I will now be referring to humans as specimens.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: I will now be referring to humans as specimens.
(29-01-2013 12:03 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 11:24 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  It just keeps getting better. I've done all of this already. It took me years. YEARS! completely removing emotions ten learning them again! Do you have nay idea what kind of pain awaits you? I suggest you stop this foolishness now before you feel the full effects of true despair.
I've already had my bout of depression lasted a good 3 years. With great anxiety came great rage. If being rational means being depressed. Then I'll gladly be depressed again, even though depression is mainly feeling sorry for yourself. In which I am not sorry at all, quite proud really.

And to the person above you with an undistinguished name. Shush, shhhh, just be quite. No one invited you and if they had they'd appreciate it if you stopped telling them that I was better than everyone else. I mean seriously, where the fuck do you get off telling other people that I am better than them?

(28-01-2013 11:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  D'aww Did wittle Nappa get all fed up with people not agreeing with him and his arrogance?

Bitch please, I found a whole forum of fuckers who agree with me. But what a sad mother fucker I'd be if I only associated with people who conformed to my ideologies and beliefs. Just because you were ass hurt by my beliefs doesn't mean you have to rub your shit all over the floor like a dog.
It isn't so much that people are ass hurt by your beliefs, but more that they find you to be a deluded nut-case. I personally am put off by your proclivity for childish antics.

Then again, you don't give a fuck about people, but we don't give a fuck about you either. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 12:18 AM
(29-01-2013 12:12 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It isn't so much that people are ass hurt by your beliefs, but more that they find you to be a deluded nut-case. I personally am put off by your proclivity for childish antics.

Then again, you don't give a fuck about people, but we don't give a fuck about you either. Drinking Beverage
A deluded nut case because he doesn't underestimate his government or the ruling families. Unlike apologists who say that government is two stupid tu be baaaaaaawwwwd. It's literally just like the fucking if we evolved from primates why do monkeys still exist? I really hate both of them, because they're both so utterly stupid and narrow minded.

I mean for fucks sake, just check out the conspiracies that turned out to be true thread! Our governments must reewy be incompetent eeeh big bwother?
29-01-2013, 12:38 AM
On the subject of conspiracies...

The state murders, steals and lies right out in the open every friggin day so what possible benefit is there in doing years of research on the off chance that you'll catch them in a lie?

It's like a DA who has a murder case with DNA evidence, eye witnesses, a video of the murder and a confession from the killer and he's busy trying to hang the guy on some unpaid parking tickets from thirty years ago.

So there are some conspiracy theories that have been proven true. Does that stop the state from pointing guns at innocent people every day? Has it even slowed down the growth of this totalitarian police state? Of course not.

/rant
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2013, 12:47 AM
(29-01-2013 12:38 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  On the subject of conspiracies...

The state murders, steals and lies right out in the open every friggin day so what possible benefit is there in doing years of research on the off chance that you'll catch them in a lie?

It's like a DA who has a murder case with DNA evidence, eye witnesses, a video of the murder and a confession from the killer and he's busy trying to hang the guy on some unpaid parking tickets from thirty years ago.

So there are some conspiracy theories that have been proven true. Does that stop the state from pointing guns at innocent people every day? Has it even slowed down the growth of this totalitarian police state? Of course not.

/rant
The truth is more important to some than it is to others.
29-01-2013, 12:54 AM
(29-01-2013 12:03 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 11:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  D'aww Did wittle Nappa get all fed up with people not agreeing with him and his arrogance?

Bitch please, I found a whole forum of fuckers who agree with me. But what a sad mother fucker I'd be if I only associated with people who conformed to my ideologies and beliefs. Just because you were ass hurt by my beliefs doesn't mean you have to rub your shit all over the floor like a dog.

You're kidding me right?

Can you give an instance where I have shown to be "ass hurt" in my responses to you or your arrogant assumptions of automatic correctness?

Yes, you would be sad if you associated solely with people who agreed with you. However, the fact that you have seem to resort to ad homs when people disagree with you when you make unsubstantiated comments and refuse to answer the inevitable questions, is very sad indeed.

Pitiable in fact.

