I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-02-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 09:09 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...
God was timeless before creation, and became temporal after creation.

Now you're just making shit up. Laugh out load

Go on then, I wanna know... how do you know this.

And when I say know, I mean know... not believe or feel or think.

Rolleyes

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
23-02-2015, 09:18 AM
(23-02-2015 09:09 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Makes no sense.
To you, which is not an argument. Your inability to grasp a concept is not an argument against that concept.

(23-02-2015 09:09 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  And who has ever argued that God is the creator of reality? No one.
Other then most Christians sure, why not.

(23-02-2015 09:09 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  God is the creator of natural reality...
Define and then demonstrate the difference between "reality" and "natural reality". Failure to do so will be considered you admitting to be lying.

(23-02-2015 09:09 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  the natural realm, which is itself contingent.
Prove it, bitch.

(23-02-2015 09:09 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  God was timeless before creation, and became temporal after creation.
You failed to define "existence" as asked. Define "existence". Then explain how something can think or act without time being that both thinking and acting require time to accomplish.
Then prove that he was timeless and that he became temporal. Prove your assertions kid.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 09:21 AM
(23-02-2015 09:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Prove your assertions kid.

He's just babbling at this point...

Either 'cos he's a dick or... fuck I can't think of another reason. But it would be an argument from incredulity to posit that there's no other reason than that he's just a dick. Although he *is* a dick, correlation does not imply causation, as we had drummed into us in stats 101...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-02-2015, 09:25 AM
(23-02-2015 09:21 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Either 'cos he's a dick or... fuck I can't think of another reason. But it would be an argument from incredulity to posit that there's no other reason than that he's just a dick. Although he *is* a dick, correlation does not imply causation, as we had drummed into us in stats 101...

Oh I agree, at this point I'm convinced he's either the worlds worst Poe or the worlds shittiest Christian. He has yet to substantiate anything so as far as I'm concerned he has been here for weeks and not actually said anything.

Just a idiot throwing an idiots temper tantrum all over the forum.

23-02-2015, 09:28 AM
(23-02-2015 09:21 AM)morondog Wrote:  

I'm not sure I follow. Is that like a Dick of the Gaps Argument?

Huh

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
23-02-2015, 09:31 AM
(23-02-2015 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 09:09 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...
God was timeless before creation, and became temporal after creation.

Now you're just making shit up. Laugh out load

Go on then, I wanna know... how do you know this.

And when I say know, I mean know... not believe or feel or think.

Rolleyes

Either this guy is truly bat shit crazy, or he needs his meds adjusted, the BS he comes out with is just mind numbingly stupid. I guess he has a magic phone next to his bedside, like the pope has, and gives him direct access to god....or maybe *gasp* oh shit, I got it!....

everyone....I figured it out...we are in the prescence of jesus h christ the second coming, it is the only way we can explain how COTW knows so much about the universe pre man, and about god!!!!!! holy shit, the messiah is amongst us, i repent i repent, puhlease baby jesus of the wild, don't forsake me!, Let me go with you to the shiny rapture spaceship, look I got my tennis shoes and toll money right here!!!

[Image: 2s8o185.jpg]

[Image: 30dfo90.jpg]

[Image: 2dqt72x.png]

[Image: 34dmkvt.jpg]

Praise Jesus! I am ready! *dons his black Nikes and dress pants* shit, where is my purple sheet! who took my purple sheet! OMFG! I am going to miss the rapture!!!!

[Image: 2h7dmw9.jpg]

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 09:35 AM
(22-02-2015 10:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I honestly believe you really can't tell the difference even if you try. Drinking Beverage

Really? Well, I can tell the difference between you accepting my debate challenge, and NOT accepting my debate challenge.
23-02-2015, 09:38 AM
(22-02-2015 10:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  Even if you're stupid argument had any merit, it would apply to you too. Way to shoot yourself in the foot, genius.

Bullshit. I am saying we have good reasons to believe X,Y, and Z. He is saying we "know", as if he was there when the shit was written. Those are two entirely different things, bruh.
23-02-2015, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 09:44 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(23-02-2015 09:35 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 10:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I honestly believe you really can't tell the difference even if you try. Drinking Beverage

Really? Well, I can tell the difference between you accepting my debate challenge, and NOT accepting my debate challenge.

Hahaha but apparently you can't, because I did like...ages ago. You have kept running from my challenge as to the conditions of the debate.

So no i'm convinced that you really can't tell the difference if you tried. Thank you for making that even clearer you dumbass chucklefuck.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadHoboLaughatLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 09:41 AM
(23-02-2015 09:35 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

You apparently lack the requisite IQ points, education and ability to participate in a debate. One must have those three at the minimum to be able to posit actual solid assertions. Replies like "Nu-unh, goddidit"..."You weren't there so you don't know!"..."lets debate somewhere else!"...."your brain is made of cartilage"...."that is not true because I don't believe that".....etc are NOT the application of logic, reason and intelligence.

Perhaps you could surf the net for a kiddy forum, maybe you could win there. Sadly I see you claim to be an army vet, does that mean retired or got sent home early? I only bring it up because you are embarrassing me, I don't want civilians to think people in the military are this stupid. Stop embarrassing yourself, your faith and your background. Please...thanks. Come back someday once you have gotten a bit more well rounded on your approach, and ability to at least make one validated assertion...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post