RE: I was banned from every Christian Forum today
Welcome!

Good to have another Christian around.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Welcome aboard. This forum is tolerates freddom of speach and opinion. Getting banned is difficult but there are some recent threads about how and why it happens so check them out. If you are repectfuly (in the braodesty sense), do not spam and do not threaten violence I think you'll be on solid ground.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-07-2012, 04:47 PM
I would think the screen name would scare some Christian forums. Aleister Crowley isn't quite a role model for them. Wink
13-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Welcome! I think I posted on your 2nd accidental intro post on this site. Like most everyone here, you would have to be the world's largest ass to get banned from here... or maybe a pervert. Doesn't happen often here, but it would make a good personal goal. You could even make a T-shirt from it "I recieved the athiests banhammer!"

Watch out for Kingschosen... he likes to hug new people, especially other christians Tongue

And on a second note, to what degree does your autism affect you? I only ask because I have a little sister (who's gonna be 18 this year eeks time flies) and she had an adverse reaction to 1 of her immunization shots at 6 months old. She is now completely deaf and recieved significant brain damaged which has left her in an unclassifiable state between autism and ocd. Many doctors have tried and failed. Just curious.

And yet another interesting topic I am not interested in.
13-07-2012, 07:10 AM
(07-07-2012 11:00 PM)StAlesiterCrowley Wrote:  I'm a Christian, a Baptist. I was banned from every christian forum today and I have come here to complain. Also, since when were Christians so intolerant? Wouldn't they want to give someone a chance to try to convert them even if they are just there to fsu and cause trouble. Yes, my name was staliestercrowley and yes that caused a big problem. I thought it was ironic and funny but I got flooded with messages talking about how I was mocking Christianity and whatnot because they apparently don't have a sense of humor. Aleister Crowley was a very intelligent against the grain guy you know. I can be the StAliesterCrowley you know? Not really I guess.

Anyways, I wanna see what you guys have to say. I have some interesting stuff for you to refute and critize about Christianity since the Christians won't read it maybe you guys will have fun picking it apart.

I won't troll you guys. I use sarcasm a lot. I'm autistic and I often come across the wrong way--> christian forums has no concept of what autism is I don't think since they didn't bother to acknowledge it when I introduced myself. I asked them to pray for me cause I have weak faith in the prayer section and what was their response? Nothing. Perma- Ban.

Please, don't ban just because I'm a Christian. I'm kind of interested in reading stuff on here (I haven't yet).

Can you guys match or raise the level:stormfront tolerance level of the Christian Forums?

Let me know what you think. Tell me if you want some of my Christian thoughts and arguments sent your way.

We're not gonna ban you for being a Christian... that would be very un-Christian of us. Big Grin

In all seriousness, I hate to use the expression but you're "preaching to the choir" when it comes to telling a group of friendly atheists about the intolerance of Christians.

Have Christians ever told you that your autism is "part of His plan"?
13-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Mine is fairly high functioning and as I was diagnosed just last year I'm still learning how and in what ways it affects me. I have a counselor with autism and a group of autistic people I meet with and all I know is what people tell me. Apparently I check every part of the list to be diagnosed and I agree with it, but a lot of its hard or impossible for me to comprehend.

I'm sorry about your sister. I have some brain damage as well but not from immunizations mine is from blunt trauma or something.

My counselor says the autistic traits are only genetic so I don't know how your sister would get it from an immunization.
(13-07-2012 06:59 AM)AmishLatinJew Wrote:  Welcome! I think I posted on your 2nd accidental intro post on this site. Like most everyone here, you would have to be the world's largest ass to get banned from here... or maybe a pervert. Doesn't happen often here, but it would make a good personal goal. You could even make a T-shirt from it "I recieved the athiests banhammer!"

Watch out for Kingschosen... he likes to hug new people, especially other christians Tongue

And on a second note, to what degree does your autism affect you? I only ask because I have a little sister (who's gonna be 18 this year eeks time flies) and she had an adverse reaction to 1 of her immunization shots at 6 months old. She is now completely deaf and recieved significant brain damaged which has left her in an unclassifiable state between autism and ocd. Many doctors have tried and failed. Just curious.

"'Tis the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." - Aristotle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
13-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Nope haven't heard that
(13-07-2012 07:10 AM)StatiK Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 11:00 PM)StAlesiterCrowley Wrote:  I'm a Christian, a Baptist. I was banned from every christian forum today and I have come here to complain. Also, since when were Christians so intolerant? Wouldn't they want to give someone a chance to try to convert them even if they are just there to fsu and cause trouble. Yes, my name was staliestercrowley and yes that caused a big problem. I thought it was ironic and funny but I got flooded with messages talking about how I was mocking Christianity and whatnot because they apparently don't have a sense of humor. Aleister Crowley was a very intelligent against the grain guy you know. I can be the StAliesterCrowley you know? Not really I guess.

Anyways, I wanna see what you guys have to say. I have some interesting stuff for you to refute and critize about Christianity since the Christians won't read it maybe you guys will have fun picking it apart.

I won't troll you guys. I use sarcasm a lot. I'm autistic and I often come across the wrong way--> christian forums has no concept of what autism is I don't think since they didn't bother to acknowledge it when I introduced myself. I asked them to pray for me cause I have weak faith in the prayer section and what was their response? Nothing. Perma- Ban.

Please, don't ban just because I'm a Christian. I'm kind of interested in reading stuff on here (I haven't yet).

Can you guys match or raise the level:stormfront tolerance level of the Christian Forums?

Let me know what you think. Tell me if you want some of my Christian thoughts and arguments sent your way.

We're not gonna ban you for being a Christian... that would be very un-Christian of us. Big Grin

In all seriousness, I hate to use the expression but you're "preaching to the choir" when it comes to telling a group of friendly atheists about the intolerance of Christians.

Have Christians ever told you that your autism is "part of His plan"?

"'Tis the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." - Aristotle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
14-07-2012, 03:25 PM
That's why they can't diagnose her correctly. It's not typical of any mental disorder or disability out there. So for now at best she's just an anamoly.
(13-07-2012 07:48 PM)StAlesiterCrowley Wrote:  My counselor says the autistic traits are only genetic so I don't know how your sister would get it from an immunization.

And yet another interesting topic I am not interested in.
14-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Quote:My counselor says the autistic traits are only genetic so I don't know how your sister would get it from an immunization.
It may not be entirely, or even partially, genetic; it may be a developmental issue in the womb. The causes are not yet known, but immunization has been largely ruled out.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-07-2012, 03:48 PM
(14-07-2012 03:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
Quote:My counselor says the autistic traits are only genetic so I don't know how your sister would get it from an immunization.
It may not be entirely, or even partially, genetic; it may be a developmental issue in the womb. The causes are not yet known, but immunization has been largely ruled out.

As a cause yes. As a trigger, I dunno know. Ain't qualified to have an opinion. Doesn't mean I didn't properly vaccinate the shit out of all my kids. Only prudent thing to do. Thumbsup

Breathing - it's more art than science.