I will now be referring to humans as specimens.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: I will now be referring to humans as specimens.
(29-01-2013 01:21 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. Enough of this! Pointless name calling will get us nowhere. Have heated debate. Have petty insults here and there. But this is enough.

Nappa. I respect the name. I respect the reference. I don't know if I respect the beliefs because I haven't been paying attention and I have no idea what those might be. But as far as the whole emotion things goes. I suggest further meditation.

As for Free Thought. Shame on you. I taught you better than this.

Shame on me?

When have you taught me anything? Shocking

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 02:14 AM
Man alive live action ye ye ye yeee. i so wish I could hang in this debate but it has gotten way over my head! lol
29-01-2013, 02:31 AM
(29-01-2013 02:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 01:21 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. Enough of this! Pointless name calling will get us nowhere. Have heated debate. Have petty insults here and there. But this is enough.

Nappa. I respect the name. I respect the reference. I don't know if I respect the beliefs because I haven't been paying attention and I have no idea what those might be. But as far as the whole emotion things goes. I suggest further meditation.

As for Free Thought. Shame on you. I taught you better than this.

Shame on me?

I've taught you much. I've taught everyone here all kinds of things.
-Proper troll etiquette
-Tolerance
-Shaving
-Fishing
-The meaning of life
-Geometry
-How to worship me
-Marksmanship

Don't tell me you've forgotten?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
29-01-2013, 02:36 AM
(29-01-2013 02:31 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 02:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Shame on me?

I've taught you much. I've taught everyone here all kinds of things.
-Proper troll etiquette
-Tolerance
-Shaving
-Fishing
-The meaning of life
-Geometry
-How to worship me
-Marksmanship

After three years I can barely remember C^2= A^2+B^2.

What makes you think you could teach me all that, and have me remember in less that one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
29-01-2013, 02:40 AM
(29-01-2013 02:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 02:31 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I've taught you much. I've taught everyone here all kinds of things.
-Proper troll etiquette
-Tolerance
-Shaving
-Fishing
-The meaning of life
-Geometry
-How to worship me
-Marksmanship

After three years I can barely remember C^2= A^2+B^2.

What makes you think you could teach me all that, and have me remember in less that one.
Strange. Usually my mere presence alone does that. Hmm. Oh well. Looks like there's work to be done.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
29-01-2013, 02:51 AM
I've got study time.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-01-2013, 02:58 AM
(28-01-2013 05:04 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I've also been an idiot, I heard atheists were supposed to be smart, given that they didn't believe in a god I became biased in my judgment. I've paid for it with many headaches. No. You people are more like the theists than you can possibly imagine, quite literally for most of you. Bemore and a few others might be able to imagine it, but for the rest of you it is... beyond your mental capabilities.
Dude... people need to see evidence of wrong doing. Without evidence it is just the same fallacy as religion. So I think atheists could be seen as being more open minded, but in this there needs to be shown evidence...... actual evidence or it turns into another bible story.

You have the perfect place here to put things... it is a mixture of people with different beliefs all putting in ideas from directions you may not have considered. Its not another conspiracy knocking shop where people will all agree with you.

Also with regards to the specimen thing... everything you have thrown at everybody also applies back to yourself.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
29-01-2013, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 03:52 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
How many times does he have to be told that most people are irked by the way he treats others and twists their arguments, more so than just his off-beat beliefs, until he gets it? Consider

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-01-2013, 03:31 AM
What I don't get why anyone pays him any attention at all. He's way too ignorant and ridiculous to be taken seriously and the only way he can get people to talk to/about him, is by vomiting crap like this.

Oh yeah, he doesn't need the likes of us, that's why he keeps coming back.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-01-2013, 04:02 AM
(29-01-2013 03:31 AM)Vera Wrote:  What I don't get why anyone pays him any attention at all. He's way too ignorant and ridiculous to be taken seriously and the only way he can get people to talk to/about him, is by vomiting crap like this.

Oh yeah, he doesn't need the likes of us, that's why he keeps coming back.

Buuuut Veraly!!

It's fun to play with the wild life! Can I have some bread to feed him?

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post