I will debate any atheist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-02-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: I will debate any atheist on here
(23-02-2015 03:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 03:52 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ah where have you been KC? This guy is not only an embarrassment to himself, but to his faith AND species. I kept waiting for you to swing by and backhand him ...Weeping

I know, its beneath you, but it was a nice visual.

lol

Nah, not beneath me... I just haven't had the time to invest in him.

It is worse than trying to piss in the ocean to change the tides....this one is special.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Barmyology: quite possibly the FUNNIEST thing you’ll learn today.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fun:Barmyology

A few excerpts:

The term barmyology was coined in 1941 by Frank Marsh from the English words barmy (insane) and ology (a branch of knowledge).

Barmyology is concerned with tracing the lineage of Earthly life which is believed by barmy people to be created by God during Creation Week.

Barmyology, as a model of origins, complements the Linnaean taxonomic system which is also based on the Biblical view of origins. Barmyology provides a consistent and barmy alternative to the evolutionary system of cladistics, in much the same way that the Bible, if read the right way, suggests that the need for vaginas and penises is obviated by stork theory. Laughat

Other Barmy terms:

Monobarmy: A monobarmy is used to refer to a single barmyologist working in isolation due to their being unable to find work in academia.

Archaebarmy: An archaebarmy is the originally-created individual(s) of a given holobarmy. For instance, Adam and Eve form the archaebarmy of the holobarmy of humanity.[4] Archaebarmy should not be confused with Archaeopteryx, which according to barmyologists was a pervert bird that enjoyed dinosaur cosplay.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-02-2015, 04:28 PM
(23-02-2015 04:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 03:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol

Nah, not beneath me... I just haven't had the time to invest in him.

It is worse than trying to piss in the ocean to change the tides....this one is special.

I'll have to look back at his stuff.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-02-2015, 04:31 PM
(23-02-2015 04:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 04:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  It is worse than trying to piss in the ocean to change the tides....this one is special.

I'll have to look back at his stuff.

don't, you will get whiplash from rolling your eyes so much.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
23-02-2015, 04:49 PM
(23-02-2015 04:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 04:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'll have to look back at his stuff.

don't, you will get whiplash from rolling your eyes so much.

Too late. I made a topic.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
23-02-2015, 04:52 PM
(23-02-2015 04:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 04:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  don't, you will get whiplash from rolling your eyes so much.

Too late. I made a topic.

I hope he has the balls to answer, this will be fun to watch!

Popcorn

23-02-2015, 06:37 PM
(23-02-2015 04:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  It is worse than trying to piss in the ocean to change the tides

[Image: determined-challenge-accepted-l.png]

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
23-02-2015, 08:18 PM
(23-02-2015 08:59 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  sigh my ineducable tyro child,,,,multi taskin and flippin over to a tab every few minutes is one thing, dedicating a constant block of time to debate someone who is unable to substantiate, validate, or articulate their point of view is a waste of my time. I much rather ridicule you here at my leisure, how are you studies coming?

Rolleyes

If you can't set aside an hour to have a discussion with someone regarding topics that you enjoy, then what the hell are you living for?

(23-02-2015 08:59 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I provided you a debate, then because I got so excited and dumped a nuclear bomb worth of irrefutable facts on your head, I then backed up and started spoonfeeding you basics like....who wrote the synoptic gospels, and when, since you haven't answered that with anything besides "um, duh...der...you weren't there so how do you know!" childish uneducated response.

I can tell that my responses to your opening statement were STINGERS, because you keep trying to bring up the subject when I already told you how the debate should go. Join me...real-time discussion..if not, just let it go.

(23-02-2015 08:59 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Wow, for someone that came in our forum demanding to debate an atheist, you sure haven't followed through...you aren't very good at this, you should go study, build up a knowledge base, maybe watch ken ham debate (laughs out loud at this suggestion...oh man I am funny) then come on back when you think you know something.

All you've done is copy and past a shit ton of information...that doesn't mean you are knowledgeable on the subject, it just shows that you are a damn good copy and paster...and I know this because you pasted the exact same shit on another thread, almost verbatim...copy and pasting doesn't mean that you know anything, except how to copy and paste.

(23-02-2015 08:59 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Until then child, you don't make any demands..you came here, you threw down a challenge, I mopped the floor with your ass, you have failed to provide anything more substantial then prove daily how little you know.

I offered any kind of debate platform where we can debate in real-time...so far, all you've done is give "I am busy to set aside one hour out of a total of 168 in a week to discuss these topics with you".
23-02-2015, 08:33 PM
(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Nope. This guys is no christian he's clearly a troll.

If you want to accurately call me something, just call me the guy that has been intellectually spanking your ass since the first time you typed my way.

(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The guy has been challenged by like..half a dozen people but just continues to lie and lie and lie.

How many people challenged me to a real-time debate?? If that isn't part of the conditions, then I aint doing it. It is the 21st century, and if you aren't willing to discuss the issues in real-time, then to hell with it.

But don't make it seem as if I am dodging challenges...remember, I am the one that first challenged YOU.

(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm all for entertainment value on the forum, but I don't fin any when 7+ people are all having to explain the exact same thing to him over and over while he makes claims like "the brain is made of cartilage" and then pretends to act like he is an expert in everything, while being an expert in nothing.

7+ people having to explain what? Once again, the blatantly false notion that you guys are so damn smart...so smart based on what??? Because you are an atheist, that makes you smart by default? Bullshit.

7+ people didn't explain shit to me...and I see you people are gonna run the whole "brain made up of cartilage" thing into the ground Laugh out load which is just a convenient diversion to take away from the fact that you can't explain the origin of consciousness, which is the point anyway.

(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If he won't stop lying and he can't nut up and engage in a formal debate with anyone who has challenged him I see no point in keeping him around to be honest, he's just as bad as anti.

Oh, is that how it works...is this a reality show where theists get voted off?? Laugh out load

(23-02-2015 09:08 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The cartilage thing is evidence enough he's either criminally stupid or trying to be disruptive intentionally.

And the whole neuron thing is evidence that you are too stupid to realize that the alternate option that you are using isn't what the brain is made up of, either. But it really doesn't matter what the brain is made up of, since that does nothing to explain the origins of consciousness.
23-02-2015, 08:34 PM
(23-02-2015 09:10 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Consider

Since Cartilage of the Wild's reading comprehension is so low...perhaps a picture will help....yes!, that is what I will do, maybe I will get teacher of the year now! *beams proudly*

[Image: 63yxc4.jpg]

ding ding ding, we have a winner folks, the worse piece of shit in all of creation is.....*drum roll* the mythical christian god!!!

What is that? Just another thing to copy and paste...just like you did your opening statement with your shitty commentary attached to it as if you made the entire thing up yourself Laughat

You aint ready yet, bruh.