I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-02-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 10:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 10:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Your clearly lying about this too given you don't even know what the brain is made of.

I know what it AINT made up of, and that is neurons Laugh out load

Not yours anyway. Yours is made of cartilage. Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
23-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Baraminology: quite possibly the stupidest thing you will learn of today.

http://rationalblogs.org/rationalwiki/20...-of-today/

"Baraminology is a Bizarro-ray version of cladistics, the way scientists actually classify species these days: everything placed in one tree of descent of all life. Baraminology postulates multiple trees, discontinuous and unrelated. Baraminologists use many of the techniques of cladistics — and some of it approaches excellent evidence for evolution, if only they could admit it to themselves.

Ignorant twit.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
23-02-2015, 11:01 AM
(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Tell ya what, take your ass to a pet store blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
That is not a scientifically recognized definition of "kind" in biological terms like I asked for. Try again cock sucker.

If you are going to enter into a conversation about science you don't get to use whatever made up classification with what ever made up definitions that your refuse to share as a tool to argue from.
Kind is not a thing that shows up in biology textbooks or in taxonomy the study of this very subject so take your answersingenesis word games and fuck off.

Give me the definition of "kind" as it relates to biology or stop using it.

(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Actually, it did.
Actually asshole it did not. His criticism was with the fact you never even try to prove one fucking thing you say since you got here and your response was to talk about abiogenesis.

You being a dishonest cumdumpster who refuses to do anything but make up shit and not defend it is not a fact that is countered by demanding to be shown life from nonlife.
What you did is not counter his criticism but divert and then run like a bitch.

(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  It is this kind of intellectual spanking you will receive if we have any kind of debate.
None whatsoever? Shit kid, I coulda told you that. Drinking Beverage

I'm gonna be really quick.
(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  This point is simple, abiogenesis is possibly false...so if it is possibly false, then evolution without God cannot be a given fact...... but abiogenesis hasn't yet been demonstrated to be true, so therefore, evolution without God cannot be a given fact.
It's not up to us to prove that evolution happened without god, it's up to you to prove that it did. And to prove that it could. And to prove that a god exists. The burden of proof for the existance of god and his involvement in evolution is on you. You have done none of the above. You have not left the gate.

(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  See how that works, dumbass?
Fallaciously, against Occam's Razor and by shifting the burden of proof dishonestly. Which I coulda told you before you started headbutting your keyboard.

You still have to demonstrate a god exists before you can posit what actions he takes in regards to nature. You have not left the gate.

(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  "Mate"? Must be from down under? Laugh out load
You could not even get that right. Laugh out load

(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Yet, here you are debating me Laugh out load
A debate is between two people presenting substantiated and demonstrable counter arguments. You don't have any of those so this is just me trying to educate you, it's not a debate. in fact I told you days ago what you would have to do for this to be a debate, and you have not done one.

Me correcting the stupidity of my inferiors does not make it a debate. Drinking Beverage

(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  They will grow up to be Christian apologists, just like Dad Big Grin

So they don't have even that is what you are saying. Good to know.

(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Show me dirt to Human and we will talk creationism. Rolleyes

(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The difference is, I am not calling my belief science
No you are calling it truth and fact while providing no evidence for your brainless assertion.

Our ideas are not competing kid. We have a demonstrable understanding of chemistry and biology and you have .....nothing of the sort. Even if we didn't know how chemistry becomes biology we have an understanding of both fields and you have a fictional book. You have no demonstrable understanding of your counter argument, you have a book of fiction.

Our two sides are not in competition because you can't even demonstrate the building blocks or the foundation of your "explanation".

(23-02-2015 10:23 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...but you are, so you should be able to use the scientific method to produce effects that are said to be from natural origins...but you can't....so it isn't really science, is it?

"Duuuuurrr huuur huurrr you don't have the answer I demand right now at this exact second so duuuur it not science durrr durrr and therefor god!Hobo"

Tell me when did the earth start orbiting the sun, before or after we made the discovery that it does?

(22-02-2015 10:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Accept my challenge...or shut up.

