I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
09-07-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
If I were wealthy, or ran the government, I would protect my own personal interests by finding a method of controlling how the majority thinks. If I could make them believe that no matter how poor, how sick, or how different their lives really are, they would still be loved and protected by aligning themselves to an almighty, bearded white man, even when they die. All they would have to do is suspend common sense, and blindly join the worshipping club of obedient followers. I would of course begin my indoctrination at a young impressionable age, where the child is extremely venerable and wants only to please the adults in his life. Guess what??, that method or medium is called RELIGION.Thumbsup[/font]

It has always amazed me how seemingly intelligent people can waste their entire lives believing in the most insane things, and sadly no amount of evidence will even begin to change their religious beliefs. I believe, with the exception of attention seekers, ego and megalomaniacs, and the mentally ill, the rest just don't want to admit that their religious beliefs are just, "fairy tales" for adults. I also suspect that if over 2 billion people believe that SHIT is now good enough to eat, there will be a new item added to the menu. TRUTH is RELATIVE!!!!Shy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like ShellShilo's post
10-07-2015, 04:51 PM
(23-06-2015 12:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 10:04 PM)Old Seer Wrote:  I'm not a Theist, but would/can you list all the God terms that you know of. Would you define the term "God". Smile

If the theists allege the existence of a super being, it's for them to define what this means and why it matters, and then to prove it on top of that. Asking us to define what God means is pointless. God is an old paper bag. I possess an old paper bag. Therefore God exists, but he doesn't say much.

I need to borrow your God to bang an ugly whore.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
11-07-2015, 06:09 AM
(10-07-2015 04:51 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 12:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  If the theists allege the existence of a super being, it's for them to define what this means and why it matters, and then to prove it on top of that. Asking us to define what God means is pointless. God is an old paper bag. I possess an old paper bag. Therefore God exists, but he doesn't say much.

I need to borrow your God to bang an ugly whore.

God is *much* too holey for that!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-07-2015, 06:48 AM
Rainbow RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(08-02-2015 12:31 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:23 PM)One Above All Wrote:  Provide a single, fallacy-free, logically and reality consistent argument for the existence of your particular god that doesn't apply to every other god.
I won't hold my breath.

The argument based on the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is an argument that doesn't apply to any other God, and is fallacy-free.

That was easy. I hope the tasks will get tougher as we go along.

How can you feel so smart after just asserting such stupidity. I'm not sure if you should be taken seriously at all. There is no historical evidence that The Jesus Christ existed at all. There are many contradictory accounts, by the Bible, of the Resurrection. All three of your premises are not facts, just assertions. You must have played hookie a lot from church. Please, in the future, bring your "A" game, and unless you are omniscient, tone down the level of conceit. Shell Heart
[+] 7 users Like ShellShilo's post
11-07-2015, 07:22 AM
(11-07-2015 06:48 AM)ShellShilo Wrote:  How can you feel so smart after just asserting such stupidity. I'm not sure if you should be taken seriously at all.

Whatever you do, do not take COTW seriously. The OP title does not even state what point he wishes to debate! Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-07-2015, 08:11 AM
hasn't he lost both moderated debates that he has engaged in? WHILE claiming victory?

This is the guy who thinks that the brain is not made of neurons, but of cartilage. Who thinks that evolution is impossible because of "kinds" of animals, never mind when basal forms are shown that can't be neatly classified. And who is completely ignorant of the mythologies of other religions and cultures and of the origin of his own religion.
[+] 5 users Like natachan's post
11-07-2015, 04:21 PM
(11-07-2015 08:11 AM)natachan Wrote:  hasn't he lost both moderated debates that he has engaged in? WHILE claiming victory?

This is the guy who thinks that the brain is not made of neurons, but of cartilage. Who thinks that evolution is impossible because of "kinds" of animals, never mind when basal forms are shown that can't be neatly classified. And who is completely ignorant of the mythologies of other religions and cultures and of the origin of his own religion.

I think he is at 0-4, I dragged him around the school yard while beating him about the head and shoulders with the knowledge stick, as have I believe 3 others. His self delusion is epic.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
11-07-2015, 04:22 PM
(11-07-2015 04:21 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I think he is at 0-4, I dragged him around the school yard while beating him about the head and shoulders with the knowledge stick, as have I believe 3 others. His self delusion is epic.

It's hard to be humble, whilst claiming to being bestest buddies with the motherfucker who created the whole universe......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-07-2015, 02:22 PM
(11-07-2015 06:48 AM)ShellShilo Wrote:  How can you feel so smart after just asserting such stupidity. I'm not sure if you should be taken seriously at all.

He can't take him seriously because he's a joke. He once tried to argue that a McDonald's sign was evidence for a god. Incapable of learning (note my use of the word incapable and not unwilling), frequently makes amaturish mistakes not one of which he's ever been willing to admit to (he tried to argue the human brain was made out of cartilage and then when shown to be the fucking idiot he is tried to pretend that he at least knew what the brain is NOT made of), and is entirely divorced from reality. He likes to use long refuted arguments (Kalam for example), then his arguments get refuted, then he uses the exact same argument again. He's a clusterfuck of stupid mixed with arrogant.

In reality though he's just a obvious and deliberate troll, here to rile people up for the lulz.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
13-07-2015, 10:51 PM
(13-07-2015 02:22 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

He can't take him seriously because he's a joke. He once tried to argue that a McDonald's sign was evidence for a god. Incapable of learning (note my use of the word incapable and not unwilling), frequently makes amaturish mistakes not one of which he's ever been willing to admit to (he tried to argue the human brain was made out of cartilage and then when shown to be the fucking idiot he is tried to pretend that he at least knew what the brain is NOT made of), and is entirely divorced from reality. He likes to use long refuted arguments (Kalam for example), then his arguments get refuted, then he uses the exact same argument again. He's a clusterfuck of stupid mixed with arrogant.

In reality though he's just a obvious and deliberate troll, here to rile people up for the lulz.

Well lol...

[Image: mcdonalds-jesus.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi