I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-02-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(25-02-2015 01:54 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 12:33 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Awesome, I had heard there had been some recent revolutionary scientific advancements to understanding sentience/consciousness, but I didn't want to corner myself with making a statement I can't prove, by saying science has the answer. I need to dive into this area then so I have more ammo to fire down range at people who think "consciousness = god". Thanks

We take "all commands from the tower"...and the guy on the tower giving commands is...God Big Grin

Which god? Psalms 82.1 ,and prove it. I posit that the Great Pumpkin is behind the curtain...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2015, 02:27 PM
(25-02-2015 01:51 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 11:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, you have that utterly wrong. Regardless of how the first living organism came about, evolution will occur.

Bullshit. If abiogenesis is false, then evolution can't occur.

You just hammered the final nail in your own coffin. In your own demented world if your statement were true then the opposite would apply if evolution is true.

We know evolution occurs therefore abiogenesis true. Big Grin

KC is waiting for you here http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ur-beliefs

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
25-02-2015, 02:44 PM
(24-02-2015 11:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, you have that utterly wrong. Regardless of how the first living organism came about, evolution will occur.

Oh, really? If some being created the very first living thing, then evolution would still occur.
All that is required for evolution to occur is imperfect replication and differential reproductive success.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
25-02-2015, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2015 08:13 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(25-02-2015 01:14 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 09:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Because you believe in some bullshit promise of a postmortem preservation of identity
That is actually a good way of putting it...I like Yes
The bullshit part especially. Drinking Beverage
(25-02-2015 01:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  There are no fossil records. There are the fossilized remains of things that were once living, that has now dead. Nothing more, nothing less.
[Image: are-you-serious.gif]
So...so let me get this right.....You are saying that...that there ARE fossils but there are no records of these fossils?
[Image: Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif]
Are you high right now? Wait...you don't know what the fossil record is do you?
(25-02-2015 01:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No, not at all. You don't know if the fossil you are looking at had any children, and you certainly don't know if the fossil you are looking at had DIFFERENT children Laugh out load
Oh wow, you really don't know anything about how DNA, Taxonomy, and Paleontology work do you?

(25-02-2015 01:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The "same lines of data" could very well mean COMMON DESIGNER...now couldn't it?
No, that's stupid, stupid. You don't know the first thing about DNA clearly. No one here is gonna entertain your idiotic claims about biology when you think a brain is made of cartilage and you don't even know what a neuron is and how it works.

You are not qualified.

(25-02-2015 01:42 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I get my "self worth" on my actions regarding the Kingdom of the Living God, which by my ability to defend the Christian faith.
[Image: giphy.gif]
So wait, you are not even good at feeding your own delusions? That's bloody sad.

(25-02-2015 01:42 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I offered a challenge to anyone regarding a real time debate...if you won't accept the challenge, then drink a nice tall glass of "shut the fuck up" for me. Big Grin
Wait so you take my response cut it in two, make the first part look like I won't except your challenge, use a decades old meme in place of the wit you lack, even though you know, YOU FUCKING KNOW, I have already accepted it because the literal next thing you do is quote me accepting your dumbass challenge.

So you know I've accepted your retarded challenge, but you are trying to call me out for not accepting your challenge? Are you really that desperate to look tough? Wow. There have been serial rapists with more dignity then you.
(25-02-2015 01:42 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Finally growing some hair on your chest, I see, lil fella.
I accepted your challenge a week ago you fucking moron. This is not a new development, I've been fucking throwing my acceptance at you for DAYS.

(25-02-2015 01:42 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Since, for the record, you agree...just tell me which subject you'd like to debate...

6. Evidence and demonstration of fact for your claims and assertions. Drinking Beverage

(25-02-2015 01:42 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Each one of those arguments is equivilent to you being asked to choose a preferred method of execution.
The fact that you think that shows just how unqualified you are to talk to any lifeforms above a box turtle. Drinking Beverage

(25-02-2015 01:42 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Also, enlighten me on what your conditions are.
Wait wait wait wait! Oh glorious day! So you want me to go back and pull out my conditions which I already posted and to that I respond...

Pay more attention to the instructor and you won't have this kind of problem.

Sound familiar asshole?

[Image: queen-elizabeth-double-middle-finger.gif]
You are such a hypocritical cunt.

