I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
02-03-2015, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 08:12 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(02-03-2015 05:58 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  To engage with the opposition.
You spelt antagonize wrong.

(02-03-2015 05:58 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  And vice versa.
The difference being we back up what we say, we provide evidence, and we offer citation. You do not. We are trying to educate you are trying to preach. not the same thing kid.

(02-03-2015 05:58 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The key to eternal life begins and ends with Jesus Christ, Pablo.
Haha, no son. When you lay dying I hope that right before the Big Nothing overtakes you the blanket of self deception you cling to is yanked away from you by your dying brain just long enough for you to panic and realize how foolish you were to spend your lifes currency on a lie. An obvious lie. You will end your existence in the same place as the rest of us: a box or a jar and you will be forgotten by the world in 4 generations or less.
There ain't enough fairy tails you can tell yourself to make it anything else.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
02-03-2015, 07:45 PM
(02-03-2015 06:01 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If you really want answers to these questions, hit up my inbox..and lets set up a real-time discussion.

I accepted your challenge over a week ago and I'm still waiting on you. Guess you knew how badly you would do huh? Laugh out load

02-03-2015, 07:57 PM
So did we do away with banning trolls in favor of having chew toys, or is someone just being lazy?

Atir aissom atir imon
02-03-2015, 07:58 PM
(02-03-2015 06:12 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  There are also some things that science CAN'T come to know.
Putting aside that false claim to knowledge you don't actually have (lots of questions that were said to be unsolvable sit now, firmly and completely solved) the fact of the mater is then we will never have the answers to those questions.
Your way does not give us answers it gives us assertions and stories. That might be enough for the small minded of our species like yourself who NEED an answer, any answer at all, but for many of us we care about reality. We know that an uncomfortable truth is better then is better then a reassuring lie.
Not everyone is built that way though, as you have so aptly demonstrated.

(02-03-2015 06:12 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  My time on this lovely forum is growing very short.
Good, you have contributed nothing, proven nothing, and you will be forgotten in less then 2 weeks except when we use you as an example of the dangers you get when you mix religion with the poorly educated. I can tell you right now no one is gonna remember your name, you will just be "cartilage guy".
What ever forum you choose to curse next with your malignant presence, do yourself a favor and go learn some biology ANY amount really. I say that for your sake and for the sake of the people who have to read your idiocy.

02-03-2015, 08:05 PM
(02-03-2015 06:19 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Oh really?
Yup. Drinking Beverage

(02-03-2015 06:19 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I am convinced that he did, and so does the other billions of Christians in the world.
Except your a demonstrated idiot, and the plural form of "one idiot believing a lie" is not "Truth." Don't matter how many people believe the lie.

(02-03-2015 06:11 PM)pablo Wrote:  Your only reason for being here is to disrupt and antagonize.

(02-03-2015 06:19 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No, I came on here to engage the opposition, like I said...but just like any other time, it wasn't long before I was insulted, and "antagonized". But that is ok though. My time here is just about done.
Any other time? Are you a sock Call_of_the _Wild? Consider

Oh look he's playing the persecution card. Shocking.Rolleyes Kid you were already acting like a cunt by post #7, so eat a dick.

02-03-2015, 08:10 PM
(02-03-2015 07:57 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  So did we do away with banning trolls in favor of having chew toys, or is someone just being lazy?

I would a banned the fucker the second he started rejecting arguments before he heard them and started making claims to a 100+ years old global conspiracy by Satan to trick all scientists everywhere into finding the exact same evidence for evolution.

That's just me though, I'm kinda free with the hammer though. Thumbsup

02-03-2015, 08:16 PM
(02-03-2015 08:10 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 07:57 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  So did we do away with banning trolls in favor of having chew toys, or is someone just being lazy?

I would a banned the fucker the second he started rejecting arguments before he heard them and started making claims to a 100+ years old global conspiracy by Satan to trick all scientists everywhere into finding the exact same evidence for evolution.

That's just me though, I'm kinda free with the hammer though. Thumbsup

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad. It's just last I heard we opted for a more lenient banhammer. I'm guessing everyone got bored Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
02-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Awww! C'mon Whiskey. Don't try to tell me that you haven't been enjoying your new toy.

Although it doesn't look in such pristine condition as it was when we bought it.

Ryan,
If you're calling Moms lazy then you're a braver man than I.

Either way, no one gets banned from being wrong or stupid or ignorant (or, as in this case, all three).

Wink

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
02-03-2015, 09:07 PM
(02-03-2015 08:26 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Awww! C'mon Whiskey. Don't try to tell me that you haven't been enjoying your new toy.

Although it doesn't look in such pristine condition as it was when we bought it.

Ryan,
If you're calling Moms lazy then you're a braver man than I.

Either way, no one gets banned from being wrong or stupid or ignorant (or, as in this case, all three).

Wink

I did at first sure, but when the guy responds to objections with Satan tricked them, or when he just out and out rejects evidence before it's presented to him, or when he tells a lie that he knows is a lie and I know is a lie and I've pointed out to him is a lie then he has nothing left to offer. I'm all for debate, in fact I love debating, but when the opposition can dismiss things that refute his ENTIRE argument by appealing to what fictional characters may have done maybe he guesses it's not a debate.

I come here for something i can't really get in my neck of the woods right now: an atheist community. I don't mind having theists here, KC is one of my favorite people here, but just like my house I don't like having people who lie, make up stories, and act willfully hostile to education of any kind outside their own belief system.
When a dog shits on the rug you put it out side. That's coming from a guy who has gotten most of my likes and rep from savaging these idiots.Laugh out load I'm happy to debate theists all damn day but people who willfully lie are another kettle of fish. If one side is not interested in an honest debate whats the point in having that guy around?

Mum's ain't lazy that's for sure, I'm always one of the first to give her thanks for taking out the garbage. She knows I love her.Heart

02-03-2015, 09:44 PM
(01-03-2015 09:53 PM)DLJ Wrote:  OK. Serious questions.

Not questions for Call_of_Nature but about him.:

Assuming he's not a Poe...

1. How does this kinda (not 'kind', 'kind of') thinking come about?
1a. Is it from tradition / culture?
1b. Is it about poor education (state/family)?
1c. Is it a geographic phenomena (i.e. a specifically Murikan version of the meme)?
1d. Is it a medical condition?

2. Is there a remedy?
(I'm particularly looking for insight from anyone here who may have previously suffered from the same delusions)
2a. Would KC's 'softly, softly' approach have proved more productive?
2b. The abrasive, fact-chucking approach seems to be making the delusion stronger; reacting like a cornered animal. Should we treat these cases like they have been infected with a virus that morphs (evolves) in order to survive attack from our antibiotics (evidence, reason, logic)?
2c. If there is no cure, what is the best solution to ensure that the infection does not spread to other innocent victims?

I'm honestly curious as to the best way to deal with this level of ignorance.

What does the panel think?

Huh

I’m not sure it’s possible to impart knowledge to someone who’s mind is closed and proud of it. Anyone beyond middle school that isn’t interested in looking up information to educate themselves is not worth spending anytime on.

FFS he thinks he’s brain is made of cartilage...this level of Stupid is bulletproof.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post