I was just given two AiG Newletters.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: I was just given two AiG Newletters.
(09-03-2012 11:26 AM)Azaraith Wrote:  BTW, what the hell is happening in your sig? Why is some guy swinging his jacket at people?

Benny Hinn is slaying people in the spirit aka putting a show that mocks Christianity while claiming to be a Christian.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2012, 11:31 AM
I think someone should stone whoever is writing this shit, then justify the stoning using bible passages. I would like to act surprised, but it's just another pile of crap to add to the shit heap.

All this person (I use that word grudgingly) is doing is using the age old religious tactic of pointing to whatever they think is wrong in the world then blaming it on a lack of religion. They are just trying to scare the sheeple, unfortunately there are large portions of society that buy into this shit without question.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
09-03-2012, 11:34 AM
I don't understand the argument from AiG about skunks... how is it not possible that these features be reached after millions of years of evolution?

And why are you getting AiG pamphlets? Don't they know you're a Christian? Is it because you believe in evolution?

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
09-03-2012, 11:35 AM
(09-03-2012 11:34 AM)kineo Wrote:  I don't understand the argument from AiG about skunks... how is it not possible that these features be reached after millions of years of evolution?

And why are you getting AiG pamphlets? Don't they know you're a Christian? Is it because you believe in evolution?

Our boss gave it to him.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
09-03-2012, 11:39 AM
What kind of work do you do that it's acceptable to pass around such... literature?

09-03-2012, 11:40 AM
(09-03-2012 11:39 AM)kineo Wrote:  What kind of work do you do that it's acceptable to pass around such... literature?

We work in the south.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
09-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Haha, ok you got me there. I work in the South too, and it's very Christian here. But I can't imagine any boss I've ever had (aside from when I worked at a church) handing out stuff like that.

09-03-2012, 11:46 AM
(09-03-2012 11:34 AM)kineo Wrote:  I don't understand the argument from AiG about skunks... how is it not possible that these features be reached after millions of years of evolution?

I am to share the truth with anyone who believes in evolution... apparently... or something like that.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
09-03-2012, 11:50 AM
(09-03-2012 11:46 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I am to share the truth with anyone who believes in evolution... apparently... or something like that.

You should knock up a pamphlet of anti creationism stuff and hand it to him. Religion is outside the boundaries of work, it is on a personal level. If he engages you in such a way then you should be equally entitled to engage him in the same way.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
09-03-2012, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 11:53 AM by kineo.)
(09-03-2012 11:46 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

I am to share the truth with anyone who believes in evolution... apparently... or something like that.

Oh, well good job. Thanks for sharing...

Big Grin
Also, for a second your sig was synched to my music. It was epic. Just though I'd share that in return.

[+] 2 users Like kineo's post