(23-02-2015 10:07 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Step 1: Challenge someone to a debate.
Step 2: Ignore your opponent when he accepts the challenge, continue for days.
Step 3: Mock him for his refusal to accept, even though he has. Do this for weeks.
Step 5: After days and days of acting like it was not accepted, pretend like you didn't care that it was when shown what a lying cunt you're acting like.
Step 6: Refuse to meet the conditions of and engage in the challenge you issued while pretending to be victorious.

And you wonder why we think your a fucking joke.HoboHoboLaughat

I've accepted your challenge, now accept mine or rescind your challenge you coward.
Still trying to play with step 2 I see.
I did. Days ago you idiot, still waiting on you to accept the terms of my challenge.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 11:02 AM
(22-02-2015 11:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's because the brain is made up of neurons and not of cartilage you uneducated fucking caveman.

Read the article, oh ignorant one. A neuron, also known as a neurone or nerve cell) is an electrically excitable cell that processes and transmits information through electrical and chemical signals.

I will say it one last time, particularly to you...nerve cells are INSIDE OF the brain. But the nerves do not MAKE UP the brain. Just like furniture is INSIDE OF a house...but the furniture does not MAKE UP THE HOUSE....You can have a house with no furniture, just like you can have a brain with no neurons.

It doesnt matter how tough you type your words, or how red your face gets when you type them, oh ignorant one.

(22-02-2015 11:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No not regardless of anything you moron. If you don't even know what the brain is made of you are not mentally competent enough to judge anything anyone here says. You are the best at this? Har-fucking-har you trainingwheeled motherfucker. Laugh out load

As I said before, I know what the brain is NOT made up of...and that is damn neurons. They are two separate things, dumbass.

(22-02-2015 11:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  What like how the brain is made of cartilage? Rolleyes Go fuck a threshing machine.

No, like how the brain is made up of neurons...now hold your breath, and count to infinity.

(22-02-2015 11:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Do not ever become an atheist. If you were to become one you would inevitably try to talk about it and if you are as incompetent at that as you are at defending your retarded cock hungry god you would do us all a disservice. Please stay with the other morally and intellectually bankrupt people in your bumblefuck of a religion.

Good, just continue to live your godless life, and live however many finite amount of years that your scrawny little body will allow you to live...then die....and be forever subjected to the one God that you denied so much while on earth. Laughat
23-02-2015, 11:06 AM
(22-02-2015 11:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's what I thought. You're a fucking liar, and you never replied at all to any video, you just claimed you did.

Easy, cupcake...I already gave someone else the post number...why the fuck would I lie about something that you can easily verify??

(22-02-2015 11:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong again. HE IS the Judeo-Christian god. But thanks for confirming you have never ver taken even one course in Biblical Studies.

No, he isn't.
23-02-2015, 11:10 AM
(23-02-2015 10:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will keep saying it as long as it applies.
Here is a lie.

(23-02-2015 10:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I know what it AINT made up of, and that is neurons Laugh out load
Oh look another lie.

(23-02-2015 10:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I bet in high school, you were captain of the chess team, weren't you Laugh out load
While I've played chess for decades, no I was not. I was the center full forward in hurling since the age of 6 and a forward for my schools rugby team for the one damn year our school allowed rugby before they removed most contact sports.

Also I'm curious why you think me being captain of a chess team would be an insult, or are you just that hostile to any activity involving thought?Laugh out load

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-02-2015, 11:12 AM
(22-02-2015 11:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The brain is made of cartilage huh? You are an ignorant twit. Laugh out load

No, it is made up of neurons. That is one thing about you guys, you sure as hell stick together. No matter how much dumb shit you see your peers say, you will cosign it, cheer it on.
23-02-2015, 11:18 AM
(23-02-2015 11:12 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 11:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The brain is made of cartilage huh? You are an ignorant twit. Laugh out load

No, it is made up of neurons. That is one thing about you guys, you sure as hell stick together. No matter how much dumb shit you see your peers say, you will cosign it, cheer it on.

Are you really going to try to deny that you said the brain is made of cartilage? I mean it's here for anyone to read. And it's been quoted so you can't change it now.

The dumb shit here is you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
23-02-2015, 11:18 AM
(22-02-2015 10:43 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I believe in mind/body dualism not because of what I don't know, but because of what I do know.

Cartilage Head yet lives!

[Image: cart2.jpg]

#sigh
23-02-2015, 11:24 AM
[Image: 2wbtjcl.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)