I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-02-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 09:44 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Except that you don't have good reason, and the reasons for believe the gospels were written by who you think they were has been shown to be erroneous, fallacious, and frankly uneducated.

And I believe that the reasons for believing in abiogenesis and evolution has been shown to be erroneous, fallacious, and frankly stupid.

(23-02-2015 09:44 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Also no fuckwit the "were you there" argument attacks your stance just as well as any other stance. In the end you end up trying to use your claim as your proof of the claim and end up looking like the amateur you are.

Hey dumbass, even in the "debate" I gave reasons why I think the Gospels were written by the alleged authors...see how that works? I didn't make any absolute claims regarding this...I consistently said "we have REASONS to believe", or "We have arguments for.."

I never made absolute claims, and that quite different than him saying "We know they didn't write it".

So either you are so quick to attack that you don't take the time to read shit and you are just basing everything you type off of built in emotion...or you just lack the basic reading comprehension skills needed to decipher what the fuck is being said.

Either way, there is a serious problem that needs to be addressed Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2015, 09:36 PM
(23-02-2015 10:07 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Which would be the incorrect spelling and make you illiterate if you used it. Which was my point thanks for helping.

Somebody tell dumbass here that I wasn't talking about the spelling, but the PRONUNCIATION Laughat The guy is a loser.
23-02-2015, 09:38 PM
[Image: funny-animal-captions-still-waiting-bro.jpeg?w=500]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-02-2015, 09:40 PM
(23-02-2015 09:13 PM)Free Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 09:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Says the guy that's been dodging his debate with GWoG for damn near 10 days now. that's funny, go on tell us another one. Drinking Beverage

Dude ... you must be bored to be arguing with that clown.

Drinking Beverage

Honestly it's the fact he is a clown that causes me to respond to his nonsense. When it comes to theists I only really argue with the imbecilic ones because the more they make shit up the more they lie lie lie and the more they act like delusional assholes the more people sitting on the fence between atheism and delusion the better they make our position look.

It's a catch 22 for old cartilage for brains, the more he tries to defend his own delusions the more obvious it gets that he's just a dime a dozen whack-a-do. When he does it by lying, actin' like a coward, and carrying on like a petty lil' internet tyrant trying to dictate the discussion to his betters then it's even better for us.
No matter what way he plays this, he looks like an idiot that don't know grey matter from his nose and as he himself said...he's the best at this.

If that's the case atheism has already won.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 09:53 PM by Shadow Fox.)
Quote:And I believe that the reasons for believing in abiogenesis and evolution has been shown to be erroneous, fallacious, and frankly stupid.

Let's see here.

1.The fossil records show that no higher life forms can possibly be found in the lower areas where much older ones live.

2. All of the fossil records show relationships to the previous ancestors.

3. DNA has been mapped and we have found irrefutable evidence that all life on the planet is related as all dna in the entire world is the built off the same lines of data. You do not have a problem with DNA experts telling you that the blood left behind belongs to X person or X animal when they killed your parents when you were not there to see them. So why would anything else be any different? It is all the same exact genetic code. The only difference is when and where it all completely changes to write completely different genetic information.

I could go on into actual details, but just read this.

http://www.amazon.com/Undeniable-Evoluti...1250007135

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
23-02-2015, 09:45 PM
(23-02-2015 10:16 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Get your cowardly fucking ass back to the debate you started and be a man.

Laugh out load that was kinda funny

(23-02-2015 10:07 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If I'm not ready to debate, why do you keep trying to get me too?

So in other words, why am I picking a fight with a guy that can't fight...well, since you put it that way, I guess I shouldn't challenge you to any more debates then Laugh out load

(23-02-2015 10:07 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You have to lie better then that to cover your ass bitch. Your challenge was accept, so meet mine or shut the fuck up. And do it soon for fuck sake, your gonna get banned soon and I want to be able to use your bloated corpse as an example to future theists on how not to engage with your betters.

Now accept my challenge so I can intellectually run you through and then nail you to a tree like your stupid "god".

You remind me of Stone Cold Steve Austin...can't wrestle for shit, but you sure as hell can cut a good promo Laugh out loadLaugh out load
23-02-2015, 09:46 PM
(23-02-2015 09:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: funny-animal-captions-still-waiting-bro.jpeg?w=500]

pro tip - don't hold your breath

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-02-2015, 09:48 PM
(23-02-2015 10:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Like how the brain is made of cartilage?

No, like how the brain is made up of neurons......wait a minute Unsure
23-02-2015, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 10:12 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-02-2015 09:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  And I believe that the reasons for believing in abiogenesis and evolution has been shown to be erroneous, fallacious, and frankly stupid.

Unfortunately for you, you have demonstrated yourself to be an ignorant fool. (Brains are made of cartilage ? LOL ). So *if you believe* something, ignorant one, there is good reason as you have shown to think the opposite. There is not ONE major university in the entire world that disputes that Evolution is the best theory going, and given that science is very competitive, and NOT ONE scientist is able to come up with any valid reasons why it is not real, (and if they did or could, they would get a Nobel Prize, as would YOU, IF, you were able to present your garbage in a real scientific paper ... which you cannot.) So, ignorant little troll, time for you to make your exist, and join the LONG LONG list of fools who came here and tried their best, and completely failed. Maybe after you get an education you might try again.

K ?
Bye.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-02-2015, 09:50 PM
(23-02-2015 10:48 AM)natachan Wrote:  Well, you've done it. My boyfriend tells me not to argue with people more than two standard deviations below my IQ. I liked to think that was unfair, that everyone has the capacity for understanding, no matter what their base intelligence.

You have proved me wrong. Congratulations. I concede that you are too stupid to argue with. Worse, that you don't want to understand. I'm convinced you flunked biology and that you've never taken an anatomy class. And that you're proud of this ignorance. As such, you are irredeemable.

Good day, and welcome to the ignore list.

Another one bites the dust Laugh out load