I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-02-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I can tell that my responses to your opening statement were STINGERS, because you keep trying to bring up the subject when I already told you how the debate should go. Join me...real-time discussion..if not, just let it go.

Except your not the boss of this forum, you don't get to dictate how the debate goes. You challenged him to a debate and he accepted and started a thread which you then took the first excuse you could find in response to the ass beating you received to try and change the agreed upon debate format.

Basically you took your ball and you went home when you did not get your way. Well tough cookies fucko no one wants to listen to you bullshit and lie any more then they wanna read your bullshit and lies. Maybe if you had not acted like a cunt more folk would be receptive of your offer.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  All you've done is copy and past a shit ton of information...
Which is more then you have done by a long stretch kid. Even if that was the case, and it's not, then it's that "copy and paste" that you been running from for near 10 days now.

Being a cunt about it ain't gonna make responses to his points in your debate magically appear.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I offered any kind of debate platform where we can debate in real-time
Ya and you did that AFTER the debate and it's format had already been agreed upon and started, making you a dishonest deal breaking cock sucker don't it? If you are not willing to debate people here on the forum, then fuck off.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 10:06 PM
(23-02-2015 09:50 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 10:48 AM)natachan Wrote:  Well, you've done it. My boyfriend tells me not to argue with people more than two standard deviations below my IQ. I liked to think that was unfair, that everyone has the capacity for understanding, no matter what their base intelligence.

You have proved me wrong. Congratulations. I concede that you are too stupid to argue with. Worse, that you don't want to understand. I'm convinced you flunked biology and that you've never taken an anatomy class. And that you're proud of this ignorance. As such, you are irredeemable.

Good day, and welcome to the ignore list.

Another one bites the dust Laugh out load

At least the anonymity of your moniker "Call_of_the_Wild" may save you from further emotional trauma, as opposed to you demonstrating this absurd and weird behavior with your full identity exposed and then injuring your psyche to the semblance of sub human proportions.

But unfortunately I fear I am wrong. You are already demonstrating a hopelessness beyond science's ability to rectify, and should therefore be discarded to make way for those who demonstrate greater promise.

Pity.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
23-02-2015, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 10:40 PM by DLJ.)
(23-02-2015 08:36 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Now you're just making shit up. Laugh out load

Go on then, I wanna know... how do you know this.

And when I say know, I mean know... not believe or feel or think.

Rolleyes

Oh, so you'd like to be educated on the kalam cosmological argument? Google the shit..and if you have any questions, holla at me.

I rest my case.

How did I know you were going to say that. Big Grin

Sigh!

Y'know what? Almost missing Jeremy Walker. Blush

Not really. Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-02-2015, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 10:30 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(23-02-2015 08:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If you want to accurately call me something, just call me the guy that has been intellectually spanking your ass since the first time you typed my way.

I'd love to know who exactly you think you are convincing when you just out and out lie. Cause it sure as shit ain't me and judging by your rep it ain't anyone else and that includes the other Christians we have here.

Maybe you are just trying to convince yourself? is this where you get your self worth from? Trying to convince yourself that your betters ain't your betters? You have fun with that, but from now on I'm not even gonna waste time refuting you when you deliberately lie. Your just gonna get a big ol' "Fuck you."

So fuck you.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  How many people challenged me to a real-time debate?? If that isn't part of the conditions, then I aint doing it.
So your just gonna come out and admit to being an asshole intentionally huh? Alright then. So let me get this strait: only your challenges are worth responding to, only your conditions are valid, only your time is important, and you are free to change the challenge and the conditions at anytime you want for any reason you want and if people don't like it they are to blame?

I tell you what I will happily meet your condition and debate you in real time...if you meet the conditions I gave you before. If you are gonna act like a total cunt and act like only you get a say in the debate then I'm just gonna spit on your cowardice put you on ignore and forget about you, with the exception of the brain is cartilage idiocy, in less time then it would take me to make dinner. I'll just wait for the next idiot to wander through.

So far you are nothing but petty bullshit demands, cowardice, and a lot of hot air. Put up or shut up.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  It is the 21st century
In all seriousness I believe you had to look that up before you typed it out. Drinking Beverage

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  But don't make it seem as if I am dodging challenges...remember, I am the one that first challenged YOU.
And I accepted your challenge on the spot, and gave you a list of conditions for you to accept. You did not accept and no debate happened. Don't blame me for your chicken shit cowardice.

Also I don't give a fuck if you challenged me first last or 23rd, this ain't grade school even if you do have the mental capacity of a potato failing English for the 6th time.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  7+ people having to explain what?
Basically everything to you. Like..literally everything to you.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Once again, the blatantly false notion that you guys are so damn smart...so smart based on what???
Compared to the guy who thinks his brain is made of cartilage? Yes we are that damn smart.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Because you are an atheist, that makes you smart by default? Bullshit.
No it's the fact we have a basic education and you don't. Nice try at the strawman though pillow biter.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  7+ people didn't explain shit to me
I know but we all tried and really ain't that what counts? You being too stupid to learn is hardly our fault now is it?

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...and I see you people are gonna run the whole "brain made up of cartilage" thing into the ground Laugh out load
A man that claims to be the best at what he does but has no idea what is in his own skull deserves to be mocked endlessly for his arrogance and his stupidity in equal measure.

We might be less inclined to point out how stupid you are to your face if you didn't try to pretend to be the smartest person in the room. Basically if you wanna act lieka cunt, don't complain when you take a pounding like one.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  which is just a convenient diversion to take away from the fact that you can't explain the origin of consciousness, which is the point anyway.

