I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
14-07-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
Explain how we atheists are wrong when it comes to not believing that we were created, yet your God is correct when it comes to him not being created. Why is it ok for god to be an atheists?

Explain how your God can know the answer to everything. Based on this logic your god knows what it is like to have a passionate relationship with multiple homosexuals at the same time, and he knows what it feels like to love having a passionate relationship with multiple homosexuals at the same time, whilst being addicted to crack (no pun intended). So why are you discusting theists so against homosexuals?
And to be clear if I asked God: 'God, do you know what it is like to love having sex which multiple homosexuals at the same time whilst being addicted to crack?' And he said Yes - Way to go homosexual crack addict God. And he said No - then religion fails as the bible is wrong and the word of god could never be wrong.

Explain why your God was so happy to show himself and his angels (in the time of humans and dinosaurs living together in peace) whenever things weren't going his way, yet he now hides away and allows all the wars, crimes, rapes, pedophiles, destruction of his creations to happen without lifting a finger.

Explain why no matter what religion you are part of, no matter what your beliefs are, no matter what prophets you give your peace upon, whenever it comes to a debate between an atheist and a theist, the atheists provides questions to which the theists have no answer so they fall back on their misinterpreted verses of the bible which incidentally has more errors than a book of fiction.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WonderingAtheist's post
16-07-2015, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2015 12:15 PM by Grave.)
Atheist and Theist are both missing the point. Belief systems require faith. Anything that is proven doesn't require faith. No one could see the future of the NBA finals although statistics and history lead many to believe (have faith) that the Warriors would beat the Cavaliers. With the key injuries to the Cavaliers starting lineup many basketball analyst and gurus predicted the Warriors to win. The fact of the matter is, that no one knew what the outcome would be. We had to wait and see. The same goes for enternity. Eternity goes both forwards and backwards. Science can prove a lot of things but it cannot prove or show us the beginning of time because there is no such thing. When did the first "thing" come to be? When did space happen? When did the thing that caused space happen, happen? When did the thing that caused the thing that caused space to happen, happen? We don't know because nothing was there. Science doesn't know what you're going to eat for lunch in 237 days from now and neither do you. We can't rely on science to show us everything from the beginning of time to the end. Some things can't be proven by anything. Faith is required by both Theist and Atheist.
16-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Oh, don't mind me ... I only came to respond to post #6.

Red russet. If you don't over boil them, they really hold their own amongst the other ingredients. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
16-07-2015, 12:23 PM
At work.

I believe there's false equivocation and argument from ignorance happening in your post......?

No time for more right now.
16-07-2015, 12:30 PM
(16-07-2015 12:11 PM)Grave Wrote:  Atheist and Theist are both missing the point. Belief systems require faith.

That depends on your definition of atheist. Many of us define it to mean a lack of a belief in the existence of a god as opposed to a belief that no god exists. My answer to the question "does a god exist?" is "I have no reason to believe that any do". That stance doesn't require faith, it is simply the default position for any claim for which insufficient evidence has been put forward.

Quote:We can't rely on science to show us everything from the beginning of time to the end. Some things can't be proven by anything.

Maybe, maybe not. Science has taken us a long way and I don't see that we know what the limitations are in this area.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
16-07-2015, 12:46 PM
I realize that it's about what you're taught most of the time, but sometimes people who used to believe In a God change their minds about a God existing. Also many atheist come to believe in God over time. So that's all dependent on what you choose to believe. Even if your definition of Atheism is true, you are still believing in the science to prove that something came from nothing for no reason, and that's still a belief system.
16-07-2015, 12:50 PM
It's a fact that something came from nothing because either God came from nothing or matter came from nothing, so we know that something came from nothing. Science can't prove it though we just have to accept one of those two possibilities as a fact because those are the only two possibilities.
16-07-2015, 12:54 PM
At work.

No, there does not have to be this weird idea of something from nothing
16-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Well where did stuff come from? Doesn't there at some point have to be nothing? Or was stuff always here? How can we prove either or?
16-07-2015, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2015 01:30 PM by Grave.)
double post