I will debate any theist on here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-02-2015, 11:26 AM
I will debate any theist on here
Here's the rules.

1. If you claim there is a "god" person - you bring them to the table.
Invisible buddies don't count. Unless you bring a being we can all see and touch - you're just bringing your delusions. I could claim to bring "The Great Pumpkin". But without visual verification - it's just a crap claim.

2. Any "evidence" you bring must withstand the evidence standards of a US court of law. Hearsay isn't permissible. Old books written by questionable authors go straight to the garbage bin.

3. The subject of debate shall be of nature that is in line with your religious belief - if you're looking for a debate about quantum mechanics, baking recipes, or the love life of a darter snail, I'm not interested.

Don't expect instant responses - I've got other stuff to do as well...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: I will debate any theist on here
(23-02-2015 11:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Here's the rules.

1. If you claim there is a "god" person - you bring them to the table.
Invisible buddies don't count. Unless you bring a being we can all see and touch - you're just bringing your delusions. I could claim to bring "The Great Pumpkin". But without visual verification - it's just a crap claim.

2. Any "evidence" you bring must withstand the evidence standards of a US court of law. Hearsay isn't permissible. Old books written by questionable authors go straight to the garbage bin.

3. The subject of debate shall be of nature that is in line with your religious belief - if you're looking for a debate about quantum mechanics, baking recipes, or the love life of a darter snail, I'm not interested.

Don't expect instant responses - I've got other stuff to do as well...

Are you implying the creator isn't the great pumpkin? Gasp

[Image: 2dbqcro.jpg]

All these years I was told to eat pumpkin pie to become one with the creator and now this! next you will be telling me santa claus, fairies, bigfoot and jesus isn't real either Angry

Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Have faith, Charlie Brown.....

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-02-2015, 12:15 PM
(23-02-2015 11:32 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Are you implying the creator isn't the great pumpkin? Gasp

All these years I was told to eat pumpkin pie to become one with the creator and now this! next you will be telling me santa claus, fairies, bigfoot and jesus isn't real either Angry

Weeping

A TRUE Great Pumpkin believer would not be deterred from the faith so easily. Dodgy Onlinebiker obviously is simply envious of his lack of sincere pumpkin patches.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
23-02-2015, 12:22 PM
(23-02-2015 12:15 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 11:32 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Are you implying the creator isn't the great pumpkin? Gasp

Weeping

A TRUE Great Pumpkin believer would not be deterred from the faith so easily. Dodgy Onlinebiker obviously is simply envious of his lack of sincere pumpkin patches.

Yes! Another of the true faith. Let us eat pie together in fellowship as we read from the great pumpkin pie book!

[Image: 1zw0woz.jpg]

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 12:27 PM
(23-02-2015 12:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 12:15 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  A TRUE Great Pumpkin believer would not be deterred from the faith so easily. Dodgy Onlinebiker obviously is simply envious of his lack of sincere pumpkin patches.

Yes! Another of the true faith. Let us eat pie together in fellowship as we read from the great pumpkin pie book!

You are sadly misinformed about the Great Pumpkin. I know of the one true path of the Great Pumpkin, it is with whip cream!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
23-02-2015, 12:31 PM
(23-02-2015 12:27 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 12:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Yes! Another of the true faith. Let us eat pie together in fellowship as we read from the great pumpkin pie book!

You are sadly misinformed about the Great Pumpkin. I know of the one true path of the Great Pumpkin, it is with whip cream!

It puts the whipped cream on the pie and worships it accordingly Bowing

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 12:37 PM
(23-02-2015 12:27 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 12:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Yes! Another of the true faith. Let us eat pie together in fellowship as we read from the great pumpkin pie book!

It's extra spices...more cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.

Whipped cream is a given.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-02-2015, 12:42 PM
(23-02-2015 12:15 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  

Weeping

onlinebiker < hangs head in shame.....

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Oh I would love to have a moderated debate with a theist. However I don't believe I would be able to find one who would agree. And our recent experiences are...less than encouraging.