I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-02-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(22-02-2015 10:55 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 10:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Nope, the Urban Dictionary doesn't say that cartilage means brain. Must figure this out. Consider

Figure out how consciousness could have originated from unconsciousness while you are at it.

That's an easy one.

Evolved simulation software.

Next?

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-02-2015, 11:09 PM
(22-02-2015 10:58 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I can hold my own against anyone...you of all people should know that by now.

Been 8 days without even an attempt by you to answer his criticisms and even longer since you ran away from me like a coward with your tail between your legs.

So you are just a troll now right? Your not religious at all are ya? Agnostic with no idea what agnostic means I would guess.
I say that cause I'm rather sure the Bible does not speak too kindly on people who willfully lie and try to deceive other people. If you do think your a christian, you're a terrible one.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Fall of the Mild must have me ignored, he never responds.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-02-2015, 11:11 PM
(22-02-2015 11:05 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 11:01 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  As someone who has done minor research into brains and nerves, I'm not getting the cartilage claim.

I'm lost here, guys.

I am lost, too. I am not getting the life from nonlife claim, or consciousness from unconsciousness claim...or the universe from nothing claim.

Very lost.

*Reads Gen 1*

Ahhh, I was once lost, and now I've been found to be a fucking idiot by everyone.

Fixed that for you.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-02-2015, 11:13 PM
(22-02-2015 11:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  Fall of the Mild must have me ignored, he never responds.

Same here Pablo. He's a coward though so he ignores the people who agree to his debate then claims no one will accept his debate.

Mum's will have his head for being a dishonest cunt with no regard for evidence or facts just like anti. He's talking trash just waiting to be swept out the door.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-02-2015, 11:17 PM
(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Show me dirt to Human and we will talk creationism. Rolleyes

CotW...where you there when this happened? You must’ve been there, you probably have photos or video of the event huh? Does it look like this?
[Image: pileofdirt.jpg]

The brain is made of cartilage huh? You are an ignorant twit. Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
22-02-2015, 11:19 PM
I couldn't debate a presup. I would never concede any of their presuppositions, even for the sake of argument.
We would never get past his opening statement, which is exactly what they count on.
It's like the old movie War Games, the most logical move is not to play.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-02-2015, 11:23 PM
(22-02-2015 11:05 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Ahhh, I was once lost, and now I've been found.

...found to be lacking in brains.

But I have to hand it to you, you sure have lots of cartilage. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
22-02-2015, 11:23 PM
(22-02-2015 10:58 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...
I can hold my own against anyone...you of all people should know that by now.

I can sense your discomfort and I don't like to do all that empathy nonsense so I'm beginning to think that you should quit while you're behind.

If it helps, try to imagine yourself when you are a little older (in your early 30s maybe) and you've accumulated a little more wisdom and then think back to this thread.

It'll be one of those 'squirm with embarrassment' moments.

Don't worry, we've all had those.

More than once we've had people come back here and apologise for their ignorance and arrogance.

With a little dedication, effort, study and reflection that time will not, for you, be too far away. At least I hope not.

Who knows, one day, you'll be able to make a signiicant contribution to the body of human knowledge.

Yes

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
22-02-2015, 11:28 PM
(22-02-2015 11:23 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 10:58 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...
I can hold my own against anyone...you of all people should know that by now.

I can sense your discomfort and I don't like to do all that empathy nonsense so I'm beginning to think that you should quit while you're behind.

If it helps, try to imagine yourself when you are a little older (in your 30s maybe) and you've accumulated a little more wisdom and then think back to this thread.

It'll be one of those 'squirm with embarrassment' moments.

Don't worry, we've all had those.

More than once we've had people come here and apologise for their ignorance and arrogance.

With a little dedication, effort, study and reflection that time will not, for you, be too far away. At least I hope not.

Who knows, one day, you'll be able to make a significant contribution to the body of human knowledge.

Yes

I don’t know DLJ...what’s he going to do? Give his body to science? Some poor 3rd year student will open up his cranium and find it full of cartilage and then what? We’ll have to rewrite the medical textbooks.

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post