I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-02-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 11:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  CotW, check out the topic below this one.

I will.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Call_of_the_Wild's post
25-02-2015, 01:49 PM
(23-02-2015 09:04 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 07:01 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I gave you links. How about you do the same? Or at least provide the post number.

Since I think you are a cool dude, I am gonna just gon ahead and give you the post number...#383

Thank you for that.

Since there has been a long time between my posts, let me recap.

This started with my post here (in regards to the origin of life) in which I suggested you watch the video series that was linked by Bucky Ball and is in this post. You said you had replied to it and your reply is here, but that shows you were replying to a different video.

So, regarding the original point about the origin of life, I suggest you watch that video series in Bucky Ball's post.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
25-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Quote:Before I can "prove" it, you have to demonstrate that you understand this part first. Don't worry, I will walk you through every step...step by step..oh ignorant one.

The irony! It BUUUUURRRRNNNNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!

While I do believe in a sort of past infinite universe, the example given shows a completely odd idea of that.
25-02-2015, 01:51 PM
(24-02-2015 11:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, you have that utterly wrong. Regardless of how the first living organism came about, evolution will occur.

Bullshit. If abiogenesis is false, then evolution can't occur.
25-02-2015, 01:54 PM
(24-02-2015 12:33 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Awesome, I had heard there had been some recent revolutionary scientific advancements to understanding sentience/consciousness, but I didn't want to corner myself with making a statement I can't prove, by saying science has the answer. I need to dive into this area then so I have more ammo to fire down range at people who think "consciousness = god". Thanks

We take "all commands from the tower"...and the guy on the tower giving commands is...God Big Grin
25-02-2015, 01:56 PM
Yep but what's a god?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
25-02-2015, 01:58 PM
(25-02-2015 01:31 PM)Impulse Wrote:  There isn't one major universe in any world, period. Drinking Beverage

I meant university Big Grin
25-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Quote:Bullshit. If abiogenesis is false, then evolution can't occur.

It can and does. You've already admitted such by conceding it happens within "kinds." Someone can probably find the quote where you said it.

[Image: bored_looking_kitten.jpg]

But I'm a bored kitten and don't care enough to look.
25-02-2015, 01:59 PM
(25-02-2015 01:48 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 11:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  CotW, check out the topic below this one.

I will.

Cool. Thanks. Look forward to your answers.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-02-2015, 02:02 PM
(25-02-2015 01:51 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Bullshit. If abiogenesis is false, then evolution can't occur.

Okay.. why is it that 'X' is not true, then 'Y' is not true?

Abiogenesis is not dependent on evolution and vice-verse. Evolution, the theory, works well enough as it is.

Also, still interested in hearing what you think 'The brain' is... as in what you've stated when you mentioned taking out the neurons, ganglia, blood etc.

Much cheers to all.