I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-02-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(22-02-2015 10:09 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  186 posts and he has yet to make or counter a single assertion....always amusing the ones who come running in here on fire, and have zero substance....maybe someday we will actually get a theist who can validate, substantiate, and articulate their faith...I won't hold my breath.

next......

[Image: 2vl74oz.jpg]

[Image: mlkv2u.jpg]

[Image: 1zny2k7.jpg]

Wow, for someone that was just giving me a crap load of "I am very busy" nonsense, you are sure as hell making lots of posts.

I offered you a direct open challenge to debate me on any real-time format, and you gave me a "I am busy" poem, but yet you are on here day after day just posting away.

Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 10:38 PM
(22-02-2015 10:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Wow, for someone that was just giving me a crap load of "I am very busy" nonsense, you are sure as hell making lots of posts.

I offered you a direct open challenge to debate me on any real-time format, and you gave me a "I am busy" poem, but yet you are on here day after day just posting away.

Consider
He says after over 8 full days of refusing to address GWoG's criticisms and being declared the loser of the debate due to lack of a attendance.
Laugh out load

You are just painfully stupid and lack any self awareness at all. It's hilarious.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-02-2015, 10:39 PM
(22-02-2015 10:25 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  "I am saying that evolution is impossible with an intelligent designer."

EXACTLY, and since we have solid evidence for evolution, and zero evidence for the skygenie, that shows that..." evolution is impossible with an intelligent designer.", thus the intelligent designer is impossible as evolution is proven....next.

We have solid evidence for variations within the kind, we have no good evidence for variations to different kinds.

(22-02-2015 10:25 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You haven't made a substantiated claim yet worth a shit, keep singing it brother, maybe you can at least convince yourself.

Show me life from nonlife and then we can talk about evolution.

(22-02-2015 10:25 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Once again, zero evidence for jesus, no one who ever wrote of jesus knew him, all hearsay and fairy tale, and since christianity is based on the belief that jesus the christ was the son of "god" and died for our sins, and jesus didn't exist in that capacity, if he existed at all, then christiainty is a failed religion, like they all are.

Real-time format and I will demolish all of this babble.
22-02-2015, 10:39 PM
OP's argument technique has changed to "No one will debate me so I win", which is a lie, since he's been challenged, debated and had challenges pointed out to him even on just the last 20-odd replies. What kind of fucken idiot are you OP?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-02-2015, 10:43 PM
(22-02-2015 10:26 AM)Nurse Wrote:  So am I to understand this correctly- your (limited) knowledge of neuroscience is part of what you use to justify your faith?

I believe in mind/body dualism not because of what I don't know, but because of what I do know.

(22-02-2015 10:26 AM)Nurse Wrote:  The more I learned and observed, the less I could continue to justify my faith. Work with some patients with anoxic brain injuries, strokes, or traumatic brain injuries and then try and talk about duality and post mortem preservation of self.

Ultimately, I am talking about ORIGINS...I could care less what happened after things originated...my question is regarding how did it get there in the first place.
22-02-2015, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2015 10:49 PM by Peebothuhul.)
(22-02-2015 10:25 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The boundary between life and non-life starts with God, and ends with God.

Blink

I'm sorry... but what does that even mean?

Which god? There's been how many hundreds? Thousands?

As for the 'Line between lif and non-life'? Isn't actually a rather thin place? Doesn't seem to need a lot of 'god' then.

(Predicting count down to the reply of "You don't know where the line is, hence my assertion of god is correct in 3...2...1...)

Also, I've posted an offer to a chat/debate here and Call_of_the_Wild has ignored the offer.

Then posted something about how every one (In their opinion) has lots of free time to wander about on the inter-webz so they should, there fore, have ample free time to go off and have a chat with Call_of_ on Skype etc.

Still.. reading every one else's replies has been interesting.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
22-02-2015, 10:49 PM
(22-02-2015 10:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  We have solid evidence for variations within the kind, we have no good evidence for variations to different kinds.

Been waiting dozens and dozens of pages for you to define what a "kind" is in scientifically recognized biological terms.

(22-02-2015 10:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Show me life from nonlife and then we can talk about evolution.

This in no way addresses the criticism you just quoted you dumb chucklefuck Laugh out load You just make up shit and then prove none of it. The content of you posts that have been actually demonstrated is exactly zero. I don't know what kinda shithole ghetto or backwoods hoedown you come from mate but here "yell often and loud and say nothing of substance" is not a debate tactic. You have not said one thing worth debating. I hope your kids have the common sense to be ashamed of you, but with you as their father I bet they don't even have that.

Show me dirt to Human and we will talk creationism. Rolleyes

(22-02-2015 10:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Real-time format and I will demolish all of this babble.

You can't even get out of the gate in a format where you have all the time in the world to think,edit, and substantiate your claims. How about you actually handle the challenge you agreed to, or are you a lying sack of shit as well as ignorant as a man can be? No honor at all.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-02-2015, 10:50 PM
C’mon CofW, go into the ring with WhiskeyDebates...you skirred?

[Image: 8d6c3e_3071724.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
22-02-2015, 10:52 PM
(22-02-2015 10:32 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 10:31 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Someone say something. Undecided

(22-02-2015 10:12 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No it isn't. My brain is made up of cartilage. Try again.

FIXED!

That explains EVERYTHING Yes

Cartilage
Cartilage is a type of dense connective tissue.
Cartilage is composed of cells called chondrocytes which are dispersed in a firm gel-like ground substance, called the matrix.
Cartilage is avascular (contains no blood vessels) and nutrients are diffused through the matrix.
Cartilage is found in the joints, the rib cage, the ear, the nose, in the throat and between intervertebral disks.
There are three main types of cartilage: hyaline, elastic and fibrocartilage.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/c/cartilage.htm

When he said the brain was made up of neurons, no one said a damn thing...I say the brain is made up of cartilage...and everyone has bitchy fits Laugh out load

Regardless of what the brain is made up of, that still doesn't explain the origin of consciousness, which is my only point anyway. You people are fighting, stop fighting the facts...embrace it...science isn't the begin-all/end-all to knowledge...there are some things that science cannot explain.

And you people are trying very hard, the effort is there...but there are just simply too many more questions than you guys can provide answers for....and until I can get some good answers to my origins questions, I will stick to my theism Yes
22-02-2015, 10:52 PM
(22-02-2015 10:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 10:25 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  "I am saying that evolution is impossible with an intelligent designer."

EXACTLY, and since we have solid evidence for evolution, and zero evidence for the skygenie, that shows that..." evolution is impossible with an intelligent designer.", thus the intelligent designer is impossible as evolution is proven....next.

We have solid evidence for variations within the kind, we have no good evidence for variations to different kinds.

(22-02-2015 10:25 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You haven't made a substantiated claim yet worth a shit, keep singing it brother, maybe you can at least convince yourself.

Show me life from nonlife and then we can talk about evolution.

(22-02-2015 10:25 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Once again, zero evidence for jesus, no one who ever wrote of jesus knew him, all hearsay and fairy tale, and since christianity is based on the belief that jesus the christ was the son of "god" and died for our sins, and jesus didn't exist in that capacity, if he existed at all, then christiainty is a failed religion, like they all are.

Real-time format and I will demolish all of this babble.

The reason he wants a "real-time" debate is because he wants to use his shitty, highly dishonest, presuppositional apologetics style debate tactics.
He likes to throw around vague terms like 'kind'to try to confuse an opponent without actually making a point.
Throw in his wanting 'absolute truths' and demanding to know how we can 'know' anything, and we've got ourselves Sye Ten Jr.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post