I will now be referring to humans as specimens.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: I will now be referring to humans as specimens.
[Image: 1311792525915.gif]

/thread

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like fstratzero's post
29-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Hey guys, we've found someone who makes AbdelZ look rational and stable minded!

(read this thread if you're new or have forgotten who he was... Confused )

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 1 user Likes Azaraith's post
29-01-2013, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 08:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-01-2013 09:04 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Some of us specimens use this thing called "memory". It's quite powerful once you learn how to use it.
humans did not evolve to remember everything, unless you're one of the few people who has a perfect memory. And yet even then I doubt that they actually remember EVERYTHING. I mean there's over 2 billion seconds in the average human life span. Regardless, most humans do not possess such an ability and therefore their 'memory' is lost within itself.

Clearly, like reason and rationality, this is yet another immensely powerful God-given power tool you have no fucking clue how to properly employ or what to do with. ... And you probably shouldn't even try to turn it on. ... No good usually comes of it when you're unfamiliar with the standard operating procedures.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-01-2013, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 08:12 PM by Nappa.)
(29-01-2013 08:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 09:04 PM)Nappa Wrote:  humans did not evolve to remember everything, unless you're one of the few people who has a perfect memory. And yet even then I doubt that they actually remember EVERYTHING. I mean there's over 2 billion seconds in the average human life span. Regardless, most humans do not possess such an ability and therefore their 'memory' is lost within itself.

Clearly, like reason and rationality, this is yet another immensely powerful God-given tool you have no fucking clue how to properly employ.
I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you over the Nazi's saving Bambi's mother but exterminating all the jews.

It's Nazi policy after all.

Deer > Jew

It's even part of their official religion, Deer Bambi Jesus will come back and bring heaven to jewless earth.

[Image: Jagermeister.jpg]
29-01-2013, 11:21 PM
(29-01-2013 08:06 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Deer > Jew

I am tempted to convert to Judaism just to harvest your worthless piece of shit ass.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-01-2013, 11:47 PM
(29-01-2013 11:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 08:06 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Deer > Jew
I am tempted to convert to Judaism just to harvest your worthless piece of shit ass.
I could have just made another crack at the Jews and Adolf Hitler, but I am restraining myself. I apologize for my joke earlier, but it was just that, a joke. The Nazi's did have an animal conservation policy though. So in that light the Nazi's 'did' think that a deer was worth more than a Jew, at least if you buy all that holocaust baloney.

Look just don't be to hasty to accept things as truth, and give everything a chance alright? That's all I can say really that might help you question things on your own. I've tried 'proving' such things to people before but without their natural inquisition and a desire to know it was ultimately futile of me to engage in debates racked with stacks of evidence. That's why people find me so reluctant to engage them in debates. Because no matter what I bring forth, they'll refute it on the whim that it is unlikely. Yes when I believed in the holocaust I thought that it was HIGHLY unlikely that it didn't happen, but you know what I did? I gave the opposing argument a chance, and that's all I'm really asking of anyone here.

From what I've seen the Nazi's were diligent in their care for their prisoners. There was only one thing they couldn't protect them from in the end though. Disease, although they tried their best, medicine wasn't as it is now 70 years ago.
30-01-2013, 01:36 AM
(29-01-2013 11:47 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 11:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am tempted to convert to Judaism just to harvest your worthless piece of shit ass.
I could have just made another crack at the Jews and Adolf Hitler, but I am restraining myself. I apologize for my joke earlier, but it was just that, a joke. The Nazi's did have an animal conservation policy though. So in that light the Nazi's 'did' think that a deer was worth more than a Jew, at least if you buy all that holocaust baloney.

Look just don't be to hasty to accept things as truth, and give everything a chance alright? That's all I can say really that might help you question things on your own. I've tried 'proving' such things to people before but without their natural inquisition and a desire to know it was ultimately futile of me to engage in debates racked with stacks of evidence. That's why people find me so reluctant to engage them in debates. Because no matter what I bring forth, they'll refute it on the whim that it is unlikely. Yes when I believed in the holocaust I thought that it was HIGHLY unlikely that it didn't happen, but you know what I did? I gave the opposing argument a chance, and that's all I'm really asking of anyone here.

From what I've seen the Nazi's were diligent in their care for their prisoners. There was only one thing they couldn't protect them from in the end though. Disease, although they tried their best, medicine wasn't as it is now 70 years ago.
Bad specimen.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
30-01-2013, 01:51 AM
If I've understood this a-rightly, the OP is saying that atheists are now a separate species.

Could we get a peer review on this?

It's gonna save me a fortune in condoms.

Praise be!

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
30-01-2013, 06:58 AM
(29-01-2013 11:47 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Yes when I believed in the holocaust I thought that it was HIGHLY unlikely that it didn't happen, but you know what I did? I gave the opposing argument a chance, and that's all I'm really asking of anyone here.
Are you purposely ignoring my posts? This is the third time that I tell you that we've already had several discussions about the Holocaust on here, the oldest one being over 50 pages long. We did give the opposing argument a chance and it failed the test.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
30-01-2013, 08:34 AM
hey guys. We found someone who shares my former ideology (or at least some of its basic tenets). I'm so excited.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.