I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
08-02-2015, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2015 12:06 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(08-02-2015 07:38 PM)Job_1207 Wrote:  I can't help noticing that you are not only a declared atheist, but also proud of it, almost conceited, and I don't understand why. Do you feel a certain satisfaction when you think about yourself as an atheist, as opposed to a "stupid" believer? Are you doing this out of pride, or just to spite people who believe?

This is what drives me insane.

This is an ATHEIST forum. I don't go to religious forums and accuse them of having a sense of satisfaction in their belief. Or being conceited because they believe. I'd kinda expect them to be believers.

Yet, time and again theists come here and seem surprised that we are proud to be atheists.

You aren't on a religious forum. We aren't required to pander to your belief the way governments, politicians, or even your neighbors might.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-02-2015, 11:59 PM
http://cdn.soundpublishing.com/dailyweek...rain01.jpg

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2015, 12:37 AM
So, I'm in with this potato salad, train thread. What you're missing from the recipe is.......

[Image: girl-bacon.jpg.gif]

You actually have a pound of bacon with a side of potato salad, get on a train and eat it. Yummmmm.

I understand there is a sub-topic going on about some fairy tale?? Girl_nails

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-02-2015, 01:07 AM
(08-02-2015 08:24 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 08:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Let me know if you want any help.

Theist: “The boss in my head is not imaginary.”

TTA stock response: “A12 and M42(b)

Yes

It could be fun. Date them too.
It would be hilarious to shoot down someones assertions with something you wrote a year before they actually raised the question. Laugh out load

A little forum history for you ... sorry ... History ... for your reading pleasure.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
09-02-2015, 01:32 AM
I feel like this picture explains COTW pretty well.

[Image: 54d800a5f2f9a.jpeg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
09-02-2015, 02:17 AM
(08-02-2015 11:06 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: banner_submission.jpg]

[Image: action-figure-spiderman-squashed.jpg]

[Image: MLP_FiM_whypostthat.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-02-2015, 04:16 AM
(08-02-2015 01:32 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 01:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  Riddle me this, Christ-fellator: why does your God require you to speak for him? Why doesn't *he* speak? And who the fuck are you and the rest of the twits who come through here to convey God's message anyway?

The Bible states that man is without excuse for not believing in God, even saying that only a FOOL says in his heart, "there is no god". The Bible says (touching on the first point) that the evidence is clear based on nature...you know, an entire universe that BEGAN to exist with intelligent life occupying it..you know, shit like that.

And as far as your second question, if I can save just one person on here, then I've done a good thing.

Third, if you want to hear God's message, just wait..because on judgement day, you will hear him loud and clear.

... So no answers to the questions then, just meaningless burble about how the Bible says we'll all be sorry one day Dodgy Fuck you Christian types are getting desperate. Y'know what's sad about you and your pathetic attempt at preaching? You represent the very *best* of what we see here at TTA. As completely pointless and dumb as your posts are, *no other preacher I've seen here is better*. How crazy is that? You suck, and yet you're the best warrior that Christ can send to our wayward community. Kinda says that Jesus is a little lacking in the strategic thinking department too, dontcha think?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-02-2015, 05:03 AM
(08-02-2015 11:06 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: banner_submission.jpg]

You know: Given that it's my headcanon that ponies are made from extremely dense marshmallow.* They'd actually make excelent glue. Even better than an actual horse.

*The look and colouration is right and their flesh can be made into cupcakes: You can't do that with muscle.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
09-02-2015, 05:03 AM
(08-02-2015 11:00 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 08:53 PM)Free Wrote:  Fuck you, it's trains.

[Image: train.jpg]

Sorry folks! This just became a Pony and Spider thread! Oh and look everypony! Our guest star has arrived! Give a round of applause to SPIDERMAN!

[Image: 141321942234.jpg]

Hey, they call my grandad Spiderman.

Hes not a hero.. He just can't get out of the bathtub.
[+] 2 users Like TheStraightener's post
09-02-2015, 05:04 AM
(08-02-2015 12:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  There is plenty of evidence for me and the rest of the billions of Christians in this world.

Wow. I'm convinced. You're a really good 'bater Smile

well....it Does rhyme with 'tater',
So...there's that.
Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post