(25-02-2015 01:47 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If you were sitting in a chair perfectly stationary for ETERNITY...you can still freely get up from the chair any time you want...but it just so happens that once you do, time will officially begin.
http://www.mekc.info/wp-content/uploads/...hester.gif

Eternity
[ih-tur-ni-tee]

noun, plural eternities.
infinite time; duration without beginning or end.

If I get up from the chair at ANY point then I was not sitting in it for eternity because the time I was sitting in the chair has an exact and measurable point at which it ENDS. NOT ENDING IS LITERALLY ONE OF ONLY TWO QUALITIES A THING MUST HAVE FOR A THING TO BE ETERNAL YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND.

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT ETERNAL MEANS?

(25-02-2015 01:47 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  "Eternity" in this case is synonomous with "Timelessness".
So in your head an infinite amount of time means having a complete absence of time.
[Image: tumblr_lm0gfcDSAV1qdlkgg.gif]

So you don't know what the brain is made of, you don't know what a neuron is, and you don't know what eternal means.

Just...seriously...
[Image: giphy.gif]

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-02-2015, 08:11 PM

And yet evolution does occur so I guess that means.....you just proved abiogenesis? Consider

Thanks I guess.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-02-2015, 08:25 PM
(25-02-2015 01:28 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...and now I DEMAND a real time debate.

[Image: temper.gif%3Fw%3D664%26h%3D500]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mv8mqu4CTS1r79k32.gif]

[Image: resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-...256ec6.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-02-2015, 12:22 AM
(25-02-2015 01:30 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 10:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I rest my case.

How did I know you were going to say that. Big Grin

Sigh!

Y'know what? Almost missing Jeremy Walker. Blush

Not really. Laugh out load

Accept a real time debate on the kalam, and get whooped. Cool

Tell you what... I'll argue that the Kalam demonstrates the existence of Universe-creating pixies and you can argue against... and get whooped.

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
26-02-2015, 01:32 PM
(25-02-2015 08:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Are you high right now? Wait...you don't know what the fossil record is do you?

I reject whatever it is.

(25-02-2015 08:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No, that's stupid, stupid. You don't know the first thing about DNA clearly. No one here is gonna entertain your idiotic claims about biology when you think a brain is made of cartilage and you don't even know what a neuron is and how it works.

Let me guess, all of the information in DNA just "emerged", right? Laughat

(25-02-2015 08:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I accepted your challenge a week ago you fucking moron. This is not a new development, I've been fucking throwing my acceptance at you for DAYS.

I checked my wallet, and it was empty...so I guess I just didn't have the money to "pay" your post any attention. Laugh out load

(25-02-2015 08:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  6. Evidence and demonstration of fact for your claims and assertions. Drinking Beverage

Im sorry..but that wasn't one of the options. Play again soon.

(25-02-2015 08:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  noun, plural eternities.
infinite time; duration without beginning or end.
[/url]

I know you have an elementary/simplistic mind, but instead of using that general ass first grade definition...how about I just drop on you a moreeee MATURE definition of the word "eternity" and how it applies to God. This definition is more for the "thinking" audience, so I don't know why I gave it to you.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/eternity/

I know that may be to complicated for your simple ass...but at least try.

(25-02-2015 08:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If I get up from the chair at ANY point then I was not sitting in it for eternity because the time I was sitting in the chair has an exact and measurable point at which it ENDS. [size=x-large][i][b]NOT ENDING IS LITERALLY ONE OF ONLY TWO QUALITIES A THING MUST HAVE FOR A THING TO BE ETERNAL YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND.

The point at which you get up will be the first moment in TIME, dumbass...that is why we cannot go back any further than the big bang, because there was no time before the big bang.

A man sitting perfectly in a chair for eternity is conceivable, but infinite duration in time is NOT conceivable.

(25-02-2015 08:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT ETERNAL MEANS? So you don't know what the brain is made of, you don't know what a neuron is, and you don't know what eternal means.

Somebody tell Captain Dumbass here that words are capable of having more than one definition. He won't listen to me, but he will listen to his collegues.
26-02-2015, 01:33 PM
(25-02-2015 02:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, really? If some being created the very first living thing, then evolution would still occur.

What if this being created without evolution, then what?
26-02-2015, 01:34 PM
(25-02-2015 02:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You just hammered the final nail in your own coffin. In your own demented world if your statement were true then the opposite would apply if evolution is true.

We know evolution occurs therefore abiogenesis true. Big Grin

KC is waiting for you here http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ur-beliefs

Huh