I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
16-02-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
*clears throat and taps on coffee cup*

ting ting ting

Attention, I would like to take this time to cordially congratulate the troll of the week......*drum roll*...and the recipient of this distinguished award goes to......Call of the Wild!

*applause*

[Image: 10zp6rq.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
16-02-2015, 06:16 PM
(16-02-2015 01:26 PM)Job_1207 Wrote:  So, I don't believe in God because I expect something from him, I don't believe in him because I'm afraid of him, then why the hell do I believe he is out there? Because I have no choice! I have been shown a glimpse of him once, and I can't pretend it never happened. Either accept that or start lying to myself.

Has it not occurred to you that this 'glimpse' was something else entirely?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-02-2015, 06:22 PM
(16-02-2015 01:26 PM)Job_1207 Wrote:  Because I have no choice! I have been shown a glimpse of him once, ...

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-02-2015, 09:37 PM
(16-02-2015 03:32 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  *clears throat and taps on coffee cup*

ting ting ting

Attention, I would like to take this time to cordially congratulate the troll of the week......*drum roll*...and the recipient of this distinguished award goes to......Call of the Wild!

*applause*

[Image: 10zp6rq.jpg]

... Aw, an' 'e dun it for 'is mum too Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-02-2015, 02:53 AM
I will debate any atheist on here
Dont know if its already been said but if you believe everything in the bible we are all inbred and i would much rather come from a monkey than be inbred.... The bible is full of contradictions and full of Nonsense Smile
18-02-2015, 03:23 AM
If christian morals are Objective, why aren't you killing all adulterers, homosexuals, and blasphemers?

If god exists, and he is all powerful (meaning he has dominion over all the energy in existence), why the hell did he need to rest on the 7th day?.... either he isn't all powerful, or he is lazy. (the word lazy being perfectly subjective on an all powerful being taking a break.)

Even if god magicked all of the common problems found in the Noah ark story away, then what was the point of the flood in the first place?... seems like wasted effort for an either lazy, or not all powerful god.

Why is the bible pretty much just a collection of stories that contradict each other?

Why do churches need to raise money for their causes? you would think, if the causes were to serve him, then god would give churches a steady income source that didn't rely on the donation of the church members.

Why does god, (and the catholic church) protect the child molesting pastors?...... Most of them displayed homosexual behaviors, and lust. both punished by death by the bibles objective morality.

Out of the 41,000 different Christian denominations, which is the correct one?

How did god impregnate Mary?...... you are seriously gonna tell me that God magically raped Mary?.... Well i guess god owes some dude 50 sheckles of silver then.
[+] 1 user Likes ResistenceXD0001's post
18-02-2015, 05:36 PM
I don't think anyone pointed this out but this section of the forum is about real life debates with theists, so you failed to even figure out that the internet is not real life you wanker.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
18-02-2015, 11:46 PM
(18-02-2015 02:53 AM)jackcav12 Wrote:  Dont know if its already been said but if you believe everything in the bible we are all inbred and i would much rather come from a monkey than be inbred.... The bible is full of contradictions and full of Nonsense Smile

Hate to break it to you but even by evolution we are inbred because we all come from the same organism that life started from.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-02-2015, 08:27 AM
OP

"I will debate any atheist on here
Nuff said."

Consider

hmmmmm I didn't even get warmed up in the boxing ring yet and it seems, like every other theist I have ever debated, he has crawled off to lick his wounds....pity..

Weeping

Flex

Smartass

....NEXT Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
19-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Guys, guys, guys.

You do know if you rearrange "Call of the Wild" it makes "le halfwit clod", right?

Pretty obvious here.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 13 users Like kingschosen's post