I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
01-03-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(01-03-2015 09:54 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 07:55 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  So how can it be that God exists? Did he always exist, or did he pop into being uncaused out of nothing?

Something had to be eternal...either it was the universe, or God...but we have evidence that the universe ISN'T eternal, so therefore, God is the only game in town at that point.

I will just place this here.....

http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum...verse.html

The universe may have existed forever, according to a new model that applies quantum correction terms to complement Einstein's theory of general relativity. The model may also account for dark matter and dark energy, resolving multiple problems at once.

The widely accepted age of the universe, as estimated by general relativity, is 13.8 billion years. In the beginning, everything in existence is thought to have occupied a single infinitely dense point, or singularity. Only after this point began to expand in a "Big Bang" did the universe officially begin.

Although the Big Bang singularity arises directly and unavoidably from the mathematics of general relativity, some scientists see it as problematic because the math can explain only what happened immediately after—not at or before—the singularity.

"The Big Bang singularity is the most serious problem of general relativity because the laws of physics appear to break down there," Ahmed Farag Ali at Benha University and the Zewail City of Science and Technology, both in Egypt, told Phys.org.

Ali and coauthor Saurya Das at the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, have shown in a paper published in Physics Letters B that the Big Bang singularity can be resolved by their new model in which the universe has no beginning and no end.

Girl_nails

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-03-2015, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 03:18 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(01-03-2015 07:44 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Explain to me in biological terms how life originated from nonlife and how consciousness originated from matter.
Divert and run, seriously ain't there a window you need to be getting to?

(01-03-2015 07:59 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 09:31 AM)natachan Wrote:  This has been done. If you refuse to accept or are too stupid to understand that it's not my issue.
You don't even bother to check things out for yourself? Just follow after everyone else' lead huh??? Must be that damn gullible.
That's not an argument you get to make after repeatedly rejecting entire fields of study before you even look into what they mean. You have said you will reject arguments before you even hear them.
Hypocritical dick.
(01-03-2015 07:59 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Less rhetoric, more substance.
You have yet to raise a single substantive point since you got here. Word games, lies, and baseless assertions are all you have had. So that's also not a complaint you get to make. Fuck sake you can't even define "kind" after days DAYS of people asking.
(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No, I don't.
So you don't deny that changes over time occur...but you deny that changes over time occur. You know what the word gradual means right?

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Says the experience and observation of man
Except that they don't, you lying sack of shit. The "experiences and observations" of people working in the fields of genetics, embryology, taxonomy, genealogy, paleontology, and about a dozen other fields all show evolution to be fact.

You have it in your head that observation has to be in real time to be valid and there is no one in the field of science that says this. Observation of the fossil record (which you rejected without knowing what it was) alone proves evolution. DNA sequencing alone proves evolution.
You can say that scientists have evolution wrong till you are blue in the face, but it would require them all to be wrong, at every point int he fields history, every scientist, in every lab, in every country all being wrong in different ways and yet still getting the exact same results.

