I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-02-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(24-02-2015 10:33 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Because as I explained to you, dumbass, evolution with God depends on abiogenesis, so if you don't know whether abiogenesis is true, you don't know whether evolution is true.

No, you have that utterly wrong. Regardless of how the first living organism came about, evolution will occur.
All that is required for evolution is imperfect replication and differential reproductive success.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-02-2015, 11:49 AM
(23-02-2015 11:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you really going to try to deny that you said the brain is made of cartilage?
Nope.

I mean it's here for anyone to read. And it's been quoted so you can't change it now.

The dumb shit here is you.

I don't recall denying anything. I said it...the brain is made up of matter...whatever you want to call the matter that it is made up of is on you, I just know that the brain CANNOT be the origin of consciousness, which is really the big picture..that is the point.

All of that other shit is just a diversion.
Find all posts by this user
24-02-2015, 11:55 AM
(24-02-2015 11:49 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I just know

[Image: Justknow_zpsd8a58119.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Helio's post
24-02-2015, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 12:11 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(23-02-2015 08:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Nope. This guys is no christian he's clearly a troll.

If you want to accurately call me something, just call me the guy that has been intellectually spanking your ass since the first time you typed my way.

(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The guy has been challenged by like..half a dozen people but just continues to lie and lie and lie.

How many people challenged me to a real-time debate?? If that isn't part of the conditions, then I aint doing it. It is the 21st century, and if you aren't willing to discuss the issues in real-time, then to hell with it.

But don't make it seem as if I am dodging challenges...remember, I am the one that first challenged YOU.

(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm all for entertainment value on the forum, but I don't fin any when 7+ people are all having to explain the exact same thing to him over and over while he makes claims like "the brain is made of cartilage" and then pretends to act like he is an expert in everything, while being an expert in nothing.

7+ people having to explain what? Once again, the blatantly false notion that you guys are so damn smart...so smart based on what??? Because you are an atheist, that makes you smart by default? Bullshit.

7+ people didn't explain shit to me...and I see you people are gonna run the whole "brain made up of cartilage" thing into the ground Laugh out load which is just a convenient diversion to take away from the fact that you can't explain the origin of consciousness, which is the point anyway.

(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If he won't stop lying and he can't nut up and engage in a formal debate with anyone who has challenged him I see no point in keeping him around to be honest, he's just as bad as anti.

Oh, is that how it works...is this a reality show where theists get voted off?? Laugh out load

(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The cartilage thing is evidence enough he's either criminally stupid or trying to be disruptive intentionally.

And the whole neuron thing is evidence that you are too stupid to realize that the alternate option that you are using isn't what the brain is made up of, either. But it really doesn't matter what the brain is made up of, since that does nothing to explain the origins of consciousness.

My ineducable tyro friend. This may come as a surprise to you, but...let me quote you, "I live for this shit"...and as someone who writes, publishes, debates in multiple on-line and offline venues, I have come across the same dumbass posits from creationists over and over. Thus over the years I have amassed a collection of my writings, answers, references and research Gasp So that when Christian troll number 278 comes dancing into my scope, I can just sight, squeeze and kill. This is why I have a resource library here, of which is madeup of my work....shit, I wish I could draw you a picture but there isn't a paint function on this board...suffice it to you say, you are waaaay out of your league here bud, you couldn't polish my shoes.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
24-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Quote:I don't recall denying anything. I said it...the brain is made up of matter...whatever you want to call the matter that it is made up of is on you, I just know that the brain CANNOT be the origin of consciousness, which is really the big picture..that is the point.

What you think you know is irrelevant, since you've a already determined your position and are unwilling to budge in the face of new information, despite any errors you might make. That makes for sad kittens.

[Image: fuzzy-white-kitten-with-stubby-legs-from...ertsas.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
24-02-2015, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 12:04 PM by Chas.)
(24-02-2015 11:49 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 11:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you really going to try to deny that you said the brain is made of cartilage?
Nope.

I mean it's here for anyone to read. And it's been quoted so you can't change it now.

The dumb shit here is you.

I don't recall denying anything. I said it...the brain is made up of matter...whatever you want to call the matter that it is made up of is on you,

You said it was made of cartilage, which is false. That error is on you.

Quote:I just know that the brain CANNOT be the origin of consciousness, which is really the big picture..that is the point.

All of that other shit is just a diversion.

It can not be because ... ? Because you don't see how it could be? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2015, 12:02 PM
(24-02-2015 11:59 AM)natachan Wrote:  ...
That makes for sad kittens.

Very sad (and slightly bewildered) kittens.

[Image: readImage?iid=448404]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
24-02-2015, 12:03 PM
(23-02-2015 11:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Which is exactly what natachan told you neurons do and your response was ..

So you believe that the brain is made up of cartilage and that there are neurons....inside the cartilage?
http://snowbrains.com/wp-content/uploads...rain_c.jpg
Show me how the brain is "made up of cartilage". Go on fucker.

Neurons are inside of the brain...just like a furniture is inside of a house..but the house is not the furniture, and the furniture is not the house.

Everyone wants to quote everything but the example I am using which clearly points out the distinction between the two Laugh out load

(23-02-2015 11:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  A claim you make despite not knowing that the brain was NOT made up of cartilage. You are lying, you did not have a clue what it was not made of.

Well, since you are dumb enough to imply "it isn't made up of cartilage, it is made up of neurons"....I will put it to you this way...NEURONS cannot be used to explain the ORIGIN of consicousness...I could care less what it is made up of, my point remains...the brain cannot be used to explain the origin of consciousness, regardless of how much you want to focus on the cartilage shit.

(23-02-2015 11:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  "The brains of all species are composed primarily of two broad classes of cells: neurons and glial cells."

oh hay!

compose
/kəmˈpəʊz/
verb (mainly transitive)
to put together or make up by combining; put in proper order

That is talking about the CELLULAR STRUCTURE of the brain...now of course, the celluar structure of the brain is made up of neurons...if someone takes your brain out of your head, wipe it clean of all blood, guess what...THERE ARE NO NEURONS, no ELECTRONS...but you still have a brain, don't you??

(23-02-2015 11:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The brain is made up of neurons, a type of cell, but that does not mean it's exclusively made up of neurons.

If you can separate the neurons from the physical matter of the brain, then the neurons cannot be said to "make up" the brain if the two can be separated...duh. If a house is "made up" of wood, if you slowly take away the wood from the house, pretty soon, you won't have a house...but if you take away the neurons from the brain, you will still have a brain. This is middle school shit here.

(23-02-2015 11:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Natachan talked about neurons because they are the part that makes up the brain that is responsible for the works of what we call "consciousness".

I am talking about the origins of consciousness, not how shit began to work once it got here.
24-02-2015, 12:08 PM
Cartilige_of_the_Wild Sadcryface2Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Helio's post
24-02-2015, 12:08 PM
Quote:That is talking about the CELLULAR STRUCTURE of the brain...now of course, the celluar structure of the brain is made up of neurons...if someone takes your brain out of your head, wipe it clean of all blood, guess what...THERE ARE NO NEURONS, no ELECTRONS...but you still have a brain, don't you??

Oh my. Someone doesn't know what a neuron or a cell is. What silliness!!

[Image: Cute-Kitten-kittens-16123158-1280-800.jpg]

This does not surprise laughing kitten.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post