I was banned from every Christian Forum today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: I was banned from every Christian Forum today
(15-07-2012 08:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-07-2012 07:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  St. All's Turk Rally

StAlterCrowsFeet?

(14-07-2012 08:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  Haha, and just what did you do to stir them up?

Woofmeister can correct me, but think I recall he was banned for public display of a lack of enthusiasm for anti-theism.
Hey Dom and Girly.
To answer your questions I was banned for life from Australia'a main atheistic organization for a philosophical but intentionally 'over the top' post ( quite some of it reasonable IMO) and refused a right of reply. I was a former member, for a short period, (not the forum, the organization) but found them too militant and left affably.

The precursor to my banning was my initial post criticising the Melbourne Atheist Choir for for presenting hymns at a Christian fund raiser for Medicenes sans Frontieres at which various Christian groups were performing. The atheists changed the words of the old hymns to insults against Christianity. I must add that A.F.A. is located in another state and has members all over the country.

As a result of the initial post I copped a good deal of ridicule, attempted humiliation, and at times almost abuse, the response this group seems to use where any signs of dissent are detected.My 'philosophical' polemic, despite the fact that there was nothing directed specifically towards A.F.A. had them frothing at the mouth; hence the eternal ban.

I do not see a militancy based on ridicule, debasement , and abuse as helpful whether emanating from the fundies or the so called perfectly rational atheist extremists.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was banned from every Christian Forum today - Mr Woof - 16-07-2012 02:26 PM