I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-02-2015, 10:18 AM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 10:00 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Reading all of my posts and learning something = sure thing

Like how the brain is made of cartilage?
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
Chucklefuck.
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 10:23 AM
(23-02-2015 10:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It occurs to me that I have had not one response from the OP to any of my questions, my advice, my comments or my answers to his questions.

Except one ... regarding potato salad.

Maybe I should go back to that line of reasoning.

Consider

He has yet to answer a single criticism I've leveled at him in 94 pages. He's had fun trying to be internet tough while running away, he's had fun lying through his teeth at every opportunity he can, and he's had fun being a pedantic troll.

He is dangerously allergic to being honest and actually engaging in a debate.

And he will be gone soon.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
23-02-2015, 10:23 AM
(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Been waiting dozens and dozens of pages for you to define what a "kind" is in scientifically recognized biological terms.

Tell ya what, take your ass to a pet store and ask for a dog, and if you are brought out a turtle instead, if you do not accept the turtle, then you are acknowledging that the "kind" that you asked for is different than the "kind" you were brought out.

If that aint simple enough for you, then you are more stupid than previously thought.

(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  This in no way addresses the criticism you just quoted you dumb chucklefuck Laugh out load

Actually, it did. But see, you are so quick to attack, but so slow to think. It is this kind of intellectual spanking you will receive if we have any kind of debate. This point is simple, abiogenesis is possibly false...so if it is possibly false, then evolution without God cannot be a given fact, because IF abiogenesis is false, then how the hell can you get to the origin of species when there is no life to evovle? Evolution (without God), is DEPENEDENT upon abiogenesis being true...but abiogenesis hasn't yet been demonstrated to be true, so therefore, evolution without God cannot be a given fact.

See how that works, dumbass? Laughat

(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You just make up shit and then prove none of it. The content of you posts that have been actually demonstrated is exactly zero. I don't know what kinda shithole ghetto or backwoods hoedown you come from mate but here "yell often and loud and say nothing of substance" is not a debate tactic.

"Mate"? Must be from down under? Laugh out load

(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You have not said one thing worth debating.

Yet, here you are debating me Laugh out load

(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I hope your kids have the common sense to be ashamed of you, but with you as their father I bet they don't even have that.

They will grow up to be Christian apologists, just like Dad Big Grin

(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Show me dirt to Human and we will talk creationism. Rolleyes

The difference is, I am not calling my belief science...but you are, so you should be able to use the scientific method to produce effects that are said to be from natural origins...but you can't....so it isn't really science, is it?

(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You can't even get out of the gate in a format where you have all the time in the world to think,edit, and substantiate your claims. How about you actually handle the challenge you agreed to, or are you a lying sack of shit as well as ignorant as a man can be? No honor at all.

Accept my challenge...or shut up.
23-02-2015, 10:25 AM
A picture from CotW school project

[Image: i_05_s_her_1a.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
23-02-2015, 10:25 AM
(23-02-2015 10:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It occurs to me that I have had not one response from the OP to any of my questions, my advice, my comments or my answers to his questions.

Consider

The only salad the OP is good at is word salad..

[Image: 2a77nzr.gif]

I like your idea better!

[Image: s4mhcn.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 10:26 AM

Consider

Thanks for reminding me I need to place my seed order today!!! We're gonna plant the adirondack blue potatoes this year, along with the Yukon gold and reds. I'll do a taste test with all three for potato salad and report the results later - will probably be on page 800 at this rate.

Nothing beats the blues like some manual labor and digging in the dirt. Spring can't get here fast enough.

Can't wait til god makes my garden grow. All I's know's is I stick some seeds in the ground (water, prune, deal with pests, fertilize) and a few months later I've got veggies. Must be god. Wait, since I'm originating placing them in the ground and I nurture and guide them along the way, that means I'm god.

Worship me, you heathens. I prefer Mother Fuckin Hot Goddess.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
23-02-2015, 10:28 AM
(22-02-2015 10:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Which is what you said about evolution as well and that's been proven wrong.

I will keep saying it as long as it applies.

(22-02-2015 10:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Your clearly lying about this too given you don't even know what the brain is made of.

I know what it AINT made up of, and that is neurons Laugh out load

(22-02-2015 10:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  When you dropped out of school had your grade even made it to a numerical count, or did it still start with a big old K.HoboHobo

I bet in high school, you were captain of the chess team, weren't you Laugh out load
23-02-2015, 10:40 AM
(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Been waiting dozens and dozens of pages for you to define what a "kind" is in scientifically recognized biological terms.

Tell ya what, take your ass to a pet store and ask for a dog, and if you are brought out a turtle instead, if you do not accept the turtle, then you are acknowledging that the "kind" that you asked for is different than the "kind" you were brought out.

“And God said, let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind … And God created great whales and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind … And God said, let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind, and it was so.”

Cartilage_for_brain, the ridiculous cretin, er creation story that you profess is that of desert sheepherders thousands of years ago.

Ever wonder why the fuck a god would make “great whales” with pelvic and femur bones?

Baraminology belongs in the trash along with your demons and shit.

[Image: le04_21.jpg]

Ignorant twit.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
23-02-2015, 10:44 AM
(23-02-2015 10:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Tell ya what, take your ass to a pet store and ask for a dog, and if you are brought out a turtle instead, if you do not accept the turtle, then you are acknowledging that the "kind" that you asked for is different than the "kind" you were brought out.

“And God said, let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind … And God created great whales and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind … And God said, let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind, and it was so.”

Cartilage_for_brain, the ridiculous cretin, er creation story that you profess is that of desert sheepherders thousands of years ago.

Ever wonder why the fuck a god would make “great whales” with pelvic and femur bones?

Baraminology belongs in the trash along with your demons and shit.

[Image: le04_21.jpg]

Ignorant twit.

oh he isn't ready for the vestigial bones and organ course of instruction yet, he can't get past the "kinds" fable, yet alone comprehend actual physical evidence within our DNA, bodies and fossil records that show the evolutionary trail of mutations over time, not what one would expect to see if a magical genie wiggled his dick and *poof* a whale appeared....vestigial parts and all...cause that makes sense. Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Well, you've done it. My boyfriend tells me not to argue with people more than two standard deviations below my IQ. I liked to think that was unfair, that everyone has the capacity for understanding, no matter what their base intelligence.

You have proved me wrong. Congratulations. I concede that you are too stupid to argue with. Worse, that you don't want to understand. I'm convinced you flunked biology and that you've never taken an anatomy class. And that you're proud of this ignorance. As such, you are irredeemable.

Good day, and welcome to the ignore list.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post