• 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Bug I want your thoughts and opinions on this video:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: I want your thoughts and opinions on this video:
(20-09-2013 12:39 AM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  

Making threads like this will not make you popular on this forum. The vast majority of posters (regular posters that post on political topics) follow the western propaganda when regarding Israel. Ask Chas, Kim, Muffy, Revenant, Cljr, Hafnof, Bucky ball. They will either ignore this thread or come up with bullshit excuses for Israeli Appartheid. You can ask them personally or direct them to this thread to see what I mean about the type of people that post on this forum.
20-09-2013, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 01:11 AM by I and I.)
Check this ESPN video out. It's a sports show called E:60 ESPN reporter goes to Israel to report on racist soccer teams and racist soccer fans in Israel.

I have posted this video here before and of course, this video pissed a lot of people off. They will call you racist if you keep exposing Israeli apartheid.

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/jala...tball-club
20-09-2013, 01:22 AM
And there is this as well. Israeli scum treat their own whores badly, they make their whores sit at the back of the bus.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/1...84706.html

Drinking Beverage
20-09-2013, 05:10 AM
Re: RE: I want your thoughts and opinions on this video:
(20-09-2013 12:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 12:39 AM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  

Making threads like this will not make you popular on this forum. The vast majority of posters (regular posters that post on political topics) follow the western propaganda when regarding Israel. Ask Chas, Kim, Muffy, Revenant, Cljr, Hafnof, Bucky ball. They will either ignore this thread or come up with bullshit excuses for Israeli Appartheid. You can ask them personally or direct them to this thread to see what I mean about the type of people that post on this forum.

Reality still goes over your head. People distrust/dislike you far more because of your attitude, dishonest posting where you ignore points as well as abandon threads to create knew ones when its response isn't your intent, and your continued use of generalizing people. This has been said to you plenty of times before, so this is all folly.

My thoughts on the video, yes, nothing new that isn't known. But there's nothing going to be changed as long as the connection of political ties aren't changed.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
20-09-2013, 05:15 AM
(20-09-2013 05:10 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 12:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  Making threads like this will not make you popular on this forum. The vast majority of posters (regular posters that post on political topics) follow the western propaganda when regarding Israel. Ask Chas, Kim, Muffy, Revenant, Cljr, Hafnof, Bucky ball. They will either ignore this thread or come up with bullshit excuses for Israeli Appartheid. You can ask them personally or direct them to this thread to see what I mean about the type of people that post on this forum.

Reality still goes over your head. People distrust/dislike you far more because of your attitude, dishonest posting where you ignore points as well as abandon threads to create knew ones when its response isn't your intent, and your continued use of generalizing people. This has been said to you plenty of times before, so this is all folly.

My thoughts on the video, yes, nothing new that isn't known. But there's nothing going to be changed as long as the connection of political ties aren't changed.

Have you ever seen me having an attitude you disapprove of when not being provoked before hand?

When people are assholes to someone coincidentally on threads that talk about issues such as this, it is for a reason. Exposing popular myths, religious, political, or economic make people uncomfortable.
20-09-2013, 05:37 AM
Re: RE: I want your thoughts and opinions on this video:
(20-09-2013 05:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 05:10 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Reality still goes over your head. People distrust/dislike you far more because of your attitude, dishonest posting where you ignore points as well as abandon threads to create knew ones when its response isn't your intent, and your continued use of generalizing people. This has been said to you plenty of times before, so this is all folly.

Have you ever seen me having an attitude you disapprove of when not being provoked before hand?

When people are assholes to someone coincidentally on threads that talk about issues such as this, it is for a reason. Exposing popular myths, religious, political, or economic make people uncomfortable.

Yes, I recall early on when I had patience for you but you kept making sweeping generalizations and its stayed the same... If not gotten worse.

You've flown off the handle at times when simply asked to provide evidence for over branching claims and avoided responding when people did provide evidence you acted as if didn't exist. Like in the history thread months ago for an example.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
20-09-2013, 05:43 AM
(20-09-2013 05:37 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 05:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  Have you ever seen me having an attitude you disapprove of when not being provoked before hand?

Yes, I recall early on when I had patience for you but you kept making sweeping generalizations and its stayed the same... If not gotten worse.

You've flown off the handle at times when simply asked to provide evidence for over branching claims and avoided responding when people did provide evidence you acted as if didn't exist. Like in the history thread months ago for an example.

Same shit that is done to me.
20-09-2013, 06:50 AM
(20-09-2013 12:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  Cljr

You mention that guy a lot, but I've never seen him around.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
20-09-2013, 06:52 AM
(20-09-2013 06:50 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 12:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  Cljr

You mention that guy a lot, but I've never seen him around.

You are going to comment on the video right?