I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
15-02-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(15-02-2015 01:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Woooooow. Some racism thrown in for good measure, how classy. Hobo

Its not racist...I am black Yes

(15-02-2015 01:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  How about you go back to the formal debate you agreed to and try to answer his criticisms instead of trying to change the format to one you can gish gallop in with impunity.

How about you accept my challenge to a debate regarding the evidence for evolution??? You can either accept the challenge, or just keep ranting and raving like an emotional little bitch, you know, like you've been doing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2015, 03:26 PM
(15-02-2015 03:17 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 01:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Woooooow. Some racism thrown in for good measure, how classy. Hobo

Its not racist...I am black Yes

(15-02-2015 01:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  How about you go back to the formal debate you agreed to and try to answer his criticisms instead of trying to change the format to one you can gish gallop in with impunity.

How about you accept my challenge to a debate regarding the evidence for evolution??? You can either accept the challenge, or just keep ranting and raving like an emotional little bitch, you know, like you've been doing.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid736487

Don't make me school you on two subjects lol, you must be into pain and public humiliation. By the way, that reptile bird you were looking for is called Archaeopteryx...look at you learning shit Laugh out load

Perhaps you should join "christians against dinosaurs" channel on youtube for your information...she claims Paleontologists chip fossils out of rock for job security. lol..right up your alley.

next you will want to debate the global flood and REALLY make my day

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
15-02-2015, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2015 03:39 PM by Chas.)
(15-02-2015 02:24 PM)natachan Wrote:  I don't have a computer because if I get one I need a laptop that can handle CAD. The program I use requires a 3Ghz processor, and I don't have a thousand dollars to sling into a new laptop. My old one had a power supply give out, and on a laptop that means it's dead. I haven't got around to replacing it.

I bought my last two laptops on ebay for short money. There are companies that lease laptops and replace them every couple of years, so you can get a pretty high-end laptop for a very good price.

I got a Dell M4300, Core 2 Duo, 2.2GHz, 4Gb memory, 1920x1200 15 in. display for $150;
I got a Dell M6500, i5, 2.53Ghz, 8Gb memory, 1920x1200 17 in. display, Windows 7 Pro for $350.

Quote:As to the rest, the posts I am reading are... not promising. How is saying cars can't reproduce and as such can't be used as an analogy to living things begging the question? It sure as hell doesn't look like it.

He's a willfully ignorant, religiously insane troll.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-02-2015, 03:42 PM
(15-02-2015 03:17 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Its not racist...I am black

This doesn't even make sense.

So, I guess it goes well with the rest of your nonsense.

Carry on. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-02-2015, 04:09 PM
(15-02-2015 08:52 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...Posted a reply....

Consider

Is this a 'Yes'? A 'No'? or a 'Maybe'?

Much cheers to all.
15-02-2015, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2015 04:14 PM by Leo.)
(15-02-2015 03:01 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 11:31 AM)Leo Wrote:  Hey dumbass according to the gospel of John Jesus was sentenced to death about the sixth hour or noon . So Jebus can't be crucified at the third hour like Mark says and being sentenced to death at noon like John says at the same time . Impossible dipshit. So again at what hour was Jesus crucified third hour or sixth hour ?

Oh yeah, John did say the sixth hour. Here is a good explanation to the differences...so take this http://www.apologeticspress.org/apconten...rticle=584

Read it, and shove it up your ass Cool
Poor troll. Sorry but your apologetics link is full of shit. The ancient romans ( like the jews ) measured the day light hours from sunrise to sunset. So the 6th hour means noon or 12:00pm. Drinking BeverageNo
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
15-02-2015, 04:47 PM
(15-02-2015 08:12 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Yet, when you open up the stomach of a human being (or any living organism), you will see all of these different parts that are all configured in a certain way inside of the stomach, with each part having a given function (just like the damn car)...

An argument from design does not take into consideration observed examples that count against it - for example the laryngeal nerve in the giraffe.

Quote: you are going to sit there and tell me that you believe that a mindless and blind process could have pulled that off, but you wouldn't bet an intelligent human being with no vision to be able to pull it off???

Facepalm

Evolution is not random, mindless or blind - it is a cumulative and constructual, gradual process that takes many millions of years to develop.
[+] 3 users Like Helio's post
15-02-2015, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2015 09:15 AM by Full Circle.)
(15-02-2015 11:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 11:15 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ah, yes, the Blind Watchmaker analogy,

A question and one point and that should suffice in showing just how preposterous this analogy is.

