I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
09-02-2015, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2015 04:53 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
It makes no difference at all whether you believe in something or not. You have no evidence for an "immaterial soul". Since recorded history began, humans have "believed" in all sorts of nonsense. 99.99999 % of it has all been bullshit, and YOU are not special. It's simply childish wishful thinking. And it certainly is not an acceptable element in any know form of debate. You're really not very good at this are you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2015, 03:25 PM
(09-02-2015 10:39 AM)Job_1207 Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 10:12 AM)Free Wrote:  Again, what evidence?

And do you understand that it is this kind of dishonesty from Christians that contributes to people becoming atheists?
On the other hand, what you guys do is mistake God for religion. And because you can't separate the two, you automatically presume that someone who believes there is a God must be religious or have religious expectations.

Anyone who claims that a supernatural god exists in any way whatsoever subscribes to a religious belief. It does not matter whether you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, or have no name for it at all.

You cannot have one without the other.

Quote:As for the evidence, I wasn't being dishonest by keeping it hidden. It's not like a "magic sentence" you read somewhere and then you see the "truth." It comprises many aspect of life and it can be studied carefully. If you want to get into details, I'm willing to do it. We can debate them one at the time, and we'll play on your turf because most of the evidence is from the animal world. You tell me when, and I'll start pitching. I have a bunch of them.

Start pitching.

Popcorn

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
09-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Facepalm Weeping

God I hope the next troll(s) you send us is (are) better than this lot.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-02-2015, 03:30 PM
[Image: IWTeI0E.jpg]

[Image: RQFs239.jpg]

[Image: o-GANDALF-TRAIN-SHALL-NOT-PASS-facebook.jpg]

[Image: 54483056.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
09-02-2015, 03:44 PM
(09-02-2015 03:25 PM)Free Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 10:39 AM)Job_1207 Wrote:  You tell me when, and I'll start pitching. I have a bunch of them.

Start pitching.

Popcorn

[Image: 62017459.jpg]

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/HomeRun_Calls_audio

Time to bring in a relief pitcher, this one has been pounded for 32 runs in 1/3 of an inning. Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-02-2015, 03:49 PM
(09-02-2015 03:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 03:25 PM)Free Wrote:  Start pitching.

Popcorn

[Image: 62017459.jpg]

Time to bring in a relief pitcher, this one has been pounded for 32 runs in 1/3 of an inning. Laugh out load

His beliefs originate from this:

Job 12:07 But now ask the animals, and they shall teach you; and the birds of the air, and they shall tell you;

He's talking to animals.

Jesus H Christ ...

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
09-02-2015, 03:57 PM
(09-02-2015 02:29 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 07:50 PM)Free Wrote:  Because the Christian religion is a belief position, not a historical position. You said you would prove it historically, and to do that you are therefore required to demonstrate it via the Historical Method.

The floor is yours.

Great...another all bark but no bite atheist...the place is crawling with them.

Actually, that was a very big bite.

Now let's see how well you fend it off. Take your time. I can wait.

Drinking Beverage

09-02-2015, 03:57 PM
(09-02-2015 03:49 PM)Free Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 03:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: 62017459.jpg]

His beliefs originate from this:

Job 12:07 But now ask the animals, and they shall teach you; and the birds of the air, and they shall tell you;

He's talking to animals.

Jesus H Christ ...

He's Dr Doolittle? Gasp

Here I thought that was fiction. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-02-2015, 04:20 PM
(08-02-2015 12:31 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:23 PM)One Above All Wrote:  Provide a single, fallacy-free, logically and reality consistent argument for the existence of your particular god that doesn't apply to every other god.
I won't hold my breath.

The argument based on the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is an argument that doesn't apply to any other God, and is fallacy-free.

That was easy. I hope the tasks will get tougher as we go along.

Looks like it is already tough for you now. You can start by showing any credible evidence during the time of Jesus that actually supports you arguments. Don't hurt yourself.
09-02-2015, 04:27 PM
(09-02-2015 01:15 PM)Job_1207 Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 12:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You are so fucked up.

Go read up on homologous and vestigial body parts.

Hey look! A pelvic and femur bones on whales. A coccyx bone on humans. Does that extended finger bone support the bat wing? Wow, who would've thought to look?

The science is all there, that you refuse to accept it is your failing.

Yeah, thanks. What do the homologous and vestigial body parts prove? They prove whatever you want to believe.
I see it this way: Evolution could not have happened without an internal "force" that drove the very atoms forming the cells to do something constructive. I call that force "God" and I don't claim I understand it, but it's not randomness. On the other hand, you say that force is natural selection and it doesn't have to be purposeful. The apparent design in nature. I believe there had to be an internal guiding force because without it you can't explain the key transitions. But the biggest hurdle for evolution is animal behavior that can be seen TODAY, which proves evolution on its own could not have brought those animals here! So I'm not against evolution. I'm against this Bizarro-evolution that seems to be intelligent, self-aware and self sufficient which you are trying to promote.

Your ignorance of evolution is not a convincing argument, and your reliance on the Bible for scientific information prevents you from learning.

Your rantings are pointless. Read some real science books written by real biologists. You are not worth talking to until you do.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post