I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-02-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(24-02-2015 03:43 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  This is a simple matter to test, how many people have consciousness after massive head trauma?

Why don't we see people like this running around fully conscious?

[Image: t1000-620x.jpg]

[Image: 318788_v1.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
24-02-2015, 04:55 PM
(24-02-2015 03:43 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  [Image: t1000-620x.jpg]

Wait a minute.... the stuff in that guy's nose looks the same as the stuff all through his head; it's all cartilage! Maybe COTW is getting his science from terminator movies!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-02-2015, 04:57 PM
(24-02-2015 12:03 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  THERE ARE NO NEURONS, no ELECTRONS...

I just had a scary thought... you aren't confusing neurons with neutrons are you?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-02-2015, 05:49 PM
(24-02-2015 04:57 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 12:03 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  THERE ARE NO NEURONS, no ELECTRONS...

I just had a scary thought... you aren't confusing neurons with neutrons are you?

That's the first thing I thought of too, then I thought that I have no good reason to believe he knows what a neutron is cause you can't take them outta the brain either and still have a brain. Why I asked if he needed me to explain what an atom was.

He's the best there is at this though. Rolleyes

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
24-02-2015, 06:36 PM
(24-02-2015 03:11 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: Patient.Bear.jpg]

(23-02-2015 08:58 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I just want a real-time discussion. Give me a real time discussion and lets do it.

Call his ass out Calvinist. Schedule a real-time discussion on Skype with him and record it for the forum. Pussy'll back out just like he backed out of considered debates where each side takes its time. 'Cause he's a pussy just looking for some Vagisil to reduce the arthritis of the cartilage in his brain.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-02-2015, 06:45 PM
(24-02-2015 04:57 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

Easy mistake...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-02-2015, 05:54 AM
Ok, I got to page 50 and began to lose the will to live. Before I go back and pick up where I left off can someone tell me if it is worth my time? If there are more posts by godwithoutgod and other knowledgeable people where I could actually learn something or correlate my own thoughts/knowledge then I'm up for going back and following this thread to the end. But if it's just more 'god did it' then I'm out.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
25-02-2015, 06:19 AM
(25-02-2015 05:54 AM)Eva Wrote:  Ok, I got to page 50 and began to lose the will to live. Before I go back and pick up where I left off can someone tell me if it is worth my time? If there are more posts by godwithoutgod and other knowledgeable people where I could actually learn something or correlate my own thoughts/knowledge then I'm up for going back and following this thread to the end. But if it's just more 'god did it' then I'm out.

For many pages now, I've just been skipping the nonsense from the goddidit guy and reading everyone else's bits.

It's been good for the lols but there's probably not much to learn that you wouldn't already know with a basic understanding of science (which is what Call_of_Nature lacks ... hence the prolific teasing).

Actually, I'm under-playing it... there have been some very funny posts and some edifying ones.

25-02-2015, 07:45 AM
(24-02-2015 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Call his ass out Calvinist. Schedule a real-time discussion on Skype with him and record it for the forum. Pussy'll back out just like he backed out of considered debates where each side takes its time. 'Cause he's a pussy just looking for some Vagisil to reduce the arthritis of the cartilage in his brain.

I did.

And when I'm home or have free time, I'm not going to spend it on Skype debating some stranger I don't care about.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
25-02-2015, 01:14 PM
(23-02-2015 09:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Because you believe in some bullshit promise of a postmortem preservation of identity

That is actually a good way of putting it...I like Yes