I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-02-2015, 09:42 AM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(16-02-2015 01:37 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(16-02-2015 01:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  The trolls are out in force today. Facepalm

It doesn't matter if a single troll or a team of trolls are out in force. They will be destroyed by our members.Tongue

I don't know if I am on an atheist forum, or watching an episode of The X-Men Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 09:45 AM
(16-02-2015 02:06 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Really. Rolleyes This post by Bucky Ball contains the link to the video series that I was referring to that he had posted. If you only watched "the video", then you didn't watch the series... Furthermore, I see no response from you about this except for your post here. And, if that's what you're calling "responded to it", it's nothing short of pathetic. Laugh out load

In addition to what Bucky Ball posted, try looking up John Sutherland. He has done some interesting work too.

I responded directly to a video that our good friend Bucky posted, and I gave quotes from the video, emphasizing the fact that the guy in the video made my point for me. I don't recall Bucky responding to this, which is not surprising, because it is very difficult to rebuttal the truth.
22-02-2015, 09:53 AM
(22-02-2015 09:45 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(16-02-2015 02:06 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Really. Rolleyes This post by Bucky Ball contains the link to the video series that I was referring to that he had posted. If you only watched "the video", then you didn't watch the series... Furthermore, I see no response from you about this except for your post here. And, if that's what you're calling "responded to it", it's nothing short of pathetic. Laugh out load

In addition to what Bucky Ball posted, try looking up John Sutherland. He has done some interesting work too.

I responded directly to a video that our good friend Bucky posted, and I gave quotes from the video, emphasizing the fact that the guy in the video made my point for me. I don't recall Bucky responding to this, which is not surprising, because it is very difficult to rebuttal the truth.

A bunch of unsupported assertions does not rise to the level of 'truth'. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2015, 10:00 AM

jesus!
are you even still here?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
22-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Well look what crawled out from under the rock, took enough bait...

Learned the real authorship and dates for the synoptic gospels yet? Rolleyes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
22-02-2015, 10:01 AM
(22-02-2015 09:42 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(16-02-2015 01:37 PM)Leo Wrote:  It doesn't matter if a single troll or a team of trolls are out in force. They will be destroyed by our members.Tongue

I don't know if I am on an atheist forum, or watching an episode of The X-Men Laugh out load

...and you're welcome!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
22-02-2015, 10:02 AM
[Image: broken_record.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-02-2015, 10:05 AM
(22-02-2015 09:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
I reject the ridiculous notion that I have ever lost.
Change that shit.

Take it up with Erx. It was his call.

You've had over two years to submit your appeal.

Drinking Beverage

22-02-2015, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2015 10:18 AM by Bucky Ball.)

In what post number did you do that ?
Not having an answer to something does not an argument for one of the gods make. (Of COURSE, you're talking about YOUR god, right ?)
Your god is not special. Yahweh was the 70th son of the Babylonian deity (El Elyon), known as "the god of the armies, the war god, or *Lord of Hosts* .. sound familiar ? Even the Bible called him that. Or have you never actually read the Babble ?
It's known as the "argument from ignorance fallacy".
Point out your responses to the video, and they will be answered.
And while you're at it, tell us EXACTLY what is the boundary between life and non-life, AND tell us what your qualifications are, to say anything on the subject.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-02-2015, 10:09 AM
186 posts and he has yet to make or counter a single assertion....always amusing the ones who come running in here on fire, and have zero substance....maybe someday we will actually get a theist who can validate, substantiate, and articulate their faith...I won't hold my breath.

next......

[Image: 2vl74oz.jpg]

[Image: mlkv2u.jpg]

[Image: 1zny2k7.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post