I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
08-02-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(08-02-2015 12:46 PM)One Above All Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: GIF-Watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-GIFS.gif]

I am sure your god is impressed with the dexterity of your little finger.

And the fact that he/she uses caps lock, rather than the much more convenient "shift" key.

Shift key is of the devil - only shifty bastards use it... God is not a God of Convenience. He is a God of Fuck You If You Don't Believe In MEEE, I will send my Internet Defender Because I can't be Bothered To Type And Anyway Internet Defender Speaks For Me. PS You Are Going To Hell.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
08-02-2015, 12:52 PM
(08-02-2015 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jesus never existed. There is no evidence he ever did.

Yet the vast majority of all historians believe that he did, based on historical evidence?

(08-02-2015 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Even Christian seminary professors and scholars argue about the meaning of "resurrection". There is no consensus even among Christian scholars.
Oops. Fail.

Are you talking about the argument over whether the Resurrection was physical or spiritual?

(08-02-2015 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/95508...surrection
The fact is, you are more than likely INCOMPETENT to even begin to discuss the topic. Provide me with you academic credentials, and THEN I will decide if you're worth wasting my time over.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-look

I am not a scholar on the topic, but I am far from a novice. But since you don't appear to be able to do more than post links, I don't think you are a worthy enough opponent for me anyway. I can post links to back up my position, so then what?

(08-02-2015 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  (I sure hope you're not a follower of that fool Gary Habermas?)

Gary Habermas, Mike Licona, William Craig, Peter J. Williams, Craig Evans, Ben Witherington, James White....just a few guys that are on the forefront accepting all challengers on this here topic.

(08-02-2015 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you are not schooled in Greek and Archaic Hebrew, don't even think about wasting my time.

Actually, it appears that you are the one wasting my time.
(08-02-2015 12:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:31 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I am an atheist.

I would like to debate on which is the best variety of potato to use for traditional vinaigrette-based potato salad.

Thanks.

Redskins. Drinking Beverage

I prefer using a baby yukon gold, myself.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
(08-02-2015 12:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  Sorry, no. There is no evidence corroborating your Bible stories.

There is plenty of evidence for me and the rest of the billions of Christians in this world.

Indeed. I don't think anyone doubts that Christians do in fact exist.
[+] 9 users Like Mathilda's post
08-02-2015, 12:53 PM
... Fucken preachers Dodgy Come on God-boy, give us your best shot.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-02-2015, 12:53 PM
(08-02-2015 12:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Shift key is of the devil - only shifty bastards use it...

Wait a minute, atheists now believes in the devil? Has a new religion been branded right before my eyes?
08-02-2015, 12:54 PM
(08-02-2015 12:46 PM)One Above All Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: GIF-Watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-GIFS.gif]

I am sure your god is impressed with the dexterity of your little finger.

And the fact that he/she uses caps lock, rather than the much more convenient "shift" key.

It's important to suffer for your faith - gotta start somewhere. Hope Girly didn't sprain his little finger with all those upper case Hs. Someone get a medic.

Bucky - oh Bucky -

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-02-2015, 12:55 PM
(08-02-2015 12:53 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Shift key is of the devil - only shifty bastards use it...

Wait a minute, atheists now believes in the devil? Has a new religion been branded right before my eyes?

Yeah, we do. We just fuck with you Christian types for shits and giggles by pretending not to. Actually some of us on this forum are demons - but no one believes that Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-02-2015, 12:55 PM
(08-02-2015 12:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is the extra-Biblical evidence for the resurrection?

Why assume that we need extra-Biblical evidence?
08-02-2015, 12:56 PM
(08-02-2015 12:52 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I am not a scholar on the topic, but I am far from a novice. But since you don't appear to be able to do more than post links, I don't think you are a worthy enough opponent for me anyway. I can post links to back up my position, so then what?

COtW meet Bucky - Bucky meet COtW...COtW says he isn't a scholar...shocked I am.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post