I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
28-02-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(28-02-2015 04:14 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 03:53 PM)natachan Wrote:  I'm a droid!

Though obviously not the type kind of Droid Call_of_the_Wild is looking for. Tongue

Fixed that for you. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-02-2015, 06:36 PM
(28-02-2015 02:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: iSjaAOA.gif]
He says to the man he told the brain is made of cartilage.

One of the best pictures I have seen on here - with the best placement.

Bowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-03-2015, 07:44 AM
(28-02-2015 08:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  So, you refuse to be precise? Try again, only this time explain it in biological terms.

Explain to me in biological terms how life originated from nonlife and how consciousness originated from matter.
01-03-2015, 07:46 AM
(28-02-2015 09:10 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Perhaps the question to ask is why would you want 5 year olds determining biological classification.

Because your birth name doesn't have to be "Charles Darwin" for you to draw the conclusion that a lion is a different kind of animal than a turtle.
01-03-2015, 07:46 AM
(28-02-2015 09:16 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  COTW

"1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause (shit doesn't just pop in to being uncaused out of nothing)"

From Whence came 'god"?

Rolleyes

What?
01-03-2015, 07:55 AM
(01-03-2015 07:46 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 09:16 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  COTW
"1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause (shit doesn't just pop in to being uncaused out of nothing)"
From Whence came 'god"?
What?

So how can it be that God exists? Did he always exist, or did he pop into being uncaused out of nothing?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
01-03-2015, 07:56 AM
(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  Nope. He was at least a coherent and consistent nutter.

Good for him.

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  You're can't even get that far, just an incoherent and inconsistent nutter.

Smile

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  Had to look this up. Will get back to you but this still seems like a non-starter to me. My problems with the ontological argument as classically put forward still stand.

EDIT: So looked this up. And yep, a non-starter for me. Falls apart pretty spectacularly.

Baseless assertion...didn't even ATTEMPT to raise an objection Laugh out load

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  This has been done. If you refuse to accept or are too stupid to understand that it's not my issue.

Who has done it?? Oh wait, you think that every single thing your peers say and post on here is the truth, huh??? You don't even bother to check things out for yourself? Just follow after everyone else' lead huh??? Must be that damn gullible.

Apparently you are to stupid too understand the Modal Ontological argument, because if you were, I would expect you to give me something to work with as far as a meaningful objection, but apparently not.

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  I don't accept those premises. And my reasons have to do with my study of physics. I've already stated that.

You can state it as many times as you like, but you haven't given me anything to work with as far as refutations...so go ahead and keep your "reasons" to yourself, or tell me the reasons and simply get them exposed just like any other crap you've spewed thus far.

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  I know how smart I am, and I have a fairly good guess of how smart YOU are. Let's just say, there is a difference. And if you think any of those arguments are valid arguments for your god in addition to your previous utterances then you are pants-on-head retarded.

Less rhetoric, more substance.
01-03-2015, 07:56 AM
Quote:Explain to me in biological terms how life originated from nonlife and how consciousness originated from matter.

[Image: bored-dog-computer.jpg]

Still won't let the words here penetrate your cerebral cortex, huh? But I forgot:

Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:No it isn't. Your brain is made up of cartilage. Try again.

You don't have a cerebral cortex. Just a lump of cartilage. Since the medulla oblongata is made of nerve fibers, and is part of the brain, and yours is made of cartilage, how are you breathing? Actually that would make sense.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
01-03-2015, 07:59 AM
(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  Nope. He was at least a coherent and consistent nutter.

Good for him.

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  You're can't even get that far, just an incoherent and inconsistent nutter.

Smile

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  Had to look this up. Will get back to you but this still seems like a non-starter to me. My problems with the ontological argument as classically put forward still stand.

EDIT: So looked this up. And yep, a non-starter for me. Falls apart pretty spectacularly.

Baseless assertion...didn't even ATTEMPT to raise an objection Laugh out load

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  This has been done. If you refuse to accept or are too stupid to understand that it's not my issue.

Who has done it?? Oh wait, you think that every single thing your peers say and post on here is the truth, huh??? You don't even bother to check things out for yourself? Just follow after everyone else' lead huh??? Must be that damn gullible.

Apparently you are to stupid too understand the Modal Ontological argument, because if you were, I would expect you to give me something to work with as far as a meaningful objection, but apparently not.

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  I don't accept those premises. And my reasons have to do with my study of physics. I've already stated that.

You can state it as many times as you like, but you haven't given me anything to work with as far as refutations...so go ahead and keep your "reasons" to yourself, or tell me the reasons and simply get them exposed just like any other crap you've spewed thus far.

(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  I know how smart I am, and I have a fairly good guess of how smart YOU are. Let's just say, there is a difference. And if you think any of those arguments are valid arguments for your god in addition to your previous utterances then you are pants-on-head retarded.

Less rhetoric, more substance.
01-03-2015, 08:12 AM
(28-02-2015 01:01 PM)natachan Wrote:  This is why we don't grant five year olds degrees in zoology.

Why? Because five year olds, who doesn't have any bullshit presuppositions, can make the draw the common sensical conclusion that the cats are different kind of animal than a turtle?? Laugh out load And then you talk about degrees in zoology, so I guess the next thing you will tell me is that I need to be a auto mechanic to conclude that a city bus, motorcycle, limousine, and dump truck..I guess I need to be a auto mechanic to draw the conclusion that these are all different kinds of transportation Laugh out load