You argument against it is nothing more then a dressed up "lolconspiracy" pile of bullshit. It's tedious.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The THEORY is that it takes millions of years...that isn't the proven fact.
Look at the little monkey using theory wrong. Also you are lying, because it has been proven.....by the fields you rejected without examining. DNA and fossils for example.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  That's funny, because it has never been observed to even do what it is "supposed" to do Laugh out load
Except that it has, so you can stop lying at any point. The ACTUAL difference between macro-evolution and micro-evolution is timescale and that is it. Macroevolution is not about huge, single generation, changes in one animal. It's not "reptiles giving birth to birds" as you so stupidly keep trying to argue from like a fucking idiot with no idea of the basics.
There is only micro-evolution, macro-evolution is simply a whole bunch of micro changes examined over a large time period. Micro is the scale of a single generation, macro is looking at the micro changes in hundreds and thousands of generations.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Delete it then. You ain't hurting me Laugh out load
Considering dozens of your points are based around a word with no meaning and that you refuse to define I'd say it will.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  blah blah blah of the matter is, dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats, bears produce bears blah blah blah
It's been explained to you a fucking dozen or more times now that your "evolution says dogs should give birth to turtles lol duuuur" is bullshit. this croco-duck nonsense needs to stop.
Canidae will give birth to other canidae but because genetic replication is not a flawless process those new Canidae will have unique genetic differences. Those very slightly unique differences with then get passed on to the seconds generations children and it will continue like that over generation after generation after generation and eventually the combination of those changes will be so extreme that the last generation will bear no resemblance to the first generation.
Generations of micro-evolutionary changes produce changes drastic and complex enough to be called macro-evolution.
The way it does not work is that animals dump millions of small genetic changes INTO A SINGLE FUCKING GENERATION which is what you continue to try and argue from.
That's how reptiles evolved into modern birds, not "lol iguana gave birth to a pelican". Seriously Call_of_the_Wild, you need to learn the fucking basics.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Thanks for sharing with me your religion. I will share you mines...in the beginning blah blah blah I suck cocks for dimes blah blah blah"
I can prove mine through genetic mapping so it's in fact NOT a religion you cocksuckeing peasant. This line of diversion of calling anything someone says that you don't understand religion is getting tedious.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If you want to believe that long ago......... animals were magically transforming into something DIFFERENT than what they were when they were born.....
Seriously kid, go learn the basics and come back because everything you just said there is wrong. Evolution does not say that animals transform into different animals after they are born. It just does not.
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION AT ALL. NOT EVEN THE BASICS.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  It has never been observed (macroevolution), no experiment has ever proved it (macroevolution), and no prediction has ever been accurately foretold regarding it (macroevolution)
You don't even understand what macro-evolution even is, how it's used, and what it tells us. It's simply a timescale, a look at the collective changes of multiple generations of micro changes, not what you are using it as as if it's radical changes in morphology in a single generation.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Hey, I am not knocking the credentials of any scientist...I am just saying that this is one particular aspect of "science" that I can't buy.

That's nice but no one cares, you have shown you are totally unqualified to make anything close to an informed decision on scientific validity. Your an idiot, and I'm not gonna entertain the stance of a bumblefuck moron over that of every single fucking scientist in dozens of fields of empirical study.
You are wrong, and they are not. Suck it up or fuck off I really don't care which.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Just like you atheists have been running around for centuries talking about how "there is no evidence for God" and blah blah blah, despite the fact that I believe the evidence for God is OVERWHELMING
And yet when asked for the evidence you provide absolutely zero empirical evidence, a bunch of stupid personal anecdotes, hearsay, and a compulsion towards lying to peoples faces which is NOT what any rational person considers evidence let alone overwhelming.
You got a book of dumb fuck shit, written by dumb fuck shits, for dumb fuck shits, and being that you are a dumb fuck shit you find it compelling. Well surprise surprise, I don't find it impressive.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I don't believe that there is any evidence for macroevolution, kinda like how you don't believe there is sufficient evidence for God.

Same shit.
Except that it's not at all. My knowledge is based on over 100+ years of validated research in dozens of fields of science all with unique methodologies, tests, and predictions all of which have stood up to rigorous peer review and all of which can (for those with an actual interest in the information) be clearly and concisely explained, demonstrated, and substantiated.

You have a dumb fuck book, whose authorship and origins you don't even know, and a bunch of childish presupposition word games.

Not the same shit at all.
(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Evidence? *Looks around desperately* where, where??? *Looks under the bed* is it there? *Looks in the drawer* or maybe it is hiding in here. Ahhhh *snaps finger* the closet....*looks in the closet*
If this is what passes for wit in your house I'm surprised you have not burned it down trying to toast your own shoes.Drinking Beverage

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  First off, the only way you can determine what was here first and when it was here, you have to use some kind of dating method, and some of the methods used for dating shit is subjective as best.
Oh joy now we get to hear about how fossil dating is not accurate and some other very tediously and over done "evolution/atheist conspiracy" nonsense. Rolleyes

Oh by the way I deleted the rest of your response cause you are arguing from your made up classifications again. I consider the point in no way addressed, you are welcome to try again without using made up bullshit but if you don't I'll just consider you unable to offer a reply.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Assuming that the dating methods are accurate.
Prove that they are not or actually answer the question.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Um, again...speciation is only a variation WITHIN the
Deleted because of the use of made up bullshit classifications. Feel free to try answering the question again only this time without lying like an asshole.