1. Are cars biological, living things? (hopefully you’ll say no but with you there’s no telling what craziness will come next).

2. We’re done here. Thumbsup

Foolishness. This is the fallacy of begging the question, as you are assuming that biological, living things are able to produce life from nonlife, and consciousness from unconsciousness, when that is exactly what HASN'T been proven as of yet..so to appeal to it when it hasn't been proven is, well...fallacious.

But I am not surprised....I mean, taking fallacious arguments away from atheists would be like trying to take the wet from the water...you just can't do it.

Now you conflate abiogenesis with evolution. You bounce all over the place like a ping pong ball in a tornado hoping like hell some of your bullshit will stick. In the meantime I continue to expose your two-bit, ridiculous ideas like James Randi on loop. Laugh out load

So, let us continue to dismantle your Blind Watchmaker argument since apparently you didn’t understand why it is a FALSE ANALOGY, try and follow along now sparky.

Biological living things reproduce, trust me on this point.

But your proposal requires that two Ford F-150s hump each other and produce offspring! Laughat

The reason this is a VERY IMPORTANT distinction is for the following:
As biological creatures make copies of themselves mutations (errors in copying) occur.
Some of these mutations are harmful and are selected to die off. Some are benign. Some however are useful and those individuals with the mutation out-compete their rivals. (Still with me?)

Over successive generations living creatures evolve and change, sometimes in surprisingly few (read The Beak of the Finch, J. Weiner ~ you can download for free here http://ebookandpdf.com/science-books/390...n-our.html I’m trying to help you learn something useful here) and in other instances in a great many over immensely long periods of time. This is an unrefutable fact understood and accepted by everyone who isn’t a moron.

Now for the fun part Yes

Let us look at what your myopic car analogy implies. You want us to believe that God has this cosmic garage. In the garage are shelves upon shelves of body parts. Here you can find such things as:

-Human eyes
-Elephant ears
-Tardigrade feet
-Monkey tails
-Snake scales
-Fish fins
-Bird beaks

All these body parts are in their final phase, in other words not evolved in any sense but rather dreamt up by your sky-daddy in their ultimate and final form.

From here this cosmic mechanic goes to work. It picks an eye from this shelf, a heart from that one and on and on until we get every living thing we see on the planet in their final form, no evolution required (we won’t talk about what life on other planets might look like for now).

Still with me?

Unfortunately this cosmic mechanic is a bumbler, didn’t go to mechanic school, didn’t learn as an apprentice from a certified Cosmic Mechanic and is otherwise a pretty poor craftsman. Why you ask?

For unexplainable reasons he sticks non-functionong (vestigial) parts in all his creations! Appendix and coccyx bone in humans, femurs and pelvic bones in whales, feathers on Ostriches (or maybe he just forgot the wings?) The list is endless!
http://evolution.about.com/od/evidence/t...Humans.htm

And as if this wasn’t enough the fucking parts don’t work all that well and sometimes not at all! They come with manufacturer’s defects from the factory. High blood pressure, cancer, blindness, deafness, mute, with spina-bifida, as siamese twins, with Ambras syndrome, fused limbs and Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva just to name a few.
http://listverse.com/2010/09/08/top-10-b...h-defects/

So either evolution happens as science tells us it does OR you have a Cosmic Mechanic that is embarrasingly and absolutely incompetent! Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
15-02-2015, 06:32 PM
(15-02-2015 06:15 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 05:07 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  From when you grow up until you die, every minute you look the same as the minute earlier, yet after 5, 10, 30, 50 years you look different. Now, the analogy is a bit off because you're growing and not evolving, but you get the point: small changes in narrow periods of times inevitably mean a lot of changes in the wider periods.

Great analogy; I shall be stealing it.

Go ahead, man. Don't forget to pay me my royalties each time you use it, though. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
15-02-2015, 06:34 PM
(15-02-2015 04:47 PM)Helio Wrote:  
Quote: you are going to sit there and tell me that you believe that a mindless and blind process could have pulled that off, but you wouldn't bet an intelligent human being with no vision to be able to pull it off???

Facepalm

Evolution is not random, mindless or blind - it is a cumulative and constructual, gradual process that takes many millions of years to develop.

Actually, evolution is mindless and blind - it's just not random.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post