I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-02-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 09:57 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  My dear child, you are the very definition of ineducable tyro...

Ineducable means incapable of being educated...... Tyro means "a beginner in learning something."....a beginner who can not learn.

Well, duh, his brain is made of cartilage after all. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-02-2015, 10:07 AM
This is never ending...

"duh huh...nunh-uhhh I don't believe it, so it isn't true!"...."huh uh..I win!"

[Image: 6idzpl.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Take the "s" out of island, and you still got iland.
Which would be the incorrect spelling and make you illiterate if you used it. Which was my point thanks for helping.

(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If I saw you make a solid argument on here
You would avoid responding to it and I could add it to the what ..2 dozen good points I've made on here that you have yet to give a response to going back weeks now? Yes that is exactly what you would do you petulant little child of a coward.

Still waiting for a scientifically recognized definition of "Kind" in biological terms. You have a backlog of complete and utter refutations you have been running like a lil' bitch from for over a week now.

(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I refused to engage, yet I am the one that made the challenge..
Yup, which makes you a coward AND a hypocrite. You have had nearly 9 full days now to respond to GWoG's total dismantling of your idiot position and you have made zero attempt. You have stamped your feet, threw a temper tantrum, and made demands about this and that and some other nonsense but what you have NOT done......is responded to the destruction of your unsupported position.

In fact you acted like a cowardly little bitch for so damn long you were declared the loser for continued refusal to show up top your own challengeLaugh out loadLaugh out load.

(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  made a proposal to take the debate elsewhere for better quality of communication.
You issued a challenge. The challenge was accepted. You failed to hold your own, making zero attempt at debate in over a week and were declared the loser.

If you have an established track record of person failure in a venue where you can take all the fucking time in the world to respond and you can't even manage that why should anyone engage you in a venue where you can just yell as loud and as often as you want and gish galop?
If you can't prove your bullshit when you have weeks to do it, why would I or anyone else believe you will do it when you only have minutes to do so?

Also how about you go fuck yourself, stop trying to dictate how every single component of a debate would go like some petty little tyrant and drag your cartilage filled head back into the debate that has been waiting for you for over a fucking week you chickenshit.

(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Oh, I don't recall..it must has not been worth remembering.

Step 1: Challenge someone to a debate.
Step 2: Ignore your opponent when he accepts the challenge, continue for days.
Step 3: Mock him for his refusal to accept, even though he has. Do this for weeks.
Step 5: After days and days of acting like it was not accepted, pretend like you didn't care that it was when shown what a lying cunt you're acting like.
Step 6: Refuse to meet the conditions of and engage in the challenge you issued while pretending to be victorious.

And you wonder why we think your a fucking joke.HoboHoboLaughat

I've accepted your challenge, now accept mine or rescind your challenge you coward.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
(23-02-2015 09:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  GWG was getting an intellectual beat down before he got possessed by a demon that made him screw things up.

Dude, I hope you stick around for a while, you bring an entertainment value to this Forum that we haven’t seen since Egor up and left!

“possessed by a demon”... [Image: EM9rl6c.gif]

What do you do for a living? I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt that you aren’t accessing the mental ward’s computer room. Whatever it is you have to be at the bottom rung of the company.

You ever get tired of asking, “Do you want fries with that?”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
23-02-2015, 10:13 AM
(23-02-2015 10:07 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Take the "s" out of island, and you still got iland.
Which would be the incorrect spelling and make you illiterate if you used it. Which was my point thanks for helping.

(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If I saw you make a solid argument on here
You would avoid responding to it and I could add it to the what ..2 dozen good points I've made on here that you have yet to give a response to going back weeks now? Yes that is exactly what you would do you petulant little child of a coward.

Still waiting for a scientifically recognized definition of "Kind" in biological terms. You have a backlog of complete and utter refutations you have been running like a lil' bitch from for over a week now.

(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I refused to engage, yet I am the one that made the challenge..
Yup, which makes you a coward AND a hypocrite. You have had nearly 9 full days now to respond to GWoG's total dismantling of your idiot position and you have made zero attempt. You have stamped your feet, threw a temper tantrum, and made demands about this and that and some other nonsense but what you have NOT done......is responded to the destruction of your unsupported position.

