishonest tactic will never work.

Again, ROCKS do not believe in god. Therefor, rocks do not have religious faith to NOT believe in god. Same thing goes for babies.

It is NOT religious faith to NOT believe in a god.

NOT believing in a claim is the "Neutral" position to ANY kind of claim. Not just your religious claims but it can be anything. It can be aliens, bigfoot, the lockness sea monster, the assassination of Kennedy conspiracies, the 9/11 conspiracy. It is a "neutral" position to any claim to not believe in it. It is not a religious faith to not believe in something. To say it is like your retarded fucking ass that I am beginning to suspect is just pretending to be a Christian...AkA a POE (because no one can be as fucking retarded as you are being right now). If you are being serious, I think we need to get you a helmet, some water wings and a guardian so you ( as the special needs person you are) don't get lost.

Are we done? Are you done being stupid and pissing me off with your lies and not reading a word I type here? HM?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
15-04-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: I want to strangle this guy through my computer
Calm down. Sounds like he's rustling your jimbobs. You can forward your argument without the profanity - and it will be more persuasive because of it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
15-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Actually it doesn't matter. Call him a fucktard if you like. You'll never get through to a moron like that.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
15-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Quote: I want to strangle this guy through my computer

You'll have to wait for a really good pair of virtual-reality gloves.
16-04-2015, 05:58 AM
[Image: tumblr_lvs1gpUUqs1qibz0jo1_500.gif]

I can't tell if that guy really believes what he's saying, but you're never going to get him to admit to anything to the contrary.

When I see posts like that guy's initial argument, I just keep scrolling.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
16-04-2015, 06:00 AM
Give me that old time sodomite religion... *whistle* ... it's good enough for me

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
16-04-2015, 06:07 AM
It's very easy to prove that atheism is NOT a relgion.....

No tax exempt status.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-03-2016, 12:29 AM
Well, that was an entertaining read...

**No gods, only humanity. There's only ever been us.**
01-03-2016, 04:04 AM
(15-04-2015 07:29 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Calm down. Sounds like he's rustling your jimbobs. You can forward your argument without the profanity - and it will be more persuasive because of it.

Nah, profanity implies conviction.

Exactly how many convictions does Shadow Fox have, btw?Smile

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
01-03-2016, 09:26 PM
I had to explain to a 52 year old woman online a few months ago that Atheism isn't a religion. She's over 20 years older than me and I had to enlighten her and she wasn't a mean or bad person but very ignorant, she thought Atheists actually get together and talk about how we can go disprove God and get others to realize he's not real or to her to convince them he's not real just so more people can go to Hell, she was probably told about this at church. I actually kind of felt left out, I had yet to be invited to such a party of non-belief where we can plan our next move, oh well, maybe someday.
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post