I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-02-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 09:41 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Let's see here.

1.The fossil records show that no higher life forms can possibly be found in the lower areas where much older ones live.

There are no fossil records. There are the fossilized remains of things that were once living, that has now dead. Nothing more, nothing less. You are using your presuppositions to interpret the observations...which is...fallacious Big Grin

(23-02-2015 09:41 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  2. All of the fossil records show relationships to the previous ancestors.

No, not at all. You don't know if the fossil you are looking at had any children, and you certainly don't know if the fossil you are looking at had DIFFERENT children Laugh out load

(23-02-2015 09:41 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  3. DNA has been mapped and we have found irrefutable evidence that all life on the planet is related as all dna in the entire world is the built off the same lines of data. You do not have a problem with DNA experts telling you that the blood left behind belongs to X person or X animal when they killed your parents when you were not there to see them. So why would anything else be any different? It is all the same exact genetic code. The only difference is when and where it all completely changes to write completely different genetic information.

The "same lines of data" could very well mean COMMON DESIGNER...now couldn't it? The same progammer is behind all of the coding...not to mention the fact that no one has been able to explain where the information/data came from in the first place...goes right back to a mindless and blind process giving specified information.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2015, 01:26 PM
(23-02-2015 09:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Unfortunately for you, you have demonstrated yourself to be an ignorant fool. (Brains are made of cartilage ? LOL ). So *if you believe* something, ignorant one, there is good reason as you have shown to think the opposite. There is not ONE major university in the entire world that disputes that Evolution is the best theory going, and given that science is very competitive, and NOT ONE scientist is able to come up with any valid reasons why it is not real, (and if they did or could, they would get a Nobel Prize, as would YOU, IF, you were able to present your garbage in a real scientific paper ... which you cannot.) So, ignorant little troll, time for you to make your exist, and join the LONG LONG list of fools who came here and tried their best, and completely failed. Maybe after you get an education you might try again.

K ?
Bye.

Ohhh, there is not one major universe in the entire world that disputes that evolution is the best theory??? Ohhhh, now who is making an argument based on ad populum?? Laugh out load
25-02-2015, 01:28 PM
(23-02-2015 09:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Except your not the boss of this forum, you don't get to dictate how the debate goes. You challenged him to a debate and he accepted and started a thread which you then took the first excuse you could find in response to the ass beating you received to try and change the agreed upon debate format.

Took the first excuse? Actually I made quite a lengthy response to his opening post and I really looked forward to continuing the debate...but once he screwed things up, I lost motivation to keep it going...and now I DEMAND a real time debate.
25-02-2015, 01:30 PM
(23-02-2015 10:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I rest my case.

How did I know you were going to say that. Big Grin

Sigh!

Y'know what? Almost missing Jeremy Walker. Blush

Not really. Laugh out load

Accept a real time debate on the kalam, and get whooped. Cool
25-02-2015, 01:31 PM
(25-02-2015 01:26 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Ohhh, there is not one major universe in the entire world that disputes that evolution is the best theory???

There isn't one major universe in any world, period. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
25-02-2015, 01:34 PM
(25-02-2015 01:26 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 09:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Unfortunately for you, you have demonstrated yourself to be an ignorant fool. (Brains are made of cartilage ? LOL ). So *if you believe* something, ignorant one, there is good reason as you have shown to think the opposite. There is not ONE major university in the entire world that disputes that Evolution is the best theory going, and given that science is very competitive, and NOT ONE scientist is able to come up with any valid reasons why it is not real, (and if they did or could, they would get a Nobel Prize, as would YOU, IF, you were able to present your garbage in a real scientific paper ... which you cannot.) So, ignorant little troll, time for you to make your exist, and join the LONG LONG list of fools who came here and tried their best, and completely failed. Maybe after you get an education you might try again.

K ?
Bye.

Ohhh, there is not one major universe in the entire world that disputes that evolution is the best theory??? Ohhhh, now who is making an argument based on ad populum?? Laugh out load

Go here:

ATTN: Call_of_the_Wild - 10 questions about your beliefs

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
25-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Call of the wild , what's a god?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
25-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Quote:Took the first excuse? Actually I made quite a lengthy response to his opening post and I really looked forward to continuing the debate...but once he screwed things up, I lost motivation to keep it going...and now I DEMAND a real time debate.

[Image: Pwz9y.jpg]

Supervisor cat is unimpressed with your childish fit throwing. Supervisor cat says you accepted a task then failed to live up to it once it didn't go your way.

Supervisor cat would like your plan of personal improvement on his desk by tomorrow.
25-02-2015, 01:42 PM
(23-02-2015 10:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'd love to know who exactly you think you are convincing when you just out and out lie. Cause it sure as shit ain't me and judging by your rep it ain't anyone else and that includes the other Christians we have here.

Maybe you are just trying to convince yourself? is this where you get your self worth from? Trying to convince yourself that your betters ain't your betters? You have fun with that, but from now on I'm not even gonna waste time refuting you when you deliberately lie. Your just gonna get a big ol' "Fuck you."

So fuck you.

I get my "self worth" on my actions regarding the Kingdom of the Living God, which by my ability to defend the Christian faith.

(23-02-2015 09:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So your just gonna come out and admit to being an asshole intentionally huh? Alright then. So let me get this strait: only your challenges are worth responding to, only your conditions are valid, only your time is important, and you are free to change the challenge and the conditions at anytime you want for any reason you want and if people don't like it they are to blame?

I offered a challenge to anyone regarding a real time debate...if you won't accept the challenge, then drink a nice tall glass of "shut the fuck up" for me. Big Grin

(23-02-2015 09:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I tell you what I will happily meet your condition and debate you in real time...if you meet the conditions I gave you before.

Finally growing some hair on your chest, I see, lil fella. Since, for the record, you agree...just tell me which subject you'd like to debate...

1. Kalam Cosmological Argument
2. Argument from Consciousness
3. The Modal Ontological Argument
4. The Moral Argument
5. The Argument based on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

Each one of those arguments is equivilent to you being asked to choose a preferred method of execution.

1. Guillotine
2. Gun shot to the head
3. Hanging
4. Drowning
5. Burned alive

Pick one. Also, enlighten me on what your conditions are.

Now, give me the details again, and if not, allow me to refill your glass of "shut the fuck up" Yes
25-02-2015, 01:47 PM
(23-02-2015 10:42 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  How did god begin the action of creation if there was no time and he had to be perfectly stationary?

If you were sitting in a chair perfectly stationary for ETERNITY...you can still freely get up from the chair any time you want...but it just so happens that once you do, time will officially begin.

(23-02-2015 10:42 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Also how does one mark eternity if time does not exist?

"Eternity" in this case is synonomous with "Timelessness".

(23-02-2015 10:42 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Just some absolute stupid shit right there. Oh and prove it.

Before I can "prove" it, you have to demonstrate that you understand this part first. Don't worry, I will walk you through every step...step by step..oh ignorant one.