I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
08-02-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(08-02-2015 01:07 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  You really are a special kind of ignorant are you?

No. Next question.

(08-02-2015 01:07 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Do you even understand even the most basic principals of evolution, science or history?

Yes. Next question.

(08-02-2015 01:07 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Well, since you had said you will challenge any one of us to debate, how about a one on one debate with me sometime?

I will debate you or anyone...from Dallas, to Delaware, to Denmark...or any of those exotic places that Enya mentioned on "Orinoco Flow" Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 01:14 PM
(08-02-2015 01:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ok fuck off little troll. You've obviously got nothing.

Says the guy that didn't accept the challenge yet Laugh out load
08-02-2015, 01:15 PM
(08-02-2015 01:14 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 01:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ok fuck off little troll. You've obviously got nothing.

Says the guy that didn't accept the challenge yet Laugh out load

You aren't a challenge - you are a joke - we get it. Hafuckingha.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-02-2015, 01:16 PM
(08-02-2015 01:11 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  OK, I'll debate you, as long as you're OK with waiting a long time between responses.

How long are we talking...a day, a year, decade, century? What?

(08-02-2015 01:11 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  How can I reliably distinguish what you are calling God from something that you are merely imagining?

You probably can't...but what we can do is appeal to the best explanation, and my argument is that God has more explanatory value regarding the question of origins.
(08-02-2015 12:52 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 12:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  There is plenty of evidence for me and the rest of the billions of Christians in this world.

Indeed. I don't think anyone doubts that Christians do in fact exist.

Speak for yourself. Tongue All I see is billions of pretenders and wannabees and hypocrites who wouldn't recognize The Word if the Holy Ghost farted in their face.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
Quote:And naturalists a.k.a "atheists" say that inanimate matter once came to life and began talking, thinking, and having sex.

Quote:Do you even understand even the most basic principals of evolution, science or history?
Quote:Yes. Next question.

Obviously you are a liar, otherwise you would never question evolution or the big bang in favor of whatever claims your religion offers you.

The pope has even stated that evolution and the big bang a true and urges others to stop reading genesis.

So obviously something is wrong with your statement there. Why don't you tell us how you think it all happened! Then present us with your evidence.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-02-2015, 01:17 PM
(08-02-2015 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, you don't know how science works. Consider

This is going to make any conversation, let alone a debate, awkward.

Go in a lab and demonstrate how life can come from non-life...since you are so smart, and I am so dumb.
08-02-2015, 01:19 PM
(08-02-2015 01:17 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, you don't know how science works. Consider

Go in a lab and demonstrate how life can come from non-life...since you are so smart, and I am so dumb.

Progress has been made on that, but you just stand by your god-of-the-gaps argument.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2015, 01:20 PM
(08-02-2015 01:17 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

I can do that right now retard!

Do you believe the human body is made of atoms like what scientists say?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-02-2015, 01:21 PM
(08-02-2015 01:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Speak for yourself. Tongue All I see is billions of pretenders and wannabees and hypocrites who wouldn't recognize The Word if the Holy Ghost farted in their face.

So you've examined each individual of the billions of Christians in the world and determined that each one is a wannabee and a hypocrit? That is a hellava research project.

I thought God was the only one that could pull something like that off...or are you the fourth person of the Holy Trinity or something?