I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
08-02-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(08-02-2015 01:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Because the bible says that snakes can talk.... May need a more reliable source.

And naturalists a.k.a "atheists" say that inanimate matter once came to life and began talking, thinking, and having sex.

I am not so sure how absurd a talking snake can be when compared to abiogenesis Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Call_of_the_Wild's post
08-02-2015, 01:04 PM
(08-02-2015 01:03 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 01:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Because the bible says that snakes can talk.... May need a more reliable source.

And naturalists a.k.a "atheists" say that inanimate matter once came to life and began talking, thinking, and having sex.

I am not so sure how absurd a talking snake can be when compared to abiogenesis Laughat

... You think advertising your stupidity is a good argument for God?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
08-02-2015, 01:06 PM

Abiogenesis has very good supporting evidence from chemistry, geology, and biology.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-02-2015, 01:07 PM
(08-02-2015 01:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 01:01 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The rapper T.I said it best when he said "You looking for a sweet lick? Well, this is the wrong place, man"

Let that marinate for a minute.

Does that have to do with talking snakes too?

No...*lyric breakdown moment*

A sweet lick is a "lick"...and a "lick" is an urban word for a crime (usually profitable) that is about to be committed (such as robbery, burglary)...and a "sweet lick" is a potentially very easy /and or profitable crime.

So he is saying if you are looking for a "sweet lick", well, this is the wrong place, man...so in other words, find somewhere else, because we don't play that shit around here.

So when he said he just like fucking with Christians for shits and giggles...I understand that is what he likes to do...but this is the wrong place, man (me) Big Grin
08-02-2015, 01:07 PM

You really are a special kind of ignorant are you? Do you even understand even the most basic principals of evolution, science or history?

Well, since you had said you will challenge any one of us to debate, how about a one on one debate with me sometime?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-02-2015, 01:09 PM
(08-02-2015 01:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Abiogenesis has very good supporting evidence from chemistry, geology, and biology.

"We have supporting evidence that it occurred, but it has never been observed" Laughat
08-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Ok fuck off little troll. You've obviously got nothing.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-02-2015, 01:11 PM
(08-02-2015 12:21 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Nuff said.

OK, I'll debate you, as long as you're OK with waiting a long time between responses.

How can I reliably distinguish what you are calling God from something that you are merely imagining?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
(08-02-2015 01:09 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 01:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Abiogenesis has very good supporting evidence from chemistry, geology, and biology.

"We have supporting evidence that it occurred, but it has never been observed" Laughat

Oh, you don't know how science works. Consider

This is going to make any conversation, let alone a debate, awkward.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
Okay - we all have to open our Urban Dictionaries now cuz there ain't no black folk on no atheist forum and crackers ain't knowing the vernacular.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post