I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
08-02-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
I typically consider baby red the Life Force of proper potato salad. I must concede adirondack blue achieves a state of culinary enlightenment, yet one must spend time through a labor of love Nurturing them in the earth or come across it happen chance in the more Upstanding grocery stores. I like the way the red skin enlivens the green of the dill and golden hue of whole mustard seeds.

A top notch dining experience must not only have the proper taste and texture, but be visually dynamic. We feast with our eyes before we bring nourishment upon our bodies. The blush of the red skin is a form of culinary foreplay, if you will. Angel

Tongue

Yukon gold is for mashed potatoes.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
08-02-2015, 10:11 PM
(08-02-2015 12:31 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:23 PM)One Above All Wrote:  Provide a single, fallacy-free, logically and reality consistent argument for the existence of your particular god that doesn't apply to every other god.
I won't hold my breath.

The argument based on the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is an argument that doesn't apply to any other God, and is fallacy-free.

That was easy. I hope the tasks will get tougher as we go along.

Historical resurrection? What, like, you read it in a book somewhere, so it must be true?

This isn't that argument where you say "if he didn't resurrect, where did his body go? Resurrection is the most plausible answer?", is it?
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
08-02-2015, 10:25 PM
(08-02-2015 09:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Be sure to order the Heathen Potato Salad.

Oddly enough, I'm not a fan of potato salad. Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
08-02-2015, 10:34 PM
(08-02-2015 10:25 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 09:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Be sure to order the Heathen Potato Salad.

Oddly enough, I'm not a fan of potato salad. Consider

Is that because you prefer your salad tossed?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
08-02-2015, 10:43 PM
(08-02-2015 10:34 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 10:25 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Oddly enough, I'm not a fan of potato salad. Consider

Is that because you prefer your salad tossed?

Well after a few stiff drinks it's actually.... wait a minute Nurse. This is neither the time nor the place for that conversation. Dodgy

Take it to the adult section. Angel

Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
08-02-2015, 10:48 PM
(08-02-2015 07:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 01:29 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Yet you said this.

Which means you are a creationist or some form of?

So, What the hell is the deal here? Because your posts are not making any coherent sense and it seems you might be trolling us at this point if you are just going to change your mind that fast.

In other words, I am saying how is a talking snake any more absurd than inanimate matter coming to life?

Sorry for the late reply, I was watching a movie.

A talking snake does not exist. Their vocal cords cannot possibly form language. anyone with even the absolute worst possible understanding of biology and zoology can easily piece that together on their own.

Inanimate matter? ALL matter is inanimate. Unless you want to give the scientific world your research on how living creatures are NOT made of atoms and have it peer reviewed by non christian school funded scientists.

There is absolutely zero difference between living and non living things, other than how the atoms are arranged and what they form. We are nothing more than more complex versions of a rock or a giant ball of incandescent gas. We are all made out of the same things as everything else. If living creatures truly were designed, your god would had not made us out of the exact same stuff everything else was. There are also a plethora of designer flaws as well. If design is true, the designer is an imbecile.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 5 users Like Shadow Fox's post
08-02-2015, 11:00 PM
(08-02-2015 08:53 PM)Free Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 08:43 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You don’t get to just declare this thread is all about trains on your say so buddy. It’s about potato salad! Dodgy

[Image: FavoritePotatoSalad3.jpg]

Fuck you, it's trains.

[Image: train.jpg]

Sorry folks! This just became a Pony and Spider thread! Oh and look everypony! Our guest star has arrived! Give a round of applause to SPIDERMAN!

[Image: 141321942234.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
08-02-2015, 11:03 PM
(08-02-2015 11:00 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 08:53 PM)Free Wrote:  Fuck you, it's trains.

[Image: train.jpg]

Sorry folks! This just became a Pony and Spider thread! Oh and look everypony! Our guest star has arrived! Give a round of applause to SPIDERMAN!

[Image: 141321942234.jpg]

[Image: spiderman%20applejack%20do%20you%20see%2...20shit.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-02-2015, 11:06 PM
[Image: banner_submission.jpg]

[Image: action-figure-spiderman-squashed.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
08-02-2015, 11:33 PM
(08-02-2015 11:06 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: banner_submission.jpg]

[Image: action-figure-spiderman-squashed.jpg]

[Image: img-2778815-1-192380__UNOPT__safe_pinkie...my_cry.gif]
[Image: rainbow_dash_cries_by_ninjashade-d4o6rxv.gif]