(01-03-2015 09:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I do know the evidence...but there is a different between understanding, and accepting.
Stop lying. I've had to stop and explain YOUR opinion to you so many times you do not get to make this claim. You don't understand the evidence and a lot of times you are not even aware what the evidence is or that it even exists. That's not saying anything about the multiple times you have rejected evidence (or entire scientific fields) with no explanation as to why and without knowing what it says.

You don't even know what macro-evolution IS so just stop lying kid.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
01-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Wide of the Mark agrees that animals change over time but thinks evolution is false. That's got to be the contradiction of all contradictions and so is being honoured by having a place in my sig.
[+] 3 users Like joben1's post
01-03-2015, 03:28 PM
You guys are way more dedicated to the argument than I ever will be lol.

Maybe you all just have more free time than I do?

@call of the wild.

125 pages of arguing? Aren't you done yet?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
01-03-2015, 03:30 PM
(01-03-2015 09:54 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 07:55 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  So how can it be that God exists? Did he always exist, or did he pop into being uncaused out of nothing?

Something had to be eternal...either it was the universe, or God...but we have evidence that the universe ISN'T eternal, so therefore, God is the only game in town at that point.

You cannot even prove gods exist. Therefore, you cannot assert that they are eternal.
Time does not exist before time. Therefore, nothing can exist before it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
01-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Genesis 1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Who wrote that COTW? Who witnessed it in order to write it? Don't say Moses because then you fail, yet again, today's test of bible historicity 101.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-03-2015, 04:38 PM
(01-03-2015 10:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  We have hypotheses, but we don't yet know.

Good, so you admit that we don't know. That took courage, Chas. Admitting such a thing in front of all your friends on here. I am impressed Thumbsup

If you don't know how life originated from nonlife...abiogenesis just very well COULD be false right?? We will take this step by step, Chas.

(01-03-2015 10:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  That doesn't mean you get to make shit up.

I said that there is no scientific confirmation that life came from nonlife, and that consciousness came from unconsciousness...and that dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats...excuse me sir, but what part am I making up?

(01-03-2015 10:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  Now stop avoiding my question.

I said take whatever biological term you'd like, and use it...but that STILL doesn't do anything to support YOUR position, that reptile-bird kind of transformations can occur.
01-03-2015, 04:40 PM
(01-03-2015 03:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Genesis 1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Who wrote that COTW? Who witnessed it in order to write it? Don't say Moses because then you fail, yet again, today's test of bible historicity 101.

Moses has traditionally been attributed to the authorship. I don't know who "witnessed it"...just like I don't know who "witnessed" the Declaration of Independence being drafted up...all I know is what I was told. Come to think of it, that is all you know, too.
01-03-2015, 04:42 PM
(01-03-2015 03:30 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  You cannot even prove gods exist.

I have evidence that is sufficient enough for ME. I can't speak for anyone else.

(01-03-2015 03:30 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Therefore, you cannot assert that they are eternal.

Yes I can. Evidence that a finite universe/temporal dimension had a beginning.

(01-03-2015 03:30 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Time does not exist before time. Therefore, nothing can exist before it.

Correction: Nothing can TEMPORALLY exist before time..but something can CASUALLY exist before time. Understand the difference, sparky.
01-03-2015, 04:44 PM
(01-03-2015 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 03:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Genesis 1

Moses has traditionally been attributed to the authorship. I don't know who "witnessed it"...just like I don't know who "witnessed" the Declaration of Independence being drafted up...all I know is what I was told. Come to think of it, that is all you know, too.

[Image: dorothy+brain+had+one+gif.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post