In fact you acted like a cowardly little bitch for so damn long you were declared the loser for continued refusal to show up top your own challengeLaugh out loadLaugh out load.

(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  made a proposal to take the debate elsewhere for better quality of communication.
You issued a challenge. The challenge was accepted. You failed to hold your own, making zero attempt at debate in over a week and were declared the loser.

If you have an established track record of person failure in a venue where you can take all the fucking time in the world to respond and you can't even manage that why should anyone engage you in a venue where you can just yell as loud and as often as you want and gish galop?
If you can't prove your bullshit when you have weeks to do it, why would I or anyone else believe you will do it when you only have minutes to do so?

Also how about you go fuck yourself, stop trying to dictate how every single component of a debate would go like some petty little tyrant and drag your cartilage filled head back into the debate that has been waiting for you for over a fucking week you chickenshit.

(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Oh, I don't recall..it must has not been worth remembering.

Step 1: Challenge someone to a debate.
Step 2: Ignore your opponent when he accepts the challenge, continue for days.
Step 3: Mock him for his refusal to accept, even though he has. Do this for weeks.
Step 5: After days and days of acting like it was not accepted, pretend like you didn't care that it was when shown what a lying cunt you're acting like.
Step 6: Refuse to meet the conditions of and engage in the challenge you issued while pretending to be victorious.

And you wonder why we think your a fucking joke.HoboHoboLaughat

I've accepted your challenge, now accept mine or rescind your challenge you coward.

I don't think he could handle getting his ass handed to him TWICE....geez, that has to be demeaning...he won't do it. I get it, it's like walking into a heavyweight UFC ring talking smack and weighing 98lbs with zero skills...after that first ass pounding, who would want to go through THAT again....but then again... Consider his brain is made of cartilage, perhaps he can take a blow or two before figuring it out, or at least his reasoning skills for deciphering why it would be a bad idea to get dragged around the ring like a little bitch again is lacking... hmmmm

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 10:15 AM
It occurs to me that I have had not one response from the OP to any of my questions, my advice, my comments or my answers to his questions.

Except one ... regarding potato salad.

Maybe I should go back to that line of reasoning.

Consider

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
23-02-2015, 10:16 AM
(23-02-2015 09:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  GWG was getting an intellectual beat down before he got possessed by a demon that made him screw things up.
Nope, feel free to lie to yourself but you are not competent to even make that judgment, with a head full of cartilage and all.

I reject your assertion just like every other one you have made. You have yet to offer any evidence of any position including that you were winning that debate.

Secondly as i have pointed out to your idiot self for over a week now, that post has been fixed and entirely legable and easy to respond to now for over 9 days. A single poorly formatted post does not free you from your obligation to respond to criticisms.

Get your cowardly fucking ass back to the debate you started and be a man. You have no excuse not to and failure to do so will be considered due to a lack of ability to respond.

(23-02-2015 09:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I am "aware" that you just aint ready yet, bruh.
If I'm not ready to debate, why do you keep trying to get me too? You have to lie better then that to cover your ass bitch. Your challenge was accept, so meet mine or shut the fuck up. And do it soon for fuck sake, your gonna get banned soon and I want to be able to use your bloated corpse as an example to future theists on how not to engage with your betters.

Now accept my challenge so I can intellectually run you through and then nail you to a tree like your stupid "god".

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 10:17 AM
(23-02-2015 10:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It occurs to me that I have had not one response from the OP to any of my questions, my advice, my comments or my answers to his questions.

Except one ... regarding potato salad.

Maybe I should go back to that line of reasoning.

Consider

Yeah, I didn't ever get any recipes...we must revisit the potato salad theme.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-02-2015, 10:17 AM
(23-02-2015 10:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Laugh out load @ me ignoring a debate challenge from an atheist.

Seeing as how you have been doing that for weeks now I don't know why you think that's funny.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 08:16 AM by Full Circle.)
This from the last time CotW went to the doctor

[Image: 7483721_orig.jpg]

The dark area...that’s the cartilage.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post