I was outed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 03:15 PM
RE: I was outed!
(03-05-2016 09:30 PM)smitthom624 Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 09:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  *slow clap* Congrats, you have been brainwashed on absolute BS created by a criminal charlatan who tricked people out of their money, was ran out of multiple states, arrested multiple times, found guilty in court for various criminal endeavors, convinced his followers to he could hear god through a rock, wrote a book of abraham that has been completely disproven, wrote a book of mormon that has been completely disproven and you giggle with pride that you have made the conscious choice to believe a cult's disproven BS for 13 years.....well sweety I am happy for you. May you bask in the glory of one of your three made up heavens someday.Rolleyes

So sayeth the shepard, so sayeth the flock Drooling

When I was researching my way out of Mormonism, I had found out about all the lying and multiple wives and shit that he would do and say to keep the flock in line. Plain and simple he was a crook.....but aren't most religious leaders crooks. Should have done more research in the investigating portion before the discussions. Looking back, I feel like Facepalm

I did a lengthy decimation of that cult here (against our favorite mormon member incidentally):

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Mormonism

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: I was outed!
(03-05-2016 09:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 09:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  *slow clap* Congrats, you have been brainwashed on absolute BS created by a criminal charlatan who tricked people out of their money, was ran out of multiple states, arrested multiple times, found guilty in court for various criminal endeavors, convinced his followers to he could hear god through a rock, wrote a book of abraham that has been completely disproven, wrote a book of mormon that has been completely disproven and you giggle with pride that you have made the conscious choice to believe a cult's disproven BS for 13 years.....well sweety I am happy for you. May you bask in the glory of one of your three made up heavens someday.Rolleyes

So sayeth the shepard, so sayeth the flock Drooling

Laugh out load Holy fuck, it's good to see you back GWOG, and in fine form! Thumbsup

Blush

Barely. Just started my MBA, still unpacking my stuff into our new home, aggressively seeking a new career, and getting back in the gym 6 days a week...busy busy WeepingSmartassDrooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply