I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-02-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Now you're just making shit up. Laugh out load

Go on then, I wanna know... how do you know this.

And when I say know, I mean know... not believe or feel or think.

Rolleyes

Oh, so you'd like to be educated on the kalam cosmological argument? Google the shit..and if you have any questions, holla at me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2015, 08:53 PM
(23-02-2015 09:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  To you, which is not an argument. Your inability to grasp a concept is not an argument against that concept.

I am not normally able to grasp shit that doesn't make sense.

(23-02-2015 09:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Define and then demonstrate the difference between "reality" and "natural reality". Failure to do so will be considered you admitting to be lying.

Kind of a dumbass question, but I will go ahead and educate you because you really need it. Reality is anything that is "real"..."natural reality" is anything that is real that can be described by natural law (which is related to the physical world).

(23-02-2015 09:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Prove it, bitch.

Prove it? The universe began to exist, dumbass. Pick up any modern text book on cosmology and you can find that out.

(23-02-2015 09:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You failed to define "existence" as asked. Define "existence".

Now all of a sudden we are playing the "definition game", where when someone is getting their ass kicked in a boxing ring, they want to start hugging/grappling to limit their opponents effectiveness......trying to buy time. Tell ya what, look up the word "existence" in any dictionary, and we can just go with that definition. Got it?

(23-02-2015 09:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Then explain how something can think or act without time being that both thinking and acting require time to accomplish.

The creation account marks the first "act" in history, that is when time began...and before that, there was no time, which means that God had to have been in a stationary/fixed/perfectly still state for eternity...and once God began creation, that is when God entered the temporal realm, where he has been ever sense.

(23-02-2015 09:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Then prove that he was timeless and that he became temporal. Prove your assertions kid.

Again, if God was in a perfectly still/stationary state, there was no time...because there were no moments BEFORE the state..and if there is no moments before, there is no moments after...there isn't even moments during (temporally)...so God was in a timeless state...when God began creation, that is when he went from an atemporal state, to a temporal state.......from a timeless state, to a temporal state.

Now, of course that is too much for such a feeble mind like yours to comprehend...but at the very least it can be conceived...but what CAN'T be conceived is the concept of a past-eternal universe, and the infinite chain of events that comes with it..that is the only other option, but since it is demonstrably false, there is no need to consider it, therefore, the former option wins by default.

No matter how much you want to fight it, argue it...doesn't matter a damn.
23-02-2015, 08:55 PM
(23-02-2015 09:25 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  He has yet to substantiate anything so as far as I'm concerned he has been here for weeks and not actually said anything.

I completely disagree, your ass whoopings has been very substantiated.
23-02-2015, 08:58 PM
(23-02-2015 09:40 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Hahaha but apparently you can't, because I did like...ages ago. You have kept running from my challenge as to the conditions of the debate.

I just want a real-time discussion. Give me a real time discussion and lets do it.
23-02-2015, 08:59 PM
(23-02-2015 09:40 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Hahaha but apparently you can't, because I did like...ages ago. You have kept running from my challenge as to the conditions of the debate.

I just want a real-time discussion. Give me a real time discussion and lets do it.
23-02-2015, 09:04 PM
(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If you can't set aside an hour to have a discussion with someone regarding topics that you enjoy, then what the hell are you living for?

Says the guy that's been dodging his debate with GWoG for damn near 10 days now. that's funny, go on tell us another one. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 09:13 PM
(23-02-2015 09:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If you can't set aside an hour to have a discussion with someone regarding topics that you enjoy, then what the hell are you living for?

Says the guy that's been dodging his debate with GWoG for damn near 10 days now. that's funny, go on tell us another one. Drinking Beverage

Dude ... you must be bored to be arguing with that clown.

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
23-02-2015, 09:22 PM
(23-02-2015 09:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You apparently lack the requisite IQ points, education and ability to participate in a debate. One must have those three at the minimum to be able to posit actual solid assertions. Replies like "Nu-unh, goddidit"..."You weren't there so you don't know!"..."lets debate somewhere else!"...."your brain is made of cartilage"...."that is not true because I don't believe that".....etc are NOT the application of logic, reason and intelligence.

"I am too busy to set aside one hour out of a full 7 days to debate..I just have so much to do...I have CQ duty..formation at 0600 for PT...I have to feed the cat, take the kids to school, say hi to my neighbors, mow the lawn, take out the trash, walk the dog, pick the kids up from school, talk to their teacher, meet with the principal, say hi to the lunch ladies, help the janitor sweep the halls, walk to my car, drive back home, open the front door, sit on the couch, watch CNN...I just have so much to do."

(23-02-2015 09:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Perhaps you could surf the net for a kiddy forum

I did, which is why I stand before you.

(23-02-2015 09:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  , maybe you could win there.

There..here...and anywhere.

(23-02-2015 09:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Sadly I see you claim to be an army vet, does that mean retired or got sent home early?

It is somethin called "Fulfilling your contract obligations and being honorable discharged"...and it also involved a form called a DD 214.

(23-02-2015 09:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I only bring it up because you are embarrassing me

You will be alright..."drink water and drive on"....oooo, that is an Army saying Cool

(23-02-2015 09:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I don't want civilians to think people in the military are this stupid.

Ok, speaking from a civilians perspective...newsflash: People aren't thinking about you. That is a concern that you need not worry about, buddy.

(23-02-2015 09:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Stop embarrassing yourself, your faith and your background.

All three of those things are just fine...again, you need not worry about all of that...just worry about being a better advocate for the con side of things.

(23-02-2015 09:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Please...thanks. Come back someday once you have gotten a bit more well rounded on your approach, and ability to at least make one validated assertion...

And when I come back, I can only hope that you've learned a new skill, besides the copy and pasting skills that you've acquired over the years...being able to copy and paste anti-Jesus babble at a moments notice Laugh out load
23-02-2015, 09:25 PM
(23-02-2015 09:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  So basically you could care less to understand the world around you and the insights it provides. Right. Got it - you're not actually interested in learning.

So because I believe in mind/body dualism, I don't care about the world around me and I am not interested in learning? I am not sure how that follows, but ok.

(23-02-2015 09:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  You go on believing your worldview created by some sheep herders in the desert is correct and that god dunnit. You've got all the answers you need.

You go on believing your worldview created by guys in white lab coats who say that a mindless and blind process that didn't know what it was doing...gave you eyes to see, ears to hear, a brain to think, and a mouth to talk. You've got all the answers you need.
23-02-2015, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 09:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-02-2015 09:25 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  So because I believe in mind/body dualism, I don't care about the world around me ...

Because you believe in some bullshit promise of a postmortem preservation of identity you don't care as much about the world around you as I do. You can't.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post