Fuck you, I already have and so have other people. Your learning disability ain't a counter point or an argument.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Oh, is that how it works...is this a reality show where theists get voted off?? Laugh out load
We got multiple theists here, one of which has been here far longer then I have so no. Nice try at a strawman you lying cum receptacle, my problem ain't with you being a christian it's with you being a lying, dishonorable, cunt. You can be wrong all you like, just do it respectfully and don't drag it to the grown up table. Stick to eating crayons where you belong.

(23-02-2015 08:18 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  And the whole neuron thing is evidence that you are too stupid to realize that the alternate option that you are using isn't what the brain is made up of, either. But it really doesn't matter what the brain is made up of, since that does nothing to explain the origins of consciousness.

1.) Fuck you, stop lying.
2.) Yes actually it does explain it.
3.) Already proved that the brain is made up of neurons, a post you conveniently have not responded to. Shocking.
4.) How would you know what makes up the brain does not explain the origin of consciousness if you don't even know what makes up the brain? It's almost like....why it's almost like you don't actually care about an answer if it's not YOUR answer.

Honestly man...you ain't fooling anyone but yourself. You're stupid and that's ok, stupid can be fixed. Don't fight it, put down your shitty Bible and take up a Biology textbook. Science ain't gonna hurt you, don't be afraid of it.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 10:24 PM
(23-02-2015 09:48 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 10:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Like how the brain is made of cartilage?

No, like how the brain is made up of neurons......wait a minute Unsure

Already proved that it is kid, so stop being a lying idiot.
(23-02-2015 11:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  "The brains of all species are composed primarily of two broad classes of cells: neurons and glial cells."

oh hay!

compose
/kəmˈpəʊz/
verb (mainly transitive)
to put together or make up by combining; put in proper order

The brain is made up of neurons, a type of cell, but that does not mean it's exclusively made up of neurons. Natachan talked about neurons because they are the part that makes up the brain that is responsible for the works of what we call "consciousness".

Now.....
http://snowbrains.com/wp-content/uploads...rain_c.jpg

Show me cartilage. Bitch. Drinking Beverage

23-02-2015, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 10:30 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(23-02-2015 08:36 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Now you're just making shit up. Laugh out load

Go on then, I wanna know... how do you know this.

And when I say know, I mean know... not believe or feel or think.

Rolleyes

Oh, so you'd like to be educated on the kalam cosmological argument? Google the shit..and if you have any questions, holla at me.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

OMG is he serious? He can't be serious. Is he serious? Hooooooooly Shiiiiiiit this guy is an amateur! Ahahahaha!

Seriously though man, tell me you are not serious. You can't be right?

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 10:41 PM
WhiskeyDebates Wrote:You have fun with that, but from now on I'm not even gonna waste time refuting you when you deliberately lie. Your just gonna get a big ol' "Fuck you."

I've found a better solution.

kitten pictures!

Here's an example of the cutest type of kitten, stripey with white feet.
[Image: Kitten_adn_plums_by_BogdanBoev.jpg]

Who can worry about idiots while looking at kittens?
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
23-02-2015, 10:42 PM
(23-02-2015 08:53 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The creation account marks the first "act" in history, that is when time began...and before that, there was no time, which means that God had to have been in a stationary/fixed/perfectly still state for eternity...and once God began creation

How did god begin the action of creation if there was no time and he had to be perfectly stationary? Also how does one mark eternity if time does not exist?

Just some absolute stupid shit right there. Oh and prove it.

23-02-2015, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 11:37 PM by natachan.)
(23-02-2015 10:42 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 08:53 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The creation account marks the first "act" in history, that is when time began...and before that, there was no time, which means that God had to have been in a stationary/fixed/perfectly still state for eternity...and once God began creation

How did god begin the action of creation if there was no time and he had to be perfectly stationary? Also how does one mark eternity if time does not exist?

Just some absolute stupid shit right there. Oh and prove it.

hadn't you read your bible?

1. In the beginning God forced the cosmic vacuum to materialize matter on a massive scale that would baffle the infinite improbability drive. Because he has omnipotence, and can change the laws of probability.

2. And all of the universe was an amorphous blob, and God floated above the amorphous blob.

3. And despite there being no active source for electromagnetic radiation and nothing to perceive said radiation, or photons, God created them. They were simply everywhere at once. Because he can totally do that. He had all that matter poofed up already, so why not.

4. And despite there being nothing to obstruct the light in any way, he somehow divided the amorphous blob into darkness and light.

5. And despite the entire universe being one amorphous blob with no distinguishable source for this light he had created, he decided that anywhere there was light, that would be called daytime. Anywhere there was light, it would be called nighttime. This would cause much confusion in future Alaska, where the sun didn't rise for 6 months and they still insisted it be called "day time."

6. And God decided to create a void in the midst of the waters. Oh, did we mention that the entire amorphous blob was water? Because yeah, that's kinda important.

7. And God made this void, which wasn't a vacuum. He forced a series of fusion reactions in this period that created Nitrogen, Oxygen, and other trace gasses without boiling away the water that made up the rest of the universe.

8. And the water that was on top of this gaseous void was called heaven, which later scientists would all conspire to prove wasn't really there by insisting foolishly that they had traveled to the moon and sent satellites to land on comets. Because they were evil heretics who wanted to hide the truth. And despite there still not being any discernible source for the light, this was called the second day.
[+] 4 users Like natachan's post
23-02-2015, 11:59 PM
CotW, check out the topic below this one.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post