I will now be referring to humans as specimens.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: I will now be referring to humans as specimens.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mm7mmkLIc_g/UE...nimals.png

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-01-2013, 09:07 AM
(29-01-2013 03:31 AM)Vera Wrote:  What I don't get why anyone pays him any attention at all. He's way too ignorant and ridiculous to be taken seriously and the only way he can get people to talk to/about him, is by vomiting crap like this.

Oh yeah, he doesn't need the likes of us, that's why he keeps coming back.
Out of all the closed-minded people that I've ever met you are by far one of thee most closed-minded. Definitely the top candidate on this forum. Calling a man ignorant and ridiculous due to his lack of belief in certain historical events. *hmph* If an insane man were to wish to talk with me, even if I knew what he was going to say wasn't true (he is insane after all) I'd still at least listen to him for a while. Insane people need loving too. Heart

Plus we're all a little insane. Just a little bit at least. So it's like listening to that piece of us we never really get to meet.

29-01-2013, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 10:53 AM by kineo.)
(28-01-2013 05:04 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Humans are so narcissistic it's not even funny. I've been called a narcissist before, but that definition does not suit me. I am a realist, that is all.

It doesn't matter if you think it suits you or not, you are a narcissist. You are self-absorbed and self-congratulating. It is clear by the way you think of and talk about yourself- you like to point out that you know the truth while we refuse it. You turn to others and point at them, calling out that they "are just like the religious" or the theists. You suggest that the US federal government may have created a conspiracy with the intention of making conspiracy theorists look bad (as if they need to help you with that). You claim to be a realist, yet indulge in paranoid fantasy. You ignore the reality of facts in preference for "could be's", "questions", and improbable "maybe's". The improbable explanation of odd situations are preferable to you over the mundane and probably explanations. It's very transparent.

I think it's worth a laugh that you are everything you accuse others of being. But maybe I should be pitying rather than laughing. Confused

Not all humans are narcissistic, though we probably all have our moments. Perhaps this is just your moment and maybe you aren't narcissistic to the core. I don't know... I tend to avoid your threads. This is all I've gleaned from the Sandy Hook thread. I don't intend to follow you further to find out just how much of a pattern that is, it was evident enough to dismiss you from just that thread. I wish you the best of luck in your future and I hope that you improve your critical thinking skills. I hope the same for all of us, really.
[+] 4 users Like kineo's post
29-01-2013, 10:07 AM
(28-01-2013 05:23 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I might consider dolphins to be more intelligent than you humans, from a outside point of view. Dolphins don't have quarrels about homosexuals, dolphins don't believe in a god, Dolphins don't have wars, Dolphins help each other out and have even been known to help or ask help of humans if they're in trouble. So I'm really not so sure if you're the most intelligent species on this planet, because in all regards besides technological advancement Dolphins appear more intelligent than your species. And as I can not understand Dolphin I'm not sure of how their language works out.

Make no mistake, I am also considering myself a specimen now. I must further study my psychological behavior, I really need to try and become more 'sociable'.

Do you work with dolphins? Or do you just know all of this from other members of the human species?

Did you develop the internet, forum, and computer (and every other working part involved) to be able to post your messages? Or was that done by other members of the human species?

You may consider yourself a "specimen" too, but it's quite clear that you consider yourself as above the rest of us- you only need to study your psychological behavior so you can become more "sociable" (with what psychological tools will you study yourself? Tools of your development or a history of psychological understanding developed by thousands of other humans over time?). And you claim not to be narcissistic.
29-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Are you a dolphin?

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Frickin' kineo... stealing my thunder Tongue

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
29-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Kineo's like that.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-01-2013, 10:27 AM
I don't fault anyone wanting to know the truth. Humanity would be well served if more people were interested in it. The point of contention I have with conspiracy theorists is that they don't seem to have an end goal. For instance, do you seek to get rid of the state with your findings? Do you just seek to impeach/fire those who are involved in these conspiracies? If the latter, what good have you done? After all, if you ditch one group of sociopaths they will just be replaced with another.

Not that you have to have a goal in mind... but putting that much labor into a fruitless investigation seems to me a hollow victory.

What's your experience with people in authority being obsessed with perfectionist minutia?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2013, 10:35 AM
(29-01-2013 10:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Frickin' kineo... stealing my thunder Tongue
Sorry man, here's your thunder back. Blush

(29-01-2013 10:27 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I don't fault anyone wanting to know the truth. Humanity would be well served if more people were interested in it. The point of contention I have with conspiracy theorists is that they don't seem to have an end goal. For instance, do you seek to get rid of the state with your findings? Do you just seek to impeach/fire those who are involved in these conspiracies? If the latter, what good have you done? After all, if you ditch one group of sociopaths they will just be replaced with another.

Not that you have to have a goal in mind... but putting that much labor into a fruitless investigation seems to me a hollow victory.

What's your experience with people in authority being obsessed with perfectionist minutia?

One of the last guys who hung around here that was like this called for an open civil war. To what ultimate end? I don't know. But that's what he openly called for. WTF.
29-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Maybe if we have a civil war the country can start over again as the smallest government known to man. And then grow to be the largest, most intrusive nation state in history... again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post