I will now be referring to humans as specimens.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: I will now be referring to humans as specimens.
(28-01-2013 06:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Specimens...anyone else get a serial killer vibe from that?
More like serial science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 07:33 PM
(28-01-2013 05:04 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Like when I was 16 I had all this stuff in my head, but thoughts are blown like leaves on the wind, and if you don't grab them and put them somewhere, you'll lose them, and unfortunately when I was 16 I thought I'd never have to write my thoughts down.

Some of us specimens use this thing called "memory". It's quite powerful once you learn how to use it.

(28-01-2013 05:23 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Make no mistake, I am also considering myself a specimen now. I must further study my psychological behavior, I really need to try and become more 'sociable'.

Please don't. You'll be a far less interesting specimen if you do.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-01-2013, 09:04 PM
(28-01-2013 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Some of us specimens use this thing called "memory". It's quite powerful once you learn how to use it.
humans did not evolve to remember everything, unless you're one of the few people who has a perfect memory. And yet even then I doubt that they actually remember EVERYTHING. I mean there's over 2 billion seconds in the average human life span. Regardless, most humans do not possess such an ability and therefore their 'memory' is lost within itself.
28-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Oh this IS GOOD! You really think you're above the Humans? HA! Not likely. You're just like them. Don't try to put yourself above them, I'll just kick you back down.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
28-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Next you're going to say that despite this laughter gif, you're absolutely serious about you're writing, right?
[Image: 3955699_o.gif]
Just go back to this post after your response, just in case you think I changed my view on this thread.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-01-2013, 10:49 PM
(28-01-2013 09:48 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Oh this IS GOOD! You really think you're above the Humans? HA! Not likely. You're just like them. Don't try to put yourself above them, I'll just kick you back down.
Apparently you missed the part where I said I was also considering myself as a specimen. Since I am VERY Human. Much more than I'd like to admit. I've killed the major emotions of love and hate, but there are still some minor ones that I don't think I'll be able to rid myself of. And being human has more to it than just emotions. There are many things I must study about humans and about myself. I suggest you do it as well. It's good character building.
28-01-2013, 10:52 PM
There is a saying for your kind. Terminally unique. Oh you tortured soul no one understands you because you are so smart. When you get over yourself you will find you have alot in common with us specimens.
28-01-2013, 11:24 PM
(28-01-2013 10:49 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 09:48 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Oh this IS GOOD! You really think you're above the Humans? HA! Not likely. You're just like them. Don't try to put yourself above them, I'll just kick you back down.
Apparently you missed the part where I said I was also considering myself as a specimen. Since I am VERY Human. Much more than I'd like to admit. I've killed the major emotions of love and hate, but there are still some minor ones that I don't think I'll be able to rid myself of. And being human has more to it than just emotions. There are many things I must study about humans and about myself. I suggest you do it as well. It's good character building.
It just keeps getting better. I've done all of this already. It took me years. YEARS! completely removing emotions ten learning them again! Do you have nay idea what kind of pain awaits you? I suggest you stop this foolishness now before you feel the full effects of true despair.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
28-01-2013, 11:39 PM
D'aww Did wittle Nappa get all fed up with people not agreeing with him and his arrogance?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
29-01-2013, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 12:11 AM by Nappa.)
(28-01-2013 11:24 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  It just keeps getting better. I've done all of this already. It took me years. YEARS! completely removing emotions ten learning them again! Do you have nay idea what kind of pain awaits you? I suggest you stop this foolishness now before you feel the full effects of true despair.
I've already had my bout of depression lasted a good 3 years. With great anxiety came great rage. If being rational means being depressed. Then I'll gladly be depressed again, even though depression is mainly feeling sorry for yourself. In which I am not sorry at all, quite proud really.

And to pasterasr9. Shush, shhhh, just be quite. No one invited you and if they had they'd appreciate it if you stopped telling them that I was better than everyone else. I mean seriously, where the fuck do you get off telling other people that I am better than them?

(28-01-2013 11:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  D'aww Did wittle Nappa get all fed up with people not agreeing with him and his arrogance?

Bitch please, I found a whole forum of fuckers who agree with me. But what a sad mother fucker I'd be if I only associated with people who conformed to my ideologies and beliefs. Just because you were ass hurt by my beliefs doesn't mean you have to rub your shit all over the floor like a dog.