I will now be referring to humans as specimens.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 05:04 PM
I will now be referring to humans as specimens.
Congratulations! Your species scored so low on the intellectual level that I can no longer consider you among the intelligent species list. You are from this point onward to be studied, not associated with, although I may associate with you to study you. Put a little science behind the ears of a human and they think they're so smart. It would be cute if they didn't have such a bad attitude about it.

I've also been an idiot, I heard atheists were supposed to be smart, given that they didn't believe in a god I became biased in my judgment. I've paid for it with many headaches. No. You people are more like the theists than you can possibly imagine, quite literally for most of you. Bemore and a few others might be able to imagine it, but for the rest of you it is... beyond your mental capabilities.

My loneliness drove me to try and mingle with what I could not, and like fire trying to become ice, the result was a catastrophic failure. I am ashamed of my own ignorance, but unlike most of you, I learn from my failures. Like when I was 16 I had all this stuff in my head, but thoughts are blown like leaves on the wind, and if you don't grab them and put them somewhere, you'll lose them, and unfortunately when I was 16 I thought I'd never have to write my thoughts down.

I'm sure this will be able to progress us on a much more friendlier association with each other. Since every last one of you has responded with violence and hate to question and curiosity, I don't think you'll find much to hate about the question if that question is you. Humans are so narcissistic it's not even funny. I've been called a narcissist before, but that definition does not suit me. I am a realist, that is all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: I will now be referring to humans as specimens.
[Image: Fanserviceftw_7538_Obvious_troll_is_obvious.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
28-01-2013, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 05:31 PM by Nappa.)
(28-01-2013 05:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Obvious troll pic be here
No vosur, you only wish I was trolling. Your species is overrated, it places itself as the standard for intelligent species, when it may not even be the most intelligent species on it's home planet. I might consider dolphins to be more intelligent than you humans, from a outside point of view. Dolphins don't have quarrels about homosexuals, dolphins don't believe in a god, Dolphins don't have wars, Dolphins help each other out and have even been known to help or ask help of humans if they're in trouble. So I'm really not so sure if you're the most intelligent species on this planet, because in all regards besides technological advancement Dolphins appear more intelligent than your species. And as I can not understand Dolphin I'm not sure of how their language works out.

I can not consider the primate species other than the homo sapiens to be of any considerable degree of intelligence. Not after I watched the video where one of the monkeys stuck his finger up his and and then proceeded to smell it. Was oddly human of it to do that.

Make no mistake, I am also considering myself a specimen now. I must further study my psychological behavior, I really need to try and become more 'sociable'.
[+] 1 user Likes Nappa's post
28-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Do you see a correlation between your loneliness and the disdain with which you treat perfect strangers?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
28-01-2013, 05:42 PM
(28-01-2013 05:36 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Do you see a correlation between your loneliness and the disdain with which you treat perfect strangers?
no... my loneliness does not stem from a lack of creatures capable of speech to associate with. My loneliness stems from the lack of having anyone 'like me'. Atheists are hardly like me, all we share is a common disbelief in a god, and that is it.
28-01-2013, 05:43 PM
[Image: R2ioE.gif]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 16 users Like FSM_scot's post
28-01-2013, 05:50 PM
(28-01-2013 05:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  [Image: R2ioE.gif]
Remember that part where I said thoughts, leaves, wind, and places to keep? This is it. I will make a version for the sole purpose of information later on but this is a temporary capsule where I shall keep the thought. Therefore it was not meant to garner any fucks or any shits.

FSM Scot if it's any consolation, you are one of the few people on this forum I actually consider worthy of my time. It's probably the star wars that attracts me. Fucking love it.
28-01-2013, 06:05 PM
That's good to know but you didn't answer the question I asked. Wink
28-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Hell, I didn't even pay enough attention to hate you...so the every last one of us statement isn't correct.

Go find some smarter people...live long and prosper and all that shit.

Specimens...anyone else get a serial killer vibe from that?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
28-01-2013, 06:38 PM
(28-01-2013 05:04 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Congratulations! Your species scored so low on the intellectual level that I can no longer consider you among the intelligent species list. You are from this point onward to be studied, not associated with, although I may associate with you to study you. Put a little science behind the ears of a human and they think they're so smart. It would be cute if they didn't have such a bad attitude about it.

I've also been an idiot, I heard atheists were supposed to be smart, given that they didn't believe in a god I became biased in my judgment. I've paid for it with many headaches. No. You people are more like the theists than you can possibly imagine, quite literally for most of you. Bemore and a few others might be able to imagine it, but for the rest of you it is... beyond your mental capabilities.

My loneliness drove me to try and mingle with what I could not, and like fire trying to become ice, the result was a catastrophic failure. I am ashamed of my own ignorance, but unlike most of you, I learn from my failures. Like when I was 16 I had all this stuff in my head, but thoughts are blown like leaves on the wind, and if you don't grab them and put them somewhere, you'll lose them, and unfortunately when I was 16 I thought I'd never have to write my thoughts down.

I'm sure this will be able to progress us on a much more friendlier association with each other. Since every last one of you has responded with violence and hate to question and curiosity, I don't think you'll find much to hate about the question if that question is you. Humans are so narcissistic it's not even funny. I've been called a narcissist before, but that definition does not suit me. I am a realist, that is all.
[Image: macro-i-can-t-fap-to-this.png]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 4 users Like Misanthropik's post