I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-02-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
Hello again and thank you for the reply. A pity that you don't think we have anything worth talking/posting about.

(24-02-2015 12:03 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If you can separate the neurons from the physical matter of the brain,

Blink

So... let me get this straight.

You think there is something 'other' than neurons that make up the brain? (Yes, I know people have pointed out the ganglia cells or what ever which act as a kind of scaffold to hold the neurons in place etc)

BUT

It would seem, from your post... that you would posit that... there are *scratches head* all this stuff 'Inside the brain' and that you can take it out and be left with... What? What is the brain thing you're left with after you've taken the neurons and ganglia cells and blood and membranes and such out of the skull?

Really, I'm wondering about what it is you think is left in there (Or taken out, as the case ma be..)

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 01:19 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(24-02-2015 01:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  The funny thing is claiming to "know" there is a God is rejecting the gift of faith that God only gives to His beloved and is necessary for belief in God.

Just saying.

I'm not sure many Christians understand the weight of their words or actions when they claim to have "knowledge".

There is an "allegedly" that belongs in there but I'll let it go cause I love you KC Heart
I'm only teasing Tongue

To be fair though I don't think this wanker is a christian, I think he is a strait up poe and a troll. I mean...cartilage for brains? That's a hypothesis that would have failed the first time a caveman hit another caveman in the head with a rock lol

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-02-2015, 01:17 PM
(24-02-2015 01:01 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  hahahahahahahahahahhaa oh the stupid...it burns!!!!!

You mean him, right?
Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-02-2015, 01:29 PM
(24-02-2015 01:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 12:57 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  that is one thing I love about Theists, they "know" so much.

I "know" there is a god.
I "know" JC was the son of this god and died for my eternal sin.
I "know" the universe was created by this fabricated god.
I "know" science is wrong.

or my ever favorite..

"I have a relationship with god" Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

The funny thing is claiming to "know" there is a God is rejecting the gift of faith that God only gives to His beloved and is necessary for belief in God.

Just saying.

I'm not sure many Christians understand the weight of their words or actions when they claim to have "knowledge".

Excellent point. I have long said if it had concrete evidence, it wouldn't require faith, it would just be fact. The transcendental theory requires faith by design, thus to state I "know" god, or I "know" how the universe began is a disingenuous assertion. In my opinion, it is impossible to "know"....the word "know" should be replaced with "hope"...or perhaps "I believe".....neither of which establishes truth or fact. I try to always stay away from saying definitive statements like "there is no god" because that is also impossible to state factually...of course a careful consideration of all available evidence, and the investigation of where the story of god came from would make one take pause ....and posit that the odds of a creator existing is improbable, but not impossible. COTW as I said though is a ....special breed of stupid. Perhaps you can talk some sense into him

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
24-02-2015, 01:31 PM
(24-02-2015 01:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 01:01 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  hahahahahahahahahahhaa oh the stupid...it burns!!!!!

You mean him, right?
Consider

yes yes of course!!!!!!!! hehe sorry, I guess that could have been misconstrued Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
24-02-2015, 02:02 PM
(24-02-2015 01:03 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hello again and thank you for the reply. A pity that you don't think we have anything worth talking/posting about.

(24-02-2015 12:03 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If you can separate the neurons from the physical matter of the brain,

Blink

So... let me get this straight.

You think there is something 'other' than neurons that make up the brain? (Yes, I know people have pointed out the ganglia cells or what ever which act as a kind of scaffold to hold the neurons in place etc)

BUT

It would seem, from your post... that you would posit that... there are *scratches head* all this stuff 'Inside the brain' and that you can take it out and be left with... What? What is the brain thing you're left with after you've taken the neurons and ganglia cells and blood and membranes and such out of the skull?

Really, I'm wondering about what it is you think is left in there (Or taken out, as the case may be..)

Much cheers to all.

P, this is apparently what he is claiming, it’s very difficult to decipher his ramblings to make any coherent determination as to just what the hell he means.

The ignorant twit doesn’t have a fucking clue about biology so the stuff coming out belongs on the “Stupidest things ever said on this Forum” list.

Much cheer to you!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-02-2015, 02:53 PM
On the topic of consciousness, thought, and whatnot. In an attempt to educate and amuse:

[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
24-02-2015, 03:11 PM
[Image: Patient.Bear.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post
24-02-2015, 03:36 PM
I will debate any atheist on here
So a debate means to posit nothing with facts or BS and then when presented with alternatives, just laugh and answer with "No! Magic! Haha! Stoopid atheists! Magic!"

This is making my head cartilage hurt.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
24-02-2015, 03:43 PM
This is a simple matter to test, how many people have consciousness after massive head trauma?

Why don't we see people like this running around fully conscious?

[Image: t1000-620x.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post