I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-02-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(26-02-2015 10:11 PM)pablo Wrote:  Wow that was easy!
Do god next.

Show me a reptile-bird transformation and I will have God here in a half hour Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 10:51 AM
(26-02-2015 10:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That was awesome, I actually cheered at my phone. Well done.

No it wasn't awesome...what would be awesome is for me to go to a land where there is nothing but reptiles producing reptiles, and after one particular reptile gave birth to a baby reptile, I pull the mother to the side and say, "Wow, that was easy, now give birth to a bird next" Laugh out load

That would be awesome.
27-02-2015, 10:55 AM
(27-02-2015 10:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 10:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That was awesome, I actually cheered at my phone. Well done.

No it wasn't awesome...what would be awesome is for me to go to a land where there is nothing but reptiles producing reptiles, and after one particular reptile gave birth to a baby reptile, I pull the mother to the side and say, "Wow, that was easy, now give birth to a bird next" Laugh out load

That would be awesome.

Holy crap - you have to be just playing with folks because you cannot be that stupid and think you can seriously discuss the topics at hand! Your childish "lol" after your statements do show that even to you they are laughable.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
27-02-2015, 11:17 AM
(27-02-2015 10:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...*Posted more comments about 'Croc-o-ducks'...

It does not work that way.

Seriously.. what the heck do you think goes on inside a cell?

Also,

Please give an explanation for what you think is going on inside the skull?

You're going to have to define which aspect of consciousness you're talking about.

It's 'development' or simply one's 'Awareness'.

Much cheers to all.
27-02-2015, 11:25 AM
(27-02-2015 11:17 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 10:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...*Posted more comments about 'Croc-o-ducks'...

It does not work that way.

Seriously.. what the heck do you think goes on inside a cell?

Also,

Please give an explanation for what you think is going on inside the skull?

You're going to have to define which aspect of consciousness you're talking about.

It's 'development' or simply one's 'Awareness'.

Much cheers to all.

His understanding of biology, science and evolution are about at the kindergarten level...don't bother to try to educate him, there is a reason I refer to him as an ineducable tyro......

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
27-02-2015, 11:28 AM
(27-02-2015 10:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 10:11 PM)pablo Wrote:  Wow that was easy!
Do god next.

Show me a reptile-bird transformation and I will have God here in a half hour Thumbsup

[Image: 50b3da12cce50.jpg]

Because you know both are impossible.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
27-02-2015, 11:31 AM
(27-02-2015 10:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No it wasn't awesome...what would be awesome is for me to go to a land where there is nothing but reptiles producing reptiles, and after one particular reptile gave birth to a baby reptile, I pull the mother to the side and say, "Wow, that was easy, now give birth to a bird next" Laugh out load

That would be awesome.

No, that would be weird. Like really weird. It would also go against what Evolution says.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
27-02-2015, 11:37 AM
(27-02-2015 11:31 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 10:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No it wasn't awesome...what would be awesome is for me to go to a land where there is nothing but reptiles producing reptiles, and after one particular reptile gave birth to a baby reptile, I pull the mother to the side and say, "Wow, that was easy, now give birth to a bird next" Laugh out load

That would be awesome.

No, that would be weird. Like really weird. It would also go against what Evolution says.
That's one of the things I never got.
They want to see a lizard give birth to a bird as evidence of evolution, when in fact that would actually help them disprove evolution.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
27-02-2015, 12:01 PM
(27-02-2015 10:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

That would be awesome.

So you think reptiles understand English do you? I have to ask cause given your track record it's probable that you do.

People have already pointed out that that's not how evolution operates so take your strawman and shove it up your ass hat first. You and I both know that that is not what evolution says happens so feigning ignorance like it is at this point is just you trying to be an asshole.

Good job, you're an asshole. You done? Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-02-2015, 12:01 PM
I will debate any atheist on here
I knew more about biology, chemistry, and evolution when I was 9 years old than CotW.

Seriously. And I was still a Christian then.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post