Now, by all means, go hang with your Illuminati belief-buddies.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-01-2013, 01:07 AM
(29-01-2013 12:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 12:03 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Bitch please, I found a whole forum of fuckers who agree with me. But what a sad mother fucker I'd be if I only associated with people who conformed to my ideologies and beliefs. Just because you were ass hurt by my beliefs doesn't mean you have to rub your shit all over the floor like a dog.

You're kidding me right?

Can you give an instance where I have shown to be "ass hurt" in my responses to you or your arrogant assumptions of automatic correctness?

Yes, you would be sad if you associated solely with people who agreed with you. However, the fact that you have seem to resort to ad homs when people disagree with you when you make unsubstantiated comments and refuse to answer the inevitable questions, is very sad indeed.

Pitiable in fact.

Every time someone calls me arrogant, delusional or other such trivial name calling is a token to their ass hurting. I may be in a mood for debating once in a while, but often enough I am merely stating observations not expecting to or inclined to go into a full debate with people who will just shove evidence aside while they sing in the latrine.
29-01-2013, 01:21 AM
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. Enough of this! Pointless name calling will get us nowhere. Have heated debate. Have petty insults here and there. But this is enough.

Nappa. I respect the name. I respect the reference. I don't know if I respect the beliefs because I haven't been paying attention and I have no idea what those might be. But as far as the whole emotion things goes. I suggest further meditation.

As for Free Thought. Shame on you. I taught you better than this.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
29-01-2013, 01:34 AM
(29-01-2013 01:21 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. Enough of this! Pointless name calling will get us nowhere. Have heated debate. Have petty insults here and there. But this is enough.

Nappa. I respect the name. I respect the reference. I don't know if I respect the beliefs because I haven't been paying attention and I have no idea what those might be. But as far as the whole emotion things goes. I suggest further meditation.

Just because someone's beliefs are different than yours, does not mean you can't respect them. As for emotions, I already stated I do feel the minor ones and suspect I will never rid myself of them. However the major ones of love and hate which I consider opponents to rationality I have dealt with and they are under my firm control. I was blinded for 4 years by my hatred. 4 years I sought people to hate rather than foundations of the problems of the world. Because although I thought hatred meant it had to be targeted it at a group of people. I did not anticipate bitterness being a problem, and so it consumed me.
29-01-2013, 01:38 AM
(29-01-2013 01:34 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 01:21 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. Enough of this! Pointless name calling will get us nowhere. Have heated debate. Have petty insults here and there. But this is enough.

Just because someone's beliefs are different than yours, does not mean you can't respect them. As for emotions, I already stated I do feel the minor ones and suspect I will never rid myself of them. However the major ones of love and hate which I consider opponents to rationality I have dealt with and they are under my firm control. I was blinded for 4 years by my hatred. 4 years I sought people to hate rather than foundations of the problems of the world. Because although I thought hatred meant it had to be targeted it at a group of people. I did not anticipate bitterness being a problem, and so it consumed me.
Yeah I know that song and dance. It's a horrid feeling once you realize what you've been doing. Every waking moment is consumed by malicious thoughts. When your time is occupied by such thoughts, your mind has little time for anything else and because of that your hatred grows even further. It's a terrible cycle and one that's extremely difficult to pull out of. I thought that removing emotions was the answer. Boy was I wrong. Controlling them is what you must seek. To be rid of them is to bid rid of your humanity. After your humanity is gone ten you're nothing more then a shell. It's not a pleasant existence.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
29-01-2013, 01:59 AM
(29-01-2013 01:07 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 12:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You're kidding me right?

Pitiable in fact.

Every time someone calls me arrogant, delusional or other such trivial name calling is a token to their ass hurting. I may be in a mood for debating once in a while, but often enough I am merely stating observations not expecting to or inclined to go into a full debate with people who will just shove evidence aside while they sing in the latrine.

How many times has it been said that "if you wish to say something, you support it." If you observe something, you should expect to be asked for validation of your observations.

You sir, are in the company of people who have a tendency to ask questions, (which is why we generally don't fit in with the Religion crowds) so do not try the cop-out that "You don't want to discuss X, or you're not inclined" and then bitch that nobody accepts what you have to say, or call them stupid when the don't; It is on you to discuss your view; to defend or explain it.

It's not our fault that we do not accept your way of thinking when you don't explain. You need to fix your poor communication and people skills.

Just as much as it has become obvious to me that I need to work on mine.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.