I will now be referring to humans as specimens.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 11:43 AM by Nappa.)
RE: I will now be referring to humans as specimens.
(29-01-2013 10:01 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 05:04 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Humans are so narcissistic it's not even funny. I've been called a narcissist before, but that definition does not suit me. I am a realist, that is all.

It doesn't matter if you think it suits you or not, you are a narcissist. You are self-absorbed and self-congratulating. It is clear by the way you think of and talk about yourself- you like to point out that you know the truth while we refuse it. You turn to others and point at them, calling out that they "are just like the religious" or the theists. You suggest that the US federal government may have created a conspiracy with the intention of making conspiracy theorists look bad (as if they need to help you with that). You claim to be a realist, yet indulge in paranoid fantasy. You ignore the reality of facts in preference for "could be's", "questions", and improbable "maybe's". The improbable explanation of odd situations are preferable to you over the mundane and probably explanations. It's very transparent.

I think it's worth a laugh that you are everything you accuse others of being. But maybe I should be pitying rather than laughing. Confused

Not all humans are narcissistic, though we probably all have our moments. Perhaps this is just your moment and maybe you aren't narcissistic to the core. I don't know... I tend to avoid your threads. This is all I've gleaned from the Sandy Hook thread. I don't intend to follow you further to find out just how much of a pattern that is, it was evident enough to dismiss you from just that thread. I wish you the best of luck in your future and I hope that you improve your critical thinking skills. I hope the same for all of us, really.

Also I know more humans than I do dolphins, but I suppose I wasn't exactly being fair, humans can be intelligent... even if they don't know the truth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 12:08 PM
(29-01-2013 11:38 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Also I know more humans than I do dolphins, but I suppose I wasn't exactly being fair, humans can be intelligent... even if they don't know the truth.

[Image: tumblr_mgjirgkJMA1rxayxlo1_400.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kineo's post
29-01-2013, 12:39 PM
(29-01-2013 12:08 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 11:38 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Also I know more humans than I do dolphins, but I suppose I wasn't exactly being fair, humans can be intelligent... even if they don't know the truth.

[Image: tumblr_mgjirgkJMA1rxayxlo1_400.gif]
It's hard admitting that when you've always considered that if anyone was intelligent they'd at least know the truth. But as I said before with studying the psychology of myself and others the chains and the bars that shut in our mind from the truth doesn't exactly make one less intelligent. Though it does speak a little about their ability to think coherently when struck with a controversial subject. A bad truth is almost always controversial, because there are those who don't want to believe. Just like a lot of Christians want to believe in a god, they don't know any other answer so it's 'better' to have an answer than to not have one.

While a lot of historical gum bees don't want their history to be wrong because well it can't be wrong! It's in them thar history books after all. But bear with me here, what if your history was wrong? Hm? Think about it.
29-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Feel free to change us "historical gum bees" minds.

Aside from the human brain, modern history is probably my own little niche here in this community (no where near anything to brag about, but it's something I do know; everybody else has their own specialities, as "do" I, even if there are others far and away better suited than I). If our history was wrong, we would have found powerful evidence by now.

Come at us, bro.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-01-2013, 03:24 PM
(29-01-2013 02:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Feel free to change us "historical gum bees" minds.

Aside from the human brain, modern history is probably my own little niche here in this community (no where near anything to brag about, but it's something I do know; everybody else has their own specialities, as "do" I, even if there are others far and away better suited than I). If our history was wrong, we would have found powerful evidence by now.

Come at us, bro.
Why would I want to change your mind? Feel free to believe that six million jews died from pellets in small rooms and unlikely circumstances. Feel free to believe that two giant towers can be felled with one fell swoop of a relatively small plane in comparison. No no feel free to believe that. I mean after all, it's so unlikely that people would lie about important things. Especially when it benefits them.

Thinking about it, the holocaust is the only elaborate genocide that has ever existed. Quite possibly the only one that ever consisted of the use of gas chambers. I mean the Europeans just shot the native americans in their acts of genocide, and any angry african ethnic group will shoot or use machetes against another ethnic group they don't like. Can't say about the Soviet Union but I'm pretty sure they didn't have any gas chambers, and I'm pretty sure they just shot dissenters as well.

Dachau was the first concentration camp (built by the nazi's in 1933) and yet if I recall correctly the 'gas chamber' there wasn't built until 1942 or 1943. Which means that there was 10 years that didn't consist of gassing any jews there. How horrid I know! Hitler that lazy bastard!

Also the entire purpose of the concentration camps was supposed to be deporting jews and other dissenters out of germany. The Nazi's conquered most of Eastern Europe. It's hard to believe that they didn't have the space to deport a certain ethnic group somewhere out of their homeland. Unless there was a specific destination.

Oh I am sorry. Got carried away there a little bit. I wasn't trying to prove anything to you. Just a spur of the moment sort of thing. See I had just realized the inconvenient dates for Dachau. It's absolutely appalling to think that for 10 years people were never gassed there, and I had heard such good things about the Nazi's.
29-01-2013, 04:35 PM
(29-01-2013 03:24 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Why would I want to change your mind? Feel free to believe that six million jews died from pellets in small rooms and unlikely circumstances. Feel free to believe that two giant towers can be felled with one fell swoop of a relatively small plane in comparison. No no feel free to believe that. I mean after all, it's so unlikely that people would lie about important things. Especially when it benefits them.

Thinking about it, the holocaust is the only elaborate genocide that has ever existed. Quite possibly the only one that ever consisted of the use of gas chambers. I mean the Europeans just shot the native americans in their acts of genocide, and any angry african ethnic group will shoot or use machetes against another ethnic group they don't like. Can't say about the Soviet Union but I'm pretty sure they didn't have any gas chambers, and I'm pretty sure they just shot dissenters as well.

Dachau was the first concentration camp (built by the nazi's in 1933) and yet if I recall correctly the 'gas chamber' there wasn't built until 1942 or 1943. Which means that there was 10 years that didn't consist of gassing any jews there. How horrid I know! Hitler that lazy bastard!

Also the entire purpose of the concentration camps was supposed to be deporting jews and other dissenters out of germany. The Nazi's conquered most of Eastern Europe. It's hard to believe that they didn't have the space to deport a certain ethnic group somewhere out of their homeland. Unless there was a specific destination.

Oh I am sorry. Got carried away there a little bit. I wasn't trying to prove anything to you. Just a spur of the moment sort of thing. See I had just realized the inconvenient dates for Dachau. It's absolutely appalling to think that for 10 years people were never gassed there, and I had heard such good things about the Nazi's.

[Image: 20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif]

That horse has been dead for months.
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
29-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Arctic is that you?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
29-01-2013, 04:57 PM
(29-01-2013 04:52 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Arctic is that you?
I think this whole Holocaust denial movement is a conspiracy. It's all just one guy pretending to be many dispersed across the globe. Hobo

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
29-01-2013, 05:05 PM
(29-01-2013 04:57 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 04:52 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Arctic is that you?
I think this whole Holocaust denial movement is a conspiracy. It's all just one guy pretending to be many dispersed across the globe. Hobo
What if the guys who accuse the Holocaust denial movement of being a conspiracy are actually conspiring themselves?

Conspiracyception.

See what I did there?

Conspiracyception

Cool
29-01-2013, 05:25 PM
(29-01-2013 04:57 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I think this whole Holocaust denial movement is a conspiracy. It's all just one guy pretending to be many dispersed across the globe. Hobo

Shocking You could be onto something there